Author Topic: The New Look For Mr. Olympia  (Read 25362 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: The New Look For Mr. Olympia
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2011, 07:07:58 PM »
You're stretching it, even for you moron. You don't know for 100% fact whether you would like to claim it or not.

I know right what a retard. People lie. Like I said I've done it myself.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2011, 07:08:38 PM »
You can be a doubting Thomas all you want, but it won`t change the facts. 

I'm not being a doubting Thomas. Prove to me that you are with him every minute, every second of the day. Watching him eat, take a shit, wiping his ass for him and following him everywhere at every moment just to be sure that he isn't slipping a needle in his ass or even taking a multi-vitamin looking tackle box that really has orals in it. You can be 100% sure and pass this onto GetBig all you want while calling me a doubting Thomas. However, if you really think him being natural because you believe it to be true, than you're really a bigger idiot than I thought after seeing your posts all these years over various boards.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »
Yes and Lionel has a much smaller waist. Show me one guy right now at 250 pounds with a waist like that. OK Wolf and Freeman any others?

But he is eons more complete than either one of them. He is thicker, with quality muscle hanging off him and his structure is simply PERFECT....the only "flaw" he has is his bis arent crazy peaked....that's it....can't say anything else remotely negative about the dude.

I am officially endorsing Lionel Beyeke as the next Mr olympia....he's a cross between flex Wheeler and chris cormier

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2011, 07:26:01 PM »
But he is eons more complete than either one of them. He is thicker, with quality muscle hanging off him and his structure is simply PERFECT....the only "flaw" he has is his bis arent crazy peaked....that's it....can't say anything else remotely negative about the dude.

I am officially endorsing Lionel Beyeke as the next Mr olympia....he's a cross between flex Wheeler and chris cormier

Good pick, dude is awesome. Hes with Hany right now and thats a good.move.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2011, 07:27:30 PM »

I'm not sure, I think maybe the best thing would be to completely stay away from the gurus?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
I agree with everything said by Disgusted. EVERYTHING. Sad to think most guys spend 10-20+ years to even get to the O. Phil Heath wins the O within ( and correct me if I'm wrong ) 8 years of first setting foot in a gym. :/

Btw, will someone please shut TheTrueAdonis the fuck up. Quit spammin' the thread, asswipe ! No one gives a shit about your power bottom bf.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2011, 07:29:03 PM »
I'm not being a doubting Thomas. Prove to me that you are with him every minute, every second of the day. Watching him eat, take a shit, wiping his ass for him and following him everywhere at every moment just to be sure that he isn't slipping a needle in his ass or even taking a multi-vitamin looking tackle box that really has orals in it. You can be 100% sure and pass this onto GetBig all you want while calling me a doubting Thomas. However, if you really think him being natural because you believe it to be true, than you're really a bigger idiot than I thought after seeing your posts all these years over various boards.
By that rationale, Obama must be on a Mega-Cycle of Androgens because we cannot follow him around 24/7 and we can`t be sure that there is a drawer full of syringes in the Resolute Desk. Do you think he will finally admit his steroid usage before the 2012 election?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »
I agree with everything said by Disgusted. EVERYTHING. Sad to think most guys spend 10-20+ years to even get to the O. Phil Heath wins the O within ( and correct me if I'm wrong ) 8 years of first setting foot in a gym. :/

Btw, will someone please shut TheTrueAdonis the fuck up. Quit spammin' the thread, asswipe ! No one gives a shit about your power bottom bf.
I`m not disrupting anything you muscle-worshiping nancy-boy.  I am just appalled at the balloon filled PhilInsulin, the WORST Mr. Olympia ever to be named. (tied with Dexter Jackson).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2011, 08:10:20 PM »
You know he is not natural you stupid dildo  ::)

its disturbing ,,it is very strange and sometimes you ask yourslef why they lie but we know the lie is because they want to make a buck out of bodybuilding in some way shape or form ,,
fellas here do not understand what it is to be sub 6% for true natural ,,they dont know how immposible it is,, how  hard it is to be 5% and not go down into the 150s...140... at 5'10! and even then they wontget there because they will loos etoo much muscle if done naturaly,,

175...4%...5'10 even 6%! dry ! is hormonized bodybuilders,, this kid is hormonized,, his muscular denisity and his clear clear lines with no water disturbance and his actual thickness is screamign hormonization ,, again! there are 170lb naturals at 5'10 but they are 6%....dry someof them compete at 7% ,, and their legs are not even remotly REMOTELY close to the details this fella show,, and they hold all the fat in the legs and they have big problems to get under 6% ,,they always play with 10-15lb from 185 down to 165-170 they always single digits...and always pretty dry ...but! but! they never get down to 4-5% whiel keeping the muscle ,,NEVER not even on good fat burner!

this is true natural for you ,,

this fella in picture is HOMONIZED USER AND FOR QUITE SOME TIME AS IN YEARS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »
By that rationale, Obama must be on a Mega-Cycle of Androgens because we cannot follow him around 24/7 and we can`t be sure that there is a drawer full of syringes in the Resolute Desk. Do you think he will finally admit his steroid usage before the 2012 election?

We're not discussing Obama. Stick to the topic that YOU brought forth.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2011, 08:58:05 PM »

Beyeke is with Hany?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »
I'm surprised you don't think B. Curry is the best...he's a dead ringer for that B. Pumper assnugget you like  ;D
hahahaha, the only thing he has in common is that chin strap

On the real, Curry could be something special, he has great shape, but he needs to bring his legs up and his conditioning

BP, could be a top NPC dude...but what would you pick, geeting paid to fuck or not making that much money and competing?