Author Topic: GH15 was stomped by Phil Heath in his win - will GH15 recover?  (Read 13019 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
GH15 forewarned us of the inevitable doom of bodybuilding.  He saw the decline after 2006 with Ronnie`s last stand.  The final nail in the coffin will be Steve Kuclo making the top 3.  Then it shall be done and over with.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
kuklo the kid will not make top 3,, he will win the mr o title but the cult will be much smaller,,have no doubt about it ...kuklo the kid will be mr o ,, he is destined for that ,, THEY WANT HIM TO ,, papa joe approve him with great great warmth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
question is is the smaller phil heath from 07 better than the smaller versions of leverone 92 mro and wheeler 93 debut they were skinned for those debut's ,is he truly better than them other than winning mro ,they were numerous runnerups.i think heath looked tremendous and deserved it but is he really better than them in there first few yrs competing all things considered shape,condition.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
GH15,

What changed between this old Post and now?  Something must have been a factor as nobody considered Jay ever to win an Olympia in 2006.

bump for an answer

;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the adonis answer it ,, what i meant was from the jason mr o ,,from 2005 it is a joke!

notice how the mr o train ,, notice how the top fellas train ,, they dont fuckin train ,, they travel all the time,, they are on so many drugs and so letargic,, its just drug infested ,, nothign to do with training

gh15 approved
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Almasack, not even the Arabs on getbig like you.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
question is is the smaller phil heath from 07 better than the smaller versions of leverone 92 mro and wheeler 93 debut they were skinned for those debut's ,is he truly better than them other than winning mro ,they were numerous runnerups.i think heath looked tremendous and deserved it but is he really better than them in there first few yrs competing all things considered shape,condition.
No, when I see this pic of Flex, I see the difference, Flex had the separation and detail, that Phil lacks, also Flex lacks the bulging obliques

Here is something else, watch this vid (2nd under the John Q clip)
http://www.teamflexwheeler.com/

whitewidow

I am sure it is a bad feeling  ;D

Phil Heath is the best Mr. Olympia ever  8)

GH15 butt hurts worse than when alex23 gives it to him after a sushi lunch buffet. gh15 cant walk straight right now he hasnt posted for days at least anything good! plus he looked better than ghy15 ever did if he is who he says he is.phil heath would own gh15 in a BB comp if you turned back the clock just made him look like a little girl!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Will God (gh15) ever recover??
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2011, 11:30:58 AM »
 :D

You know we love you (no homo) and your advice around here ...but why so much obsessed with Phil Heath?

Calling the man names and such while hiding behind a screename is not exactly classy..

Get over it and move on.  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 was stomped by Phil Heath in his win - will GH15 recover?
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2011, 11:40:22 AM »
To be honest I think phil heath looks fucking awesome, even his small clavicles give him a somewhat unique look... in his front double bi he just looks like the hsit, everything about him looks awesome, I'd rather look like him than ronnie imo, not saying ronnie is a worse bodybuilder... BUT gh15 is not obsessed and he predicted this a long time ago, you guys who kiss his ass and then also look for reasons to antagonize him later are fags, thank god of hormones for advancing your knowledge in your favorite hobby and then also for being affable enough to laugh off your two faced behavior and continue to teach your ungrateful asses

the trainer

how do gh15 feel? lets see,, i predicted it so i was ready ....i knew it from ifbb judge who told me and you can read the bible its written there,, how do i feel?

i feel like bodybuild is being destroyed even worse than when jason was mr o ,, this is like someone else said....SUIT ...MUSCLE SUIT ON A WEAKLING PRETTY BOY,, this is ken wheeler ...bas version of ken wheeler that in this generation became mr o ....this is DISASTER for bodybuilding,, and you will see i was right

gh15 approved

Gh15 you are a little bitch for getting my thread deleted when I am calling you out on your crap. Do you know who is destroying bodybuilding you, by mixing reality with half truths and fooling a lot of people on this website. You do not know as much as you claim you do and I am going to expose you for the lying scum that you are.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2011, 05:44:30 PM »
Phil deserved to win !!!! Best choice by the men in blue for years.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Gh15 you are a little bitch for getting my thread deleted when I am calling you out on your crap. Do you know who is destroying bodybuilding you, by mixing reality with half truths and fooling a lot of people on this website. You do not know as much as you claim you do and I am going to expose you for the lying scum that you are.

lol ,, i make peopel delet postings? i dont even have time to read half postings about me or about philsulina or about anyone ,, all i say is the truth,,

now....I AM THE ONE WHO SAID!! THAT PHILSULINA WILL WIN TITLE AND HE IS WANTED TO WIN ,, WHY DONT YOU FELLAS GO TO THE BIBLE...AND BRING MY QUOTES...I SAID HE WOULD WIN O BACK WHEN HE LOST LAST YEAR RIGHT AFTER ,,

the fact he won and the fact he has no foundation are still facts,,

some of you translate my harsh language as to gh15 hates...philsulina,, no i j ust like bodybuilders with foundation! ,, i do not hate philsulina,, if i hated philsulina i would help others win against him....do you see me helping others win? do i give direct advice to jason? no i do not ,, i may give over all advice how to bring your own body to look best ,, but i dont give adviced to specific top copetitors simply because i believe in competition ,, still dont change the face...that! philsulina has no foundation ,, he just nor a deserved mr o ...it wil alwyas look awekward seeing there a blow up micheling man ,,its like goast basters coming to town ,, all i see is 170lb blown up i cant see even 200lb of foundation there ...im sorry friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
lol ,, i make peopel delet postings? i dont even have time to read half postings about me or about philsulina or about anyone ,, all i say is the truth,,

now....I AM THE ONE WHO SAID!! THAT PHILSULINA WILL WIN TITLE AND HE IS WANTED TO WIN ,, WHY DONT YOU FELLAS GO TO THE BIBLE...AND BRING MY QUOTES...I SAID HE WOULD WIN O BACK WHEN HE LOST LAST YEAR RIGHT AFTER ,,

the fact he won and the fact he has no foundation are still facts,,

some of you translate my harsh language as to gh15 hates...philsulina,, no i j ust like bodybuilders with foundation! ,, i do not hate philsulina,, if i hated philsulina i would help others win against him....do you see me helping others win? do i give direct advice to jason? no i do not ,, i may give over all advice how to bring your own body to look best ,, but i dont give adviced to specific top copetitors simply because i believe in competition ,, still dont change the face...that! philsulina has no foundation ,, he just nor a deserved mr o ...it wil alwyas look awekward seeing there a blow up micheling man ,,its like goast basters coming to town ,, all i see is 170lb blown up i cant see even 200lb of foundation there ...im sorry friends

gh15 approved

;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2011, 10:17:31 PM »
gh15 has been exposed as just another Getbigger who is often wrong about stuff he says. I was debating with him after the judging when it was clear to most observers that Phil was the best bodybuilder on stage. gh15 came up with all manner of excuses to support the notion that Jay might still win the Olympia. Foundation bs and other stories that had no relationship with what we could see with our eyes from the video and stills. It wasn't even close. For a reigning titleholder to lose there has to be someone significantly better. That is what I saw and what the judges saw and what most Getbiggers saw. gh15 has lost his credibility. Hope this helps.

This is the photo that tells the story of the Olympia 2011.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2011, 10:18:38 PM »
lol.  to make phil out to be nothing but a product of heavy insulin and hgh use is  a joke.    if that's what is was all about there would be a lot more top tier bodybuilders around.

the man is extremely genetically blessed,  the weaknesses that he did have, he took a year off, busted his ass in the gym, and brought them up.   yes the drugs are a part of it but they are just the finishing touch.

phil is gonna hold the olympia title for years to come and he will be very difficult to defeat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 10:33:04 PM »
gh15 has been exposed as just another Getbigger who is often wrong about stuff he says. I was debating with him after the judging when it was clear to most observers that Phil was the best bodybuilder on stage. gh15 came up with all manner of excuses to support the notion that Jay might still win the Olympia. Foundation bs and other stories that had no relationship with what we could see with our eyes from the video and stills. It wasn't even close. For a reigning titleholder to lose there has to be someone significantly better. That is what I saw and what the judges saw and what most Getbiggers saw. gh15 has lost his credibility. Hope this helps.

gh15 had credibility to lose?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2011, 11:16:14 PM »

again ,, an old geezer who cant comprehand ,, not gh15 fault,, its jason who lost,, there was no knock out because there is no one to give that knock out,,

are you really that dumb? i keep saying even then he fucked up diuretic and fucked up seo injection ,, before that you would argue me that jason have oil in arms,,

I AM NEVER WRONG,, I ALWAYS SAY HOW IT IS AND YET SOME HERE TRY TO ARGUE IT....FOR NO REAL REASON ,, WHEN I SAID TO EVERYONE JASON HAVE OIL IN ARMS..IT WAS LIKE I DISCOVERED NEW AMERICA ...EVERY VINCE GENIOUS HERE SAID NO HE DOESNT NO HE DOESNT,, NOW I SAY PHILSULINA HAS MUCH OIL IN ARMS AND AGAIN ,, YOU DONT LEARN UNTIL YOU SEE IT ..WELL YOU HAVE SEEN IT!

JASON FUCKED HIMSELF UP...PHILSULINA DID NOT I REPEAT DID NOT WIN IT ...JASON LOST IT!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2011, 11:18:11 PM »
lol.  to make phil out to be nothing but a product of heavy insulin and hgh use is  a joke.    if that's what is was all about there would be a lot more top tier bodybuilders around.

the man is extremely genetically blessed,  the weaknesses that he did have, he took a year off, busted his ass in the gym, and brought them up.   yes the drugs are a part of it but they are just the finishing touch.

phil is gonna hold the olympia title for years to come and he will be very difficult to defeat.

actualy ,, he will hold it as long as no one has foundation ,, and no one has it...again you have catch 22 here,, the fella and many among them have no foundation ,, it is sad to think that but thats the truth ,, jason or dex should hold it if they come in 100% both have foundation ,, they retire and you stay with NOTHING,,hopefully someone will come with foundation that built on it,, maybe evan centefini

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »

and philsulina is! all insulina! thats why he is nick name that,, he is very small fella ,, i keep teling you this and you will see he will fall like deck of cards ...you will see ,, house with no basement is never a good thing,, its again a mater of time till its proven

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2011, 11:26:14 PM »
I AM NEVER WRONG,,

gh15 approved

So why didn't Jay's dog help him win ???

well now we know this years champ! he will win it again ,, there is nothing that will make him win this like his dog,, told you before dogs are angels and in this particular case when he is the champ...and needed little bit drive ,, oh he got it now,, he will win

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2011, 11:39:56 PM »
So why didn't Jay's dog help him win ???

not even his own mom could help him,, no one could help someone who fuck up diuretic and seo ,, this is first grade mistake ,, what do you think he doesnt know this? what do you think he sit there and thikn oh philsulina was so great i ccoudnt win ,, BALONIE,, he fucked himself up

diuretic and seo fuck up to the max,, inaddition to him not dealign with stress right last few weeks
philsulina did not win it ,,jason lost it!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »
Bs. Jay knew what he was up against and took risks. Too little, too late. Stop making excuses for him.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2011, 12:21:38 AM »
i b truly happy with a no foundation of fake muscle, an insulina-hgh hyper abuse phil heath type shape

it always been about look ,, fake or not

it not what u do , it result , it not what u take , it what u look like , it not how hard you work , it what u look like on stage

perfect drug , perfect look , perfect $, phil heath for th win , a dying cult perhaps

but i am happy about th ifbb choice

a sexy cover mag face with aesthetic n marketability , n on top with a decent waist

and if he's th mr O ,,, im not th only one who think that way ,,
Your messed up BLP!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2011, 12:26:27 AM »

what weaknesses did he bring up, again?  ???