Author Topic: The New Look For Mr. Olympia  (Read 25417 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
The New Look For Mr. Olympia
« on: September 18, 2011, 11:13:31 AM »
First off congrats to Phil Heath he deserved the win last night without a doubt. Very round great separation and very lean. We have a new look for bodybuilding and I personally am not a fan of this look. It's a softer almost smooth look and with the GH thickening the skin and the insulin marbleizing the muscle with fat there really is no other way for the muscle to look.

Jay screwed up at the last minute with diuretics. He turned things around as I said he would, but too little too late. Jay is NOT done. He could come back next year and win BUT he needs to drop some bodyweight. Five to ten pounds would do his upper body good.

I have no idea where Dennis James says that Phil is the best ever Mr Olympia. No offense to Phil. Some of you guys need to go to youtube and check out some of the videos of  Coleman at his best, Yates, Wheeler and Levrone etc. These guys were the top guys ever. It's no surprise that the Olympia is kind of an open for anyone to win contest these days. Every year up until Coleman retired you saw these guys get bigger and better and there is simply no one around at the moment to bring anything better to the stage and the judges know this. I can only hop that someday someone brings back the 90's look to the stage. It may not turn things around, but at least it will make it more interesting. I personally would like to see Lionel Beyeke fill this spot. Time will tell.

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: The New Look For Mr. Olympia
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
First off congrats to Phil Heath he deserved the win last night without a doubt. Very round great separation and very lean. We have a new look for bodybuilding and I personally am not a fan of this look. It's a softer almost smooth look and with the GH thickening the skin and the insulin marbleizing the muscle with fat there really is no other way for the muscle to look.

Jay screwed up at the last minute with diuretics. He turned things around as I said he would, but too little too late. Jay is NOT done. He could come back next year and win BUT he needs to drop some bodyweight. Five to ten pounds would do his upper body good.

I have no idea where Dennis James says that Phil is the best ever Mr Olympia. No offense to Phil. Some of you guys need to go to youtube and check out some of the videos of  Coleman at his best, Yates, Wheeler and Levrone etc. These guys were the top guys ever. It's no surprise that the Olympia is kind of an open for anyone to win contest these days. Every year up until Coleman retired you saw these guys get bigger and better and there is simply no one around at the moment to bring anything better to the stage and the judges know this. I can only hop that someday someone brings back the 90's look to the stage. It may not turn things around, but at least it will make it more interesting. I personally would like to see Lionel Beyeke fill this spot. Time will tell.

Who is the Lionall Bukkake you speak of?  ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 11:35:45 AM »

When asked who he would like to look like he basically says no one on stage today.  ;D

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-pheonix-pro/2683-lionel-beyeke-3-days-out-from-the-phoenix-pro-.html

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 11:56:05 AM »
When asked who he would like to look like he basically says no one on stage today.  ;D

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-pheonix-pro/2683-lionel-beyeke-3-days-out-from-the-phoenix-pro-.html

Great answer. He looks better than most already

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 12:01:54 PM »
great vid of yates

mass with class, and entertaining powerfull posing!!!!

he would make all the olympians look like water balloons

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 12:02:08 PM »
Digisted, what contest stack would you recommend for somebody competing?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 12:04:37 PM »
ed nunn and brandon curry both have the potental to rival phil in a few years. lionel is awesome too but i dot see any reason to put im ahead of those two guys.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 12:05:27 PM »
I was saying Brandon Curry would be a top Olympia contestant back in 04-05 when he was doing collegiate nationals.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 12:11:49 PM »
I was saying Brandon Curry would be a top Olympia contestant back in 04-05 when he was doing collegiate nationals.
he looked amazing yesterday..

disgusted phi looked insane i think your just being an oldtimer reminiscent about the "golden years".. he doesnt have the size ronnie and dorian had, yet, but he is more aesthetic than either ever were and is extremely round and full everywhere. dont be hatin, phils the champ, and WELL deserved. completely destroyed everyone.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »

disgusted phi looked insane i think your just being an oldtimer reminiscent about the "golden years".. he doesnt have the size ronnie and dorian had, yet, but he is more aesthetic than either ever were and is extremely round and full everywhere. dont be hatin, phils the champ, and WELL deserved. completely destroyed everyone.
No crap... i wish i could "blow up from within" and have "fake bloofy muscle"  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »
No crap... i wish i could "blow up from within" and have "fake bloofy muscle"  ;D
me too !!!!!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 12:21:47 PM »

roundness and aesthetics aren't selling points , Flex who arguably cornered the market on these and failed to make any headway with Dorian or Ronnie

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 12:50:50 PM »
ed nunn and brandon curry both have the potental to rival phil in a few years. lionel is awesome too but i dot see any reason to put im ahead of those two guys.

a pretty good reason would be that he beat them both  8)

actually he shits all over them

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2011, 12:53:55 PM »
I know a lot of people are butt hurt about Phil winning honestly who else really deserved it? Phil has the most appealing physique and he seems like he will be a good representative.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2011, 12:56:43 PM »
Brandon and Lionel look a lot better than Phil does already.

They both have better structures and better lines, they will end up fucking their physiques up chasing the current ideal.
Trans Milkshake.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 12:58:12 PM »
I have no problem with phil being mr o

what i have a problem with is ... stupid people comparing him to ronnie..flex levrone.. and calling him the greatest mr of all time
silly just silly...
slowly stop following bbing anyway...
nothing special about mr o since coleman retired....

choice is an illusion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 01:07:17 PM »
Phil Heath is nowhere near as ripped as this Natural Bodybuilder, Francisco Montealegre.

Philinsulin has phony muscles. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 01:08:58 PM »
me too !!!!!!!!
You already have that look.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 01:12:08 PM »
Better Physique than Philinsulin Heath in this video.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »
Phil Heath is nowhere near as ripped as this Natural Bodybuilder, Francisco Montealegre.

Philinsulin has phony muscles. 

great physique on this natural

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 01:15:43 PM »

THE THING IS PHIL HEATH HAS THAT GLORIFIED GYM RAT LOOK. WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO THE GYM? CHEST & BI'S RIGHT.WHAT DOES THE AVERAGE FOLK GAZE OUT IN TERMS OF BODY PARTS? ARMS.

THE THING IS PHIL IS THE BEST AT THAT FOR GENETICS(NOT CHEST BUT FREAKY ARMS), FOR AFFORDING HIGH GH DOSES, MORE AAS, MORE INSULIN.

GO AROUND ASK THE AVERAGE GYM RAT IF THEY WANT BIGGER LEGS OR DELTS OR CHEST OR ARMS...MOST WILL SAY ARMS OR CHEST. HE'S JUST USING MORE, HIGHER QUALITY, AND BETTER GENETICALLY IN THAT AREA THEN THEM.

IF YOU WANT A LOOK BACK,YOU WANT THAT LEVRONE LOOK BACK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 01:17:27 PM »
 :o

Lifetime Natural with some impressive leg conditioning here.  Much better than Phil Insulin.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 01:18:41 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 01:31:10 PM »
:o

Lifetime Natural with some impressive leg conditioning here.  Much better than Phil Insulin.

how about no  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 01:37:42 PM »