Author Topic: T3 on for terrible meals ONLY  (Read 3225 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
T3 on for terrible meals ONLY
« on: September 19, 2011, 10:16:16 PM »
I'm offseason right now, enjoying being able to have more choices.  But there's times when I eat plain god awful shit.  Usually it's on nights when I get together with friends, or a date with a whore lol, usually consists of eating fatty appetizers, drinks, more drinks, late night fast food run.

I know it's a little extreme, I should at least cut out the last fast food run. 

But my question is, is there any benefit to taking t3 an hour to 2 hours prior to these fucked up nights, granted it's usually once a week. 
Will the t3 go into full effect and spare me from putting on extra bodyfat?  Or is the t3 one of those things that doesn't work until you've been on it for a while?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: T3 on for terrible meals ONLY
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 10:32:41 PM »
I'm offseason right now, enjoying being able to have more choices.  But there's times when I eat plain god awful shit.  Usually it's on nights when I get together with friends, or a date with a whore lol, usually consists of eating fatty appetizers, drinks, more drinks, late night fast food run.

I know it's a little extreme, I should at least cut out the last fast food run. 

But my question is, is there any benefit to taking t3 an hour to 2 hours prior to these fucked up nights, granted it's usually once a week. 
Will the t3 go into full effect and spare me from putting on extra bodyfat?  Or is the t3 one of those things that doesn't work until you've been on it for a while?
Yea..ive heard of this before. Dont know if it stands true though..

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 10:42:16 PM »
Is there any clear cut studies or personal experiences?  I hope it can be used this way!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 01:39:36 AM »
only one way to find out,,,,,,, give it a bash, and share your results

dustin

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 02:12:17 AM »
I personally would reach for the ephenrina before the T3.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 09:13:38 AM »

so I can be pumped up, eat and drink faster?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 10:04:48 AM »
it doesnt work quite like that..

a better idea is to shoot 10iu gh an hour before the meal...   impossible to get fat

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »
I'd be shocked if this made any difference whatsoever.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 12:02:26 PM »
it doesnt work quite like that..

a better idea is to shoot 10iu gh an hour before the meal...   impossible to get fat

even if i'm not on it consistently?  should I keep some spare gh in my fridge for these bad days? lol

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 12:27:06 PM »
even if i'm not on it consistently?  should I keep some spare gh in my fridge for these bad days? lol
always make sure your fridge filled with gh  ;D

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 12:54:42 PM »
always make sure your fridge filled with gh  ;D

fridge filled with gh, if only dreams came true

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 12:26:08 PM »
ya GH will effectively block your fat cells from taking up nutrients. when you have high concentration of GH its physiologically impossible to store fat.

another idea is to pin a few hundred mg's of suspension an hour before the meal. would work as well.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 01:19:43 AM »
ya GH will effectively block your fat cells from taking up nutrients. when you have high concentration of GH its physiologically impossible to store fat.

another idea is to pin a few hundred mg's of suspension an hour before the meal. would work as well.
This is absolute horseshit.  Where are you coming up with this crap?  The GH part might MIGHT be true, but the test suspension?  Absolute nonsense.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 01:41:25 PM »
This is absolute horseshit.  Where are you coming up with this crap?  The GH part might MIGHT be true, but the test suspension?  Absolute nonsense.
  ::) 

about gh inhibiting fat cells from taking up nutrients, its basic physiology. or ask anyone who has ever used a decent amount of legit gh.  same thing with mega dosing aas. its obvious from your post you havent tried either.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 08:22:08 PM »

Agreed

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 09:49:26 PM »
I do eca about twice a week during my offseason just to keep my water bloat in check

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 11:53:09 PM »
 ::)  

about gh inhibiting fat cells from taking up nutrients, its basic physiology. or ask anyone who has ever used a decent amount of legit gh.  same thing with mega dosing aas. its obvious from your post you havent tried either.
LOL!!  First of all, you said taking suspension before a meal would make it impossible to gain fat from that meal.  You have absolutely nothing to back that up with.  Second, I said GH might allow one to do this, but it has it;s limits.  You simply can not eat over a certain amount of calories and not gain fat, no matter how much gh you take.....end of story.  And I don't know how you can say it's impossible to get fat while megadosing roids.  You obviously have never been to a top level powerlifting meet.  I know guys who are on over 3 grams of test a week and every oral they can fit in their mouth and they have bodyfat over 20%.

jway82

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »
Why not just run the t3 at a low dose of say 25mcg split up into two doses daily? It will keep you from getting completely out of shape during your offseason.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »
LOL!!  First of all, you said taking suspension before a meal would make it impossible to gain fat from that meal.  You have absolutely nothing to back that up with.  Second, I said GH might allow one to do this, but it has it;s limits.  You simply can not eat over a certain amount of calories and not gain fat, no matter how much gh you take.....end of story.  And I don't know how you can say it's impossible to get fat while megadosing roids.  You obviously have never been to a top level powerlifting meet.  I know guys who are on over 3 grams of test a week and every oral they can fit in their mouth and they have bodyfat over 20%.
no i didnt say suspension would make it impossible to get fat

what i said was that while high levels of GH are circulating in the bloodstream its physiologically impossible to store nutrients in fat cells.

if somebody at 2 jars of peanut butter , then sure, theres no way the body could process all that fat during the half life of GH. once GH levels dropped nutrients would still be present and fat storeage would begin.

those powerlifters were fat before they got on cycle and constantly eat way too much to burn fat, but rest assured they are a HELL of a lot leaner than they would be if they werent juicing.

dustin

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 10:44:59 PM »
I do eca about twice a week during my offseason just to keep my water bloat in check

I'd make it worthwhile and do a week at a time as needed.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2011, 10:57:34 AM »
I'd make it worthwhile and do a week at a time as needed.

I'm OFFSEASON.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 11:43:58 AM »

Just wondering where all the nutrients go than?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 03:07:02 PM »
no i didnt say suspension would make it impossible to get fat

what i said was that while high levels of GH are circulating in the bloodstream its physiologically impossible to store nutrients in fat cells.

if somebody at 2 jars of peanut butter , then sure, theres no way the body could process all that fat during the half life of GH. once GH levels dropped nutrients would still be present and fat storeage would begin.

those powerlifters were fat before they got on cycle and constantly eat way too much to burn fat, but rest assured they are a HELL of a lot leaner than they would be if they werent juicing.
This post makes way more sense than your first one. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 10:22:41 PM »
I'd be shocked if this made any difference whatsoever.
x2