Author Topic: very frustrated  (Read 2426 times)

traininsane!

• Getbig I
very frustrated
« on: September 19, 2011, 12:00:33 AM »
Hey guys whats up. Anyway I was wondering if any of you ever had this problem. I got this popping, clicking sound towards my right rear delt area. Anytime i pull, open the fridge or whatever it pops. but theres no pain involve. Also when doing dumbell shoulder presses or incline theres no problem pushing up, but when coming down my form is off on that side and when I do biceps my right arm seems to get most of the work for example on a preacher curl. My weights have dramatically dropped becaused of the weakness on that side. Last but no least when doing a front double bicep shot my right bi and shoulder arches forward a bit. I have to arch it straight to make it look straight. I never had this problem until about a month ago. I went to a doc and they couldnt find what was wrong, so they said rotator cuff problem. But I dont think it is.

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: very frustrated
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »
I had something similar a while back with the whole popping and clicking on my shoulder.  Went for am MRI and everything was normal.  Talked to my chiropractor and she told me it needed a break from the gym for about 10 days as she thought I had strained a ligament inside my shoulder area.  Went back after 2 weeks and problem has gone completely.  Sometimes you just need a little extra rest and a break from lifting.  Try some time off and see if it helps.  Good luck.