Author Topic: DO YOU THINK YOUD BE A PRO?  (Read 7610 times)

chess315

Re: DO YOU THINK YOUD BE A PRO?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 06:58:57 PM »
while i agree a lot of people use 3+ grams of gear not a lot take 3 grams of gear 15ius of gh and 50ius of slin consistently. A lot of people can by high dose cycles not a lot run the peps in the required dosage

dustin

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 08:06:04 PM »
I think I have the structure and could take the drugs and go through the training and eating. But there's no way my body could take all those drugs health wise.

At a combined gram of AAS my insides feel like they're rotting, even with no orals. Pinning would be tough too but if someone would jab me I could plug it away... just my gut that doesn't agree. My trunk gets sore from processing all that shit. Maybe it's because I use UGL gear and homebrews that friends cook. I think I could take a lot more if it were HG and I had GHona in my system.

Sure would be nice to have unlimited gear! I'd go nuts and oush the envolope hardcore.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 08:49:42 PM »

lol alright buddy.. of course getting laid, starting  a family is a priority, wtf? no1 over the age of 21 is concerned with hanging with their boys either my friend... the job market is the most competitive of all time, i just graduated from an ivy league.. i take it you're from wisconsin or somewhere thereabout.

Nope, not from Wisconsin....not sure where you pulled that one from.

Most guys in their 20's are douche bags plain and simple. That's not saying all are but it seems to me the majority of societies men are anything but men.

i have countless friends who stopped competing because of how political and fake it is, its not hard to be a pro if you know how to kiss ass, you sound like a guy who picks up flex and md every month lol. and you're a mod... can some1 please link gh15 to this thread... im done reading your posts too..... u act like round muscle bellies and fullness is a gift from the gods, i know dopeheads with full bellies.... the diff between being a pro versus being a successful one is an argument that should be heard.   believe me old man, if the standard for being a pro was looking like samir bannout instead of a bloated retard,  then you would see alot more young guys with potential going down that road, nevermind the fact the industry is corrupt,queer, and full of felons/scumbags.

Dude what's you're deal? Honestly I couldn't tell you the last time I read a bodybuilding magazine...I'd be willing to bet it's been close to ten years since I've read one....well, other than the brilliant garbage I write  ;D

I'm no one great or anything like that but you're not talking to a fool or some child. I'm actually someone who makes his living in the bodybuilding industry and have for years.

So why do you need to link GH15 to this thread? I can tell you one thing though, it is guys like you that have payed my bills for years....the sheep come calling!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 10:01:06 PM »
haaha ok so you're saying your a dealer, well believe me i only use strango and nordic, but i wasnt trying to be a dick to u.. had a bad day, i still dont take back anything i said about being a pro. douchebag or not i know i can be a pro.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
haaha ok so you're saying your a dealer, well believe me i only use strango and nordic, but i wasnt trying to be a dick to u.. had a bad day, i still dont take back anything i said about being a pro. douchebag or not i know i can be a pro.

No, I never said I was a dealer. I have done that in the past but that's never been my main thing and it's something I'll never mess with again. I've always had a legitimate job.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 03:00:07 AM »
haaha ok so you're saying your a dealer, well believe me i only use strango and ****, but i wasnt trying to be a dick to u.. had a bad day, i still dont take back anything i said about being a pro. douchebag or not i know i can be a pro.

well post up pics and show us ....

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 12:59:03 PM »
Most importantly you need discipline,motivation and determination,,next comes genetics than comes drugs..steroids aren't magic no matter how high of a dose you take..most people would burn themselves out on the gear it would take to become pro...if it was that easy so many more people would become professionals...plenty of people strive for it and don't make it there..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 03:15:19 PM »
Most importantly you need discipline,motivation and determination,,next comes genetics than comes drugs..steroids aren't magic no matter how high of a dose you take..most people would burn themselves out on the gear it would take to become pro...if it was that easy so many more people would become professionals...plenty of people strive for it and don't make it there..

Very true. I honestly can't tell you how many guys I've known over the years that have taken insane amounts of gear and lived and breathed bodybuilding 365 days a year only to get their asses handed to them time and time again. A lot of these guys will do well at local shows or at least well enough but when they get on a national stage it's a different story.

Discipline, motivation and determination are worth a lot, that can't be denied. Take a guy like Flex Lewis, he is one of the hardest working bodybuilders I've ever seen, this guy lives and breaths it but I've seen guys work just as hard but who simply are not as structurally blessed and it simply doesn't go as well for them. It's simply the nature of many things in life.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 05:04:33 PM »
a pro ? no

a HUGE guy, definitly

like pro size but shitty muscle bellies

like... Down Hill

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 05:35:10 PM »
Sorry man just telling it like it is...  The guys with shitty shape can still do nationals
You're not even close like telling it like it is, the reality is tens of thousand try and only a small handful go through that door,... you my friend are extremely delusional, my physique would probably wipe the floor with yours and I can freely admit that I would never see a pro stage, let's see those pics

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 06:55:16 PM »
a pro ? no

a HUGE ####, definitly

like pro size but shitty muscle bellies

like... Down Hill

Down Hill is a pro, so why not ;D
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 09:57:26 PM »
You're not even close like telling it like it is, the reality is tens of thousand try and only a small handful go through that door,... you my friend are extremely delusional, my physique would probably wipe the floor with yours and I can freely admit that I would never see a pro stage, let's see those pics

TENS OF THOUSANDS TRY?

REALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS ACQUIRE 2-4 GRAMS OF GEAR A WEEK, 15-20IU GH, LOTS OF SLIN DAILY? I DOUBT TENS OF THOUSANDS DO THAT OR EVEN CAN EVEN AFFORD THAT.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 01:06:05 AM »
theres a big difference to being big and being pro quality...

if everyone is honest, once youve competed a few times, u can see the guys who will rise to the top easily, they stand out with the structure and the amazing muscle bellies and the others that will realy have to work for it, and more or less put them selves into an early grave trying too.

i belong to the latter group, i think if i realy went at it, id of been a top 3 heavy, but id be kidding me self if i thought i could have turned pro and actualy look like a pro

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011, 01:52:54 AM »
TENS OF THOUSANDS TRY?

REALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS ACQUIRE 2-4 GRAMS OF GEAR A WEEK, 15-20IU GH, LOTS OF SLIN DAILY? I DOUBT TENS OF THOUSANDS DO THAT OR EVEN CAN EVEN AFFORD THAT.

ok, let's do the math, a local show has 30+ competittors, I live in Ontario, 10 local shows per year, that's 300, 1 province out of 12 in Canada and only 2 pro cards per year out of all 12 provinces, Canada has less the 40 million people, let's talk 300+ million in US and what about Europe, the number can easily exceed 100 000 competitors world wide on juice, you mean to tell me 10% are going extreme, cmon bro, bull shit.Ya there are a few who do it for fun or whatever, but many feel they can go pro and only a few really have all the tools to do it. Talk is cheap.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 07:04:05 AM »
ok, let's do the math, a local show has 30+ competittors, I live in Ontario, 10 local shows per year, that's 300, 1 province out of 12 in Canada and only 2 pro cards per year out of all 12 provinces, Canada has less the 40 million people, let's talk 300+ million in US and what about Europe, the number can easily exceed 100 000 competitors world wide on juice, you mean to tell me 10% are going extreme, cmon bro, bull shit.Ya there are a few who do it for fun or whatever, but many feel they can go pro and only a few really have all the tools to do it. Talk is cheap.

1) CAN YOU COMPETE TWICE IN THE SAME YEAR? IF SO, ITS NOT 300 DIFFERENT COMPETITORS
2) ARE THESE COMPETITORS ON PRO DOSAGE(2-4 GRAMS AAS, 10-20IU GH, LOTS OF SLIN?) PROBABLY NOT.

IM SAYING MONEY AS NO CONCERN, DO WE SEE MORE PROS? YES.

AND DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2011, 07:09:39 AM »
IF YOU WERE JUICED TO THE GILLS?

TALKING 1.5-2GRAMS AAS WEEKLY JUST CHANGING TYPE, ADDING MORE WHEN CONTEST IS NEAR.10-20IU DAY GH.

MONEY NO CONCERN, ETC.

DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE PRO QUALITIES?

you can be a fitness model making money out of fintness modeling on trenbolona propioneta and masterona by themselves only that! only thing is you wil need to take it consistently and do it for good 4-5 months before you start seeing the magazine look on you,,again it is FITNESS MODEL ,, menaing you may be 180lb 6% ....its not hgh and insulina look ,, but 180-190 6%...dry....is something any fella stop to look at and any girl worship,, in other words evry fella next to you will make sure to go to bathroom before leave walmart to see how come he is 230 and work his ass of with 20 inch arms ...yet your arms look better and bigger lol or any other body part,,

condition talks!

gh15 approved  

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2011, 07:16:04 AM »
TENS OF THOUSANDS TRY?

the ones who do it ....the oens who put university tuition on their bodybuild ...usualy get up to national and some of them turn profesionals,,, def national level top 15,, then again waste all this money to place 11th in nationals...

if everyone had the money to spend on those products mentioned .....many many mnay would be profesionals,, there are some really good promising physiqes around that just dont have the money to be consistant enough ,, they play with couple kits of gh lol or with 3 vials trenbolona...they just dont swim in it ,, they play in it!

you have to SWIM in it to get places

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 07:58:57 AM »
the ones who do it ....the oens who put university tuition on their bodybuild ...usualy get up to national and some of them turn profesionals,,, def national level top 15,, then again waste all this money to place 11th in nationals...

if everyone had the money to spend on those products mentioned .....many many mnay would be profesionals,, there are some really good promising physiqes around that just dont have the money to be consistant enough ,, they play with couple kits of gh lol or with 3 vials trenbolona...they just dont swim in it ,, they play in it!

you have to SWIM in it to get places

gh15 approved

MY POINT. IF MONEY WAS NO CONCERN AND YOU ARE TAKING 2-4 GRAMS OF VARIOUS AAS,10-20 IU GH, LOTS OF SLIN...DO YOU THINK YOU AS IN THE POSTER THAT REPLIES TO THIS GOES PRO?

I MEAN LOOK AT DORIAN BEFORE HE WORKED OUT. FUCK LOOK AT ME. I WOULDNT DARE THINK I HAD ANY GENES.BUT IF I STARTED 3 YEARS EARLIER AND USED 3 TIMES THE DOSAGE I USE KNOW, THEN WOW. WONT SAY TOP PRO BUT FUCK. JUST THIS BABY CYCLE GH15 REFERS TO MAKES ME LOOK GREAT.

500 TESTOVIRON +4IU NOVO. INCREDIBLE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »
1) CAN YOU COMPETE TWICE IN THE SAME YEAR? IF SO, ITS NOT 300 DIFFERENT COMPETITORS
2) ARE THESE COMPETITORS ON PRO DOSAGE(2-4 GRAMS AAS, 10-20IU GH, LOTS OF SLIN?) PROBABLY NOT.

IM SAYING MONEY AS NO CONCERN, DO WE SEE MORE PROS? YES.
AND DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM?
You are totally missing the point here....DO WE SEE MORE PROS, NO cause there is only apointed spots available if 100 competitors show up at Canadian Nationals looking like Ronnie, sorry but only 2 are getting pro cards period, cause they only give 2 away and everyone at nationals is on 2,3,4+ grams and 10-20 iu, yes those dosages are very common at nationals and yet only 2 will get picked, think about it.

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 05:34:19 PM »
IF YOU WERE JUICED TO THE GILLS?

TALKING 1.5-2GRAMS AAS WEEKLY JUST CHANGING TYPE, ADDING MORE WHEN CONTEST IS NEAR.10-20IU DAY GH.

MONEY NO CONCERN, ETC.

DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE PRO QUALITIES?

maybe! a successful one I highly doubt. It is very hard to be successful in the IFBB. I think it all breaks down to genetics and I simply do not have those Ronnie coleman/Phil heath genetics. Plus I really do not understand why anyone would want to be a pro. the amount of drugs is eventually going to take a toll on the body and the amount of money these shows offer for top spots is ridiculous. I rather be a NBA star

lesaucer

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 07:03:30 PM »
MY POINT. IF MONEY WAS NO CONCERN AND YOU ARE TAKING 2-4 GRAMS OF VARIOUS AAS,10-20 IU GH, LOTS OF SLIN...DO YOU THINK YOU AS IN THE POSTER THAT REPLIES TO THIS GOES PRO?

I MEAN LOOK AT DORIAN BEFORE HE WORKED OUT. FUCK LOOK AT ME. I WOULDNT DARE THINK I HAD ANY GENES.BUT IF I STARTED 3 YEARS EARLIER AND USED 3 TIMES THE DOSAGE I USE KNOW, THEN WOW. WONT SAY TOP PRO BUT FUCK. JUST THIS BABY CYCLE GH15 REFERS TO MAKES ME LOOK GREAT.

500 TESTOVIRON +4IU NOVO. INCREDIBLE.

got any pics to back you up? dont tell me ask stavios lol i dont give a shit, post a pic or stfu.. btw do you think youre cool because you type in caps?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2011, 12:58:35 AM »
lol you guys went too far i read some reference to 'gifted' and even someone that referred to flew Lewis, lol Lewis is gifted and that's why he gonna be 202 mr o, getting a pro card seems to be a different story, take a look at this guy does he seems to have superior structure, respond, muscle bellies, shape, symmetry, aesthetics?
i would say no, all i see there is guy who can handle a good amount of drugs without having health issues, who set to himself goal and achieved it.

Dan Hill is also a good example.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2011, 01:35:12 AM »
lol you guys went too far i read some reference to 'gifted' and even someone that referred to flew Lewis, lol Lewis is gifted and that's why he gonna be 202 mr o, getting a pro card seems to be a different story, take a look at this guy does he seems to have superior structure, respond, muscle bellies, shape, symmetry, aesthetics?
i would say no, all i see there is guy who can handle a good amount of drugs without having health issues, who set to himself goal and achieved it.

Dan Hill is also a good example.

and all i see here ...is a 140-150lb fella naturaly that climbed on hormones...and got whatever he had at 145lb bigger from within while losing detail due to gh and insulina...moden day balonie bodybuilding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »
got any pics to back you up? dont tell me ask stavios lol i dont give a shit, post a pic or stfu.. btw do you think youre cool because you type in caps?

YOU DUMB SCHMOE. I WONT EVER POST PICS IN AN OPEN FORUM LIKE UR DUMBASS.

ILL POST PRIVATELY TO ONE'S I TRUST. THOSE BEING STAV, REARDEN AMONG OTHERS. IF YOU WANT THEIR APPROVAL, AGAIN ASK THEM.

UR SCHMOE ASS WON'T GET NOTHING DIRECTLY FROM ME, TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT.

BTW,DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COOL LOOKING SHIT AND RUNNING HIGH DOSAGES? GET YOUR SOURCE CHECKED OR GIVE UP.

EDIT: DONT MEAN TO COME OFF LIKE A DICK BUT U WERE ASKIN FOR IT, BUT WHAT I MEANT IS INTIALLY WHEN I STARTED TRAINING IS IF I COULD LOOK EVEN HALF DECENT..I WAS SKINNY, FAT. NEVER HAD ABS OR MUSCLE REALLY. BEFORE 1ST CYCLE I HAD FAINT ABS. I JUST FLAT OUT SUCKED. HORMONES ARE THE GAME. GENETICS REALLY ARENT WHAT YOU START WITH BUT WITH WHAT U END WITH IS WHAT I REALIZE. THEY ARE WHAT U WORK WITH PRETTY MUCH IN TERMS OF EVERYTHING.

DIET WISE I STILL HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL. I AM CAPABLE OF EATING SOME SHITTY FOOD 2-3 TIMES A WEEK SINCE TAKING THIS GH CAUSE IM GETTING FLATTER BY THE DAY ON IT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

lesaucer

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2011, 01:51:21 PM »

YOU DUMB SCHMOE. I WONT EVER POST PICS IN AN OPEN FORUM LIKE UR DUMBASS.

ILL POST PRIVATELY TO ONE'S I TRUST. THOSE BEING STAV, REARDEN AMONG OTHERS. IF YOU WANT THEIR APPROVAL, AGAIN ASK THEM.

UR SCHMOE ASS WON'T GET NOTHING DIRECTLY FROM ME, TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT.

BTW,DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COOL LOOKING SHIT AND RUNNING HIGH DOSAGES? GET YOUR SOURCE CHECKED OR GIVE UP.

EDIT: DONT MEAN TO COME OFF LIKE A DICK BUT U WERE ASKIN FOR IT, BUT WHAT I MEANT IS INTIALLY WHEN I STARTED TRAINING IS IF I COULD LOOK EVEN HALF DECENT..I WAS SKINNY, FAT. NEVER HAD ABS OR MUSCLE REALLY. BEFORE 1ST CYCLE I HAD FAINT ABS. I JUST FLAT OUT SUCKED. HORMONES ARE THE GAME. GENETICS REALLY ARENT WHAT YOU START WITH BUT WITH WHAT U END WITH IS WHAT I REALIZE. THEY ARE WHAT U WORK WITH PRETTY MUCH IN TERMS OF EVERYTHING.

DIET WISE I STILL HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL. I AM CAPABLE OF EATING SOME SHITTY FOOD 2-3 TIMES A WEEK SINCE TAKING THIS GH CAUSE IM GETTING FLATTER BY THE DAY ON IT.

so the ones you trust, stavios, rearden etc are all dumbasss too since they post their pic, right lol? anyway i dont give a shit, when you keep bragging about being such a beast with 500mg of test, you should post a pic or stfu... its not like its too hard to just hide your face lol