Author Topic: A true getbigger  (Read 533 times)

che

• Getbig V
A true getbigger
« on: September 19, 2011, 07:29:04 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3822648/Frisky-farmer-90-has-50-children.html

A FRISKY farmer has told how he fathered 50 children with four women — who included two sisters and their MUM.

Retired Luiz Costa de Oliveira, 90, admitted he does not know all the names of his children and said there could be more.

The plucky OAP said of fathering the mammoth brood: "The thing that God made best in the world was woman."

Luiz had 17 children with first wife Francisca.

After she died, the lucky Brazilian found love again and had another 17 children with Maria Francisca da Silva, 64.

When Maria got her sister Ozelita to help with getting the kids dressed and fed, Luiz struck up a relationship with her too.

The 58-year-old then gave him another 15 children.

Even the sister's mother was not safe
. Francisca Maria, 89, succumbed to Luiz's charms — and had one child with him.

Some of the children died during a poverty-stricken childhood but the others gave Luiz, from Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil, more than 100 grandkids and 30 great-grandchildren.

He said: "I could have other children out there that I don't know about because I've always liked making love.

"I don't know all their names. I hardly make love anymore these days, even though I'm in good health.

"But I still remember how wonderful it is to be in bed with a woman."

Second wife Maria Francisca added: "Luiz's only hobby was making love.

"He never mistreated us, he always looked after his children well and we never wanted for anything.

Hahaa

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: A true getbigger
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 08:39:16 PM »
:o

:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:44:22 PM »
And i thought the Mexicans were bad...  :-X

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 10:34:40 PM »
Make a story, don't tell where the fuck all happened.  ::)