Author Topic: Where would Phil Heath have placed at the 99 Olympia?  (Read 10838 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Where would Phil Heath have placed at the 99 Olympia?
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2011, 12:28:08 PM »

Hahahahahahaha evolved? Says who? This is a straight up one on one comparison.

Quit making excuses for Flex, yeah Flexs shape is prettier, thats it based on jow contests are judged, Phil would win this show...there is no arguing it.

under the current drug regimes, phil would kill haney under his old rules.  put haney on ronnie stacks, and phil gets lawn mowed.  all i'm saying, is give flex the insulin and gh or whatever the fuck blow phil up like that in 6 yrs by today's standards.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »
under the current drug regimes, phil would kill haney under his old rules.  put haney on ronnie stacks, and phil gets lawn mowed.  all i'm saying, is give flex the insulin and gh or whatever the fuck blow phil up like that in 6 yrs by today's standards.   

No one gives a shit but you about evolving and drug regimes. You making excuses for Flex...He has the prettier physique but never came in Olympia condition outside 93....his fault...only compare what is not what youd like...

Phil wins better condition, shredded hammies

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2011, 12:35:11 PM »

No one gives a shit but you about evolving and drug regimes. You making excuses for Flex...He has the prettier physique but never came in Olympia condition outside 93....his fault...only compare what is not what youd like...

Phil wins better condition, shredded hammies

Better condition than 99 and better hams and calves to boot

Phil has less flaws than Flex

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2011, 12:38:09 PM »
And btw, flex was on a shitload of slin in 99 in addition to everything else...Phil wins

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2011, 12:42:57 PM »
And btw, flex was on a shitload of slin in 99 in addition to everything else...Phil wins

when the fuck did you get off the kai wagon  ???

shouldn't you be bitching about kai not getting 2nd?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2011, 12:45:58 PM »
check his smooth legs in the rear double bi

rear double bi is more than just the upper body

I agree his hams/glutes tie-ins were not that great in some year, but there were times when wheeler was near perfect physique

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »
when the fuck did you get off the kai wagon  ???

shouldn't you be bitching about kai not getting 2nd?

This isnt about Kai this is about Phil and comparing him to legends...Kai has nothing to do with this...stay on point.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2011, 12:57:33 PM »

His lines and structure are a lot better.
And that there is what would give Flex the nod over Phil. Flex's shape, look at his taper in the FDB vs Phil's...plus, there is the Flex Wheeler "mystique" as Chris Cormier calls it.
Flex can get in your head, the way he poses, how he is on stage...Phil comes in hard, but he lacks that dramatic taper and shape.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2011, 01:01:50 PM »
Flex Wheeler still have a better and probably bigger physique than Phil but condition may be the principal criteria to win a show.
If Kai was in perfect shape at the Mr O, he could have been Mr Olympia. So I think judges would favour a guy like Phil against a 80% Flex Wheeler.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2011, 01:02:34 PM »

(NO HOMo)
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2011, 01:05:50 PM »

???

there's a 10+ yr diffence, and flex looks just as good.  put flex wheeler on that prescribed shit keri culter got phil and jay on instead of that venice beach junk (that's reason he lost an organ) 10 yrs later, and flex cleans the floor with phil.

::) to act like phil has access to better drugs than flex is just plain fucking stupid. if anything, its the other way around.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2011, 01:07:51 PM »
And that there is what would give Flex the nod over Phil. Flex's shape, look at his taper in the FDB vs Phil's...plus, there is the Flex Wheeler "mystique" as Chris Cormier calls it.
Flex can get in your head, the way he poses, how he is on stage...Phil comes in hard, but he lacks that dramatic taper and shape.

Lmao, you get a fail today also, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay..........now look at this, Flex, Shawn, Kevin.....whih group has better lines and which has Olympias....Olympia is not about better lines and hasnt been since the late 80s early 90s...Flex could pose like a ballerina and he wouldnt get the nod over phil this year...Posing....lol...w hy do you think its not scored now? Answer: cause it was never.scored before.

Look at how the judging trends go...Flex wouldnt beat heath unless he came in better condition and we know how that went.

OLYMPIA WINNER IS NOT ABOUT SHAPE...LOOK AT PAST RESULTS TO VERIFY MY POINT. PHIL is the first Mr O outside 98 and 99 Ronnie to be big and have decent shape and great size...There is no arguing this.

No Parker, Wheeler would lose AGAIN....Waterlogged hammies and lack of Mr.O conditioining.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2011, 01:11:08 PM »

Lmao, you get a fail today also, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay..........now look at this, Flex, Shawn, Kevin.....whih group has better lines and which has Olympias....Olympia is not about better lines and hasnt been since the late 80s early 90s...Flex could pose like a ballerina and he wouldnt get the nod over phil this year...Posing....lol...w hy do you think its not scored now? Answer: cause it was never.scored before.

Look at how the judging trends go...Flex wouldnt beat heath unless he came in better condition and we know how that went.

OLYMPIA WINNER IS NOT ABOUT SHAPE...LOOK AT PAST RESULTS TO VERIFY MY POINT. PHIL is the first Mr O outside 98 and 99 Ronnie to be big and have decent shape and great size...There is no arguing this.

No Parker, Wheeler would lose AGAIN....Waterlogged hammies and lack of Mr.O conditioining.

it's a little hard to wrestle an olympia away from ronnie and yates vs cutler.  if i remember, little bitty dex took one from him.  phil came along at the right time.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2011, 01:15:13 PM »
I'd give Phil 3rd in 99'.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2011, 01:18:11 PM »
Bro, Wiggs has zero ability judging lines based on his previous assessments on certain physiques, like Kai for example, 9 out of 10 because freaky size, thickness and shredded conditioning and some crazy bodyparts that stand out, but horrible lines. Flex has better, way better lines then Phil, possibly better then Dex, who both have the ability of beating guys 40lb heavier. Flex would win, but Phil would come close cause his glutes and hams, Flex's back are equal and Flex would utterly destroy him from the front, better V-taper and his chest wouldn't ruin some of his shots like the way Phil's chest ruins some of his shots cause it's so narrow, like the front lat spread, horrible looking chest in that shot

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2011, 01:28:55 PM »
Phil would be a strong 2nd just behind king Ronnie.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2011, 01:31:33 PM »
Bro, Wiggs has zero ability judging lines based on his previous assessments on certain physiques, like Kai for example, 9 out of 10 because freaky size, thickness and shredded conditioning and some crazy bodyparts that stand out, but horrible lines. Flex has better, way better lines then Phil, possibly better then Dex, who both have the ability of beating guys 40lb heavier. Flex would win, but Phil would come close cause his glutes and hams, Flex's back are equal and Flex would utterly destroy him from the front, better V-taper and his chest wouldn't ruin some of his shots like the way Phil's chest ruins some of his shots cause it's so narrow, like the front lat spread, horrible looking chest in that shot

Wrong. Reread what i posted until you understand it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »
1st

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »
I love Heath, but 12-14th on a good day, maybe 18th

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2011, 01:34:17 PM »

I agree with you about Flex beating Phil from the front , this is where Flex has the clear advantage. Flex at his best and Phil at his best would be VERY close in my opinion.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2011, 01:37:02 PM »
See the problem.is you guys are judging based on what you like and not how judges, judge...this is where u are wrong...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2011, 01:39:28 PM »
See the problem.is you guys are judging based on what you like and not how judges, judge...this is where u are wrong...

Hahahahahahaha I've been saying this for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2011, 01:46:15 PM »
Hahahahahahaha I've been saying this for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS lol

Sorry man never noticed....Ronnies best vs Dorians best, Ronnie still wins...and i like them both.   ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2011, 01:48:00 PM »
Sorry man never noticed....Ronnies best vs Dorians best, Ronnie still wins...and i like them both.   ;D

I think the criteria favors Dorian and I like Ronnie to , but the criteria favors Yates.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2011, 01:49:02 PM »
I think the criteria favors Dorian and I like Ronnie to , but the criteria favors Yates.

What do you believe to be Yates best?