Author Topic: DO YOU THINK YOUD BE A PRO?  (Read 7623 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
DO YOU THINK YOUD BE A PRO?
« on: September 20, 2011, 07:22:38 AM »
IF YOU WERE JUICED TO THE GILLS?

TALKING 1.5-2GRAMS AAS WEEKLY JUST CHANGING TYPE, ADDING MORE WHEN CONTEST IS NEAR.10-20IU DAY GH.

MONEY NO CONCERN, ETC.

DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE PRO QUALITIES?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pvttucker

• Getbig II
Re: DO YOU THINK YOUD BE A PRO?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 09:09:37 AM »
well I'll have a good idea in about 12 weeks, bahaha..
1.3g per week and 5iu's a day here.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 09:59:13 AM »
Yes.  Especially with everything ive learned from gh15. Do i want to though, def not. Would
Almost be embarrassing. I get enough attentiom being 210 and lean

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 10:01:03 AM »
I'd be willing to bet that if what you're saying was possible for all the guys on this board then maybe 2 of them would turn pro.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »
just a pro? ya, if money wasnt a concern.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 10:11:04 AM »
I'd be willing to bet that if what you're saying was possible for all the guys on this board then maybe 2 of them would turn pro.

lol a handful of guys here could turn pro.   and nearly every juicehead on this board could be a big name on the npc circuit if they put they're all into it (drugs).

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 10:48:58 AM »

lol a handful of guys here could turn pro.   and nearly every juicehead on this board could be a big name on the npc circuit if they put they're all into it (drugs).

Not a chance. While bodybuilding may be made up of a very small fragment of society you still have thousands of guys each year all over the world who want to be pro and plenty of them are running insane amounts of gear yet it's still not in the cards for them.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
Not a chance. While bodybuilding may be made up of a very small fragment of society you still have thousands of guys each year all over the world who want to be pro and plenty of them are running insane amounts of gear yet it's still not in the cards for them.

Exactly.

I know guys who have used over 5g's of combined AAS for extremely long periods and look like shit.

I used 3g's of combined AAS for a very long time and i didn't look anything close to a national level bodybuilder.

I think most guys already use large cycles hoping that the original statement is true, when in reality there are many factors that come into play when it comes to becoming a Pro.

8)

chess315

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 10:58:07 AM »
thats not even going to be close unless your very short triple that then you may know. That about a chris jerico on wwe cycle if that not a pro bodybuilders.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 11:03:26 AM »
Exactly.

I know guys who have used over 5g's of combined AAS for extremely long periods and look like shit.

I used 3g's of combined AAS for a very long time and i didn't look anything close to a national level bodybuilder.

I think most guys already use large cycles hoping that the original statement is true, when in reality there are many factors that come into play when it comes to becoming a Pro.

8)

People desperately want to believe it's all drugs. Don't get me wrong, it's obviously a massive factor but it's far from the only factor and if the other things are missing all the drugs in the world won't make up for them.

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 11:35:59 AM »
Exactly.

8)
So do therse guys look remotely muscular?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 11:57:08 AM »

Looking really muscular and looking like a pro do not necessarily go hand-in-hand. Of course a pro should look muscular but you can be muscular, very muscular and not look like a pro.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 12:55:23 PM »

Of course, they just don't look like your typical pro.

One of my friends is 5'11" and about 215 ripped in contest shape. But if you compare his contest photos to your average pro he looks like nothing.

8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
I believe I have great structure and the ideal height...

But dont have the tolerance and response needed.

I think I could get sick very easily and quit early or end up couple feet below the ground.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 12:56:55 PM »
Going from extremely
Muscular to looking like a pro comes down to around 3 to 4 months of intense prep (drugs, Amounts, food, uppers). Btw this is a guy that is sitting no higherthan 10 percent. And yes good structuee and bellies thats usually found out when ur a teenager playin with ur dads weight in the basement. If u stand there looking in the mirror for 10 min at ur pump in awe then u have the structure and fullness

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 01:07:17 PM »
If I never had the serious injuries and years away from training, I think I could have been a good 202 pro. But at this point, no, it would take higher doses than that for me to catch up with the years I lost in my 20s

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 01:08:07 PM »

No offense ive learned alot from
U and read ur posts but you've obviously never been to the nyc/nj area or frequent florida/vegas much. Alot of guys can go far in this sport but they have way higher priorities. I would go pro or try to if i could convince my parents my college education was a waste. Heres a pic of me in a shiny thong.  Most of us do it for pussy man and thats that. Pussy
Pulling stops at 220 At 6ft

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 01:09:58 PM »

LOL THATS NOT PRO DOSAGE. TRY 10-15IU IF NOT MORE, ~2G OF AAS FOR YEARS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 01:11:39 PM »
U and read ur posts but you've obviously never been to the nyc/nj area or frequent florida/vegas much. Alot of guys can go far in this sport but they have way higher priorities. I would go pro or try to if i could convince my parents my college education was a waste. Heres a pic of me in a shiny thong.  Most of us do it for pussy man and thats that. Pussy

YUP TRUE. PUT THOSE GUYS ON MORE AAS, MORE GH AND ADJUST THEIR LIFESTYLE AND THESE GUYS ARE TOP NOTCH PROS. THEY JUST EITHER A) DONT CARE B) WONT BUY ALL THIS SHIT OR C)BOTH A & B.

EVEN A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS, IF THEY WOULD LIFT THEY'D BE GREAT..THEN DRUGS? OH MAN I CANNOT IMAGINE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 02:02:46 PM »

Actually I've been to those places more times than I can count. I've probably spent more time in NYC than any of those. I've been to just about every major pro show numerous times, been to most of the major amateur shows and even all the local NYC shows like the Metropolitan and Atlantic States to bigger local level shows like Seattle's Emerald Cup.

The point being, I stand by what I said. You're right, there's a lot of big muscular guys out there, a whole lot of them but that doesn't mean crap. Structure and shape mean a ton and that can't be bought.

Also, I had to laugh at the comment of "higher priorities" because I find that most guys these days have no priorities except getting laid and "handing with their boys" and that's pretty much why this country is going down the toilet.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 02:09:28 PM »
Actually I've been to those places more times than I can count. I've probably spent more time in NYC than any of those. I've been to just about every major pro show numerous times, been to most of the major amateur shows and even all the local NYC shows like the Metropolitan and Atlantic States to bigger local level shows like Seattle's Emerald Cup.

The point being, I stand by what I said. You're right, there's a lot of big muscular guys out there, a whole lot of them but that doesn't mean crap. Structure and shape mean a ton and that can't be bought.

Also, I had to laugh at the comment of "higher priorities" because I find that most guys these days have no priorities except getting laid and "handing with their boys" and that's pretty much why this country is going down the toilet.

lol alright buddy.. of course getting laid, starting  a family is a priority, wtf? no1 over the age of 21 is concerned with hanging with their boys either my friend... the job market is the most competitive of all time, i just graduated from an ivy league.. i take it you're from wisconsin or somewhere thereabout.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »
i have countless friends who stopped competing because of how political and fake it is, its not hard to be a pro if you know how to kiss ass, you sound like a guy who picks up flex and md every month lol. and you're a mod... can some1 please link gh15 to this thread... im done reading your posts too..... u act like round muscle bellies and fullness is a gift from the gods, i know dopeheads with full bellies.... the diff between being a pro versus being a successful one is an argument that should be heard.   believe me old man, if the standard for being a pro was looking like samir bannout instead of a bloated retard,  then you would see alot more young guys with potential going down that road, nevermind the fact the industry is corrupt,queer, and full of felons/scumbags.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 02:22:05 PM »
i have countless friends who stopped competing because of how political and fake it is, its not hard to be a pro if you know how to kiss ass, you sound like a guy who picks up flex and md every month lol. and you're a mod... can some1 please link gh15 to this thread... im done reading your posts too..... u act like round muscle bellies and fullness is a gift from the gods, i know dopeheads with full bellies.... the diff between being a pro versus being a successful one is an argument that should be heard.

You seriously talk shit man.You know 'loads of guys' who couldve been pro's if that was their priority? LOL I agree with being a pro versus being a top pro though, thats a difference.I still dont think its all drugs and that almost everyone can get there with the right money, drugs, and training.No chance.Loads of guys juice and get strong, or just have strange looking bodyparts that would make them look like Greg Kovacs in his last comp ( albeit smaller ).Theres got to be shape there or youre nothing

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 02:29:45 PM »
Sorry man just telling it like it is...  The guys with shitty shape can still do nationals

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 06:42:54 PM »
I wasnt saying I would go pro on 1.3g of gear... i will have a better idea of my potential though. Im 225 and 12% bf at 5'10" and that's after being off gear for 10 months. Just got back on, and if I get to a conditioned 220 without insulin Id say I've got more potential than most to be pro. So, I'll know soon enough.