Author Topic: Sexy And I Know It :)  (Read 5569 times)

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
Sexy And I Know It :)
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:46:49 PM »

Couple Of buffed guys in there, right :) :) :)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sexy And I Know It :)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »
I'd say you probably get along with women just fine in the ''friendzone'' cause your sense of humor is up the par

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 03:29:53 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 05:15:37 AM »

he thinks it's funny and probably watches wrestling

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 06:17:43 AM »

:)
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 09:08:50 AM »

He's clearly a fagg who likes to bring some "controversy" in the place  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 09:10:23 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 09:14:13 AM »

;D

i can only imagine picard  saying that.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 09:14:50 AM »
LMFAO are funny dudes, some of their shit is ok

the lead singer Redfoo is a rich motha fucka... his dad is Berry Gordy, the founder of the Motown

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 09:34:35 AM »
Didn't watch all of it but I saw cameo appearances from Alexis Texas and Ron Jeremy in there.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 09:36:56 AM »
That was filmed in Venice Beach and most of the people in it are street performers who earn extra cash from the passer-bys on the weekends.

The world sure has changed because just a few years back that entire Venice Beach area was entirely vacant except for old Jewish folks who sat on the benches knitting socks and sweaters.

And two miles further north was Muscle Beach where circus performers and gymnasts used to practice their routines, but today it's filled with old Jewish folks who sit on the benches knitting socks and sweaters and two-piece bikinis.

ANd you could see if all from end to end by hopping on the electric trolly for a dime.

Today it's impossible to get there on a bicycle.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »
That was filmed in Venice Beach and most of the people in it are street performers who earn extra cash from the passer-bys on the weekends.

The world sure has changed because just a few years back that entire Venice Beach area was entirely vacant except for old Jewish folks who sat on the benches knitting socks and sweaters.

And two miles further north was Muscle Beach where circus performers and gymnasts used to practice their routines, put today it's filled with old Jewish folks who sit on the benches knitting socks and sweaters and two-piece bikinis.

ANd you could see if all from end to end by hopping on the electric trolly for a dime.

Today it's impossible to get there on a bicycle.

I've been going to venice beach for 20 years its only 20min drive from my house, and it has always looked like venice beach packed with performers, pan handlers, dogs, bikers, skaters, basketball players, cholo handball players, roller bladders .............You must be talking about yeeeears ago like arnold years 60-70's

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 09:41:37 AM »

Couple Of buffed guys in there, right :) :) :)

NOW THATS FUNNY  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 10:27:31 AM »
Is it true that Google is the future owner of this area?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 10:33:42 AM »
NAILS, good to meet a fellow Venice Beach enthusiast! But I'm so old, I can't count that high.

I can recall the Venice Beach Pier and its dancehall when Lawrence Welk was the main attraction and when five people on the beach on a Wednesday was considered a crowd and the ladies wore bathing suits that left a lot to the imagination.

And by the Santa Monica Pier was a small 'pit' called Muscle Beach which was mainly populated by gymnasts and circus performers and the occasional bodybuilder who wanted a workout in the sun if he could find the tools to adjust the rusted weights.

Vollyball and the lifeguard station were still many years away.

Back then we'd park along the PCH and walk down the hill towards the pier. No parking meters then so it was free parking all day long. We'd climb over three foot wooden 'fence' and lift some ten pound dumbbells for a couple of reps and start our daily run to Venice Beach and back along the water's edge and seldom see another person along that two mile stretch.

Sometimes we'd catch the electric trolly (ten cents in each direction) and then head on back again because nothing was happening in the Venice area except for old time Jewish ladies knitting stuff and talking in languages none of us understood while their counterparts were visiting the three or four synagogs that lined up along the Beachwalk you are familiar with today.

No one alive remembers who owned the veery small gym beneath one of the Santa Monica beachfront hotels, but the most reliable guesses tell me that it was Joe Gold's original and very temporary location before his move a mile or so south into the Venice area.

These were the Muscle Beach days of Doug Strtohl, a kid named Reeves, his good friend (and soon to be my good friend also) George Eifferman, Pudgy(?), and many others whom I have forgotten.

ANd then one year the city of Santa Monica closed it down for some long forgotten reason (sexual activity under the pier was only a rumor back at that time), and some enterprising young bodybuilder moved it south (apparently with the blessing of the City Council - if there is such a thing in Venice, Ca).

ANd to the best of my recollection, that move was of great benefit for Venice Beach.

And then a few years later a US President by the name of Kennedy somehow got the US interested in something to do with fitness and gyms with names like American Health Studios, Tanny's, and Jack Lalanne (something or another) became recognized by the general public.

But Joe Gold and two brothers by the name of Joe and Ben and Hoffman, and Dan Louri  were slightly ahead of everyone else and carried the ball for the next few years, but only three of those previously named rose to the top .... Joe and Joe and Ben .. while the rest followed miles behind.

And that's when guys like Scott appeared on the scene and on the magazine covers only to be replaced by a kid from Austria who caught Joe's eye and garnished the attention of every kid who lifted weights.

And on a few occasions we'd sit on Santa Monica Beach just north of that huge parking lot that separates the city of Santa Monica from the berg of Venice and talk with the likes of this big kid from Austria, his friend from Italy, a guy who had the most muscular legs in the world, etc. (You can name each of them if you think hard enough.)

And a guy back east by the name of Pete was soon coming to the West Coast but he
was'nt  aware of that move just yet nor of the part he'd play within the world of bodybuilding.

And from that point on it must be fairly documented someplace.

If it ain't .. I might give it a try .... but I'll have to depend on a lot of other old farts who can correct me when I'm wrong ... or when I start to lie or exaggerate a bit.

Anyone know if this has been done yet?

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 01:17:23 PM »
Wow Overeem in the vid, boy has came a long way.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 01:24:14 PM »
NAILS, good to meet a fellow Venice Beach enthusiast! But I'm so old, I can't count that high.

I can recall the Venice Beach Pier and its dancehall when Lawrence Welk was the main attraction and when five people on the beach on a Wednesday was considered a crowd and the ladies wore bathing suits that left a lot to the imagination.

And by the Santa Monica Pier was a small 'pit' called Muscle Beach which was mainly populated by gymnasts and circus performers and the occasional bodybuilder who wanted a workout in the sun if he could find the tools to adjust the rusted weights.

Vollyball and the lifeguard station were still many years away.

Back then we'd park along the PCH and walk down the hill towards the pier. No parking meters then so it was free parking all day long. We'd climb over three foot wooden 'fence' and lift some ten pound dumbbells for a couple of reps and start our daily run to Venice Beach and back along the water's edge and seldom see another person along that two mile stretch.

Sometimes we'd catch the electric trolly (ten cents in each direction) and then head on back again because nothing was happening in the Venice area except for old time Jewish ladies knitting stuff and talking in languages none of us understood while their counterparts were visiting the three or four synagogs that lined up along the Beachwalk you are familiar with today.

No one alive remembers who owned the veery small gym beneath one of the Santa Monica beachfront hotels, but the most reliable guesses tell me that it was Joe Gold's original and very temporary location before his move a mile or so south into the Venice area.

These were the Muscle Beach days of Doug Strtohl, a kid named Reeves, his good friend (and soon to be my good friend also) George Eifferman, Pudgy(?), and many others whom I have forgotten.

ANd then one year the city of Santa Monica closed it down for some long forgotten reason (sexual activity under the pier was only a rumor back at that time), and some enterprising young bodybuilder moved it south (apparently with the blessing of the City Council - if there is such a thing in Venice, Ca).

ANd to the best of my recollection, that move was of great benefit for Venice Beach.

And then a few years later a US President by the name of Kennedy somehow got the US interested in something to do with fitness and gyms with names like American Health Studios, Tanny's, and Jack Lalanne (something or another) became recognized by the general public.

But Joe Gold and two brothers by the name of Joe and Ben and Hoffman, and Dan Louri  were slightly ahead of everyone else and carried the ball for the next few years, but only three of those previously named rose to the top .... Joe and Joe and Ben .. while the rest followed miles behind.

And that's when guys like Scott appeared on the scene and on the magazine covers only to be replaced by a kid from Austria who caught Joe's eye and garnished the attention of every kid who lifted weights.

And on a few occasions we'd sit on Santa Monica Beach just north of that huge parking lot that separates the city of Santa Monica from the berg of Venice and talk with the likes of this big kid from Austria, his friend from Italy, a guy who had the most muscular legs in the world, etc. (You can name each of them if you think hard enough.)

And a guy back east by the name of Pete was soon coming to the West Coast but he
was'nt  aware of that move just yet nor of the part he'd play within the world of bodybuilding.

And from that point on it must be fairly documented someplace.

If it ain't .. I might give it a try .... but I'll have to depend on a lot of other old farts who can correct me when I'm wrong ... or when I start to lie or exaggerate a bit.

Anyone know if this has been done yet?

WOoooW that way before my time... but you can catch me at the Sports Harbor Having some Fat Tire or Cabo Cantina if i wanna drink closer to the beach... thats for the story tho stuntmovie  ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 01:46:52 PM »
Americans don't really handle musical humour.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 07:12:25 PM »
PLATES! This is only a RUMOR but I heard from an unreliable source whose rumors are reliable about 39% of the time that Google has, is, or will be purchasing a lot of the properties in the Venice Beach community.

Include the Gold's Gym Venice location in that unsubstantiated rumor as well.

NAILS, Sports Harbor?? I'm not familiar with that establishment and I thought I was an expert on all beach city hard liquor drinking joints. Can you refresh my memory?

I guess you are too damn young to remember POP, the Jaguar, the German's, the Sweadish Smorgasboard that the Gold's Gym members put out of business, and Tony Roma's when a whole slab of ribs and all the extras would set ya back less than $5 .... and that included white linen table cloths, live piano music playing the Broadway tunes of the day, and a punch in the nose by Joe Nazario if you had any complaints.

But I think you might remember MERLIN's and the Circle Bar before they shut their doors for good.

Google - Joe Nazario.

KLAUS, Musical humor??? What means that? Check out "SPIKE JONES" for the only musical humor I know about. You might enjoy it ... But probably not!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 07:41:34 PM »
KLAUS, Musical humor??? What means that? Check out "SPIKE JONES" for the only musical humor I know about. You might enjoy it ... But probably not!

Like Hello Muddah Hello Faddah:

Perhaps you know the style as novelty music? Maybe the "classic" style just died and got replaced by what we have now.  :-\

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 08:06:03 PM »
NAILS, I just Googled Sports Harbor on Washington and have passed by there many times on my way to the beach but never had the occasion to stop in for a cool one.

But I do sort of recall continuing west a bit and ..... wasn't there a shit-load of bars down on Washington no further than a block from the beach?

I never lived or ever did too much drinking further than a mile or two from the sea (the Pacific) and family members claim that that's living proof that we evolved from beneath the ocean.

What is the name of that big bar/restaurant with the Marina Del Rey beach and harbor in the back? They used to serve great half priced Margaritas.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 09:08:59 PM »
Wow Overeem in the vid, boy has came a long way.
Now he works out. Big dude.