Author Topic: Help me understand the lesbians  (Read 7944 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Help me understand the lesbians
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 10:08:17 PM »
Sorry to disprove your rather stupid theory.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Did you watch the video? because he says hasnt hunted since he was a kid, and never wants to. From what I understood I think he said hes never killed anything either.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2011, 04:15:33 PM »
You know a lot about fags. I guess your not so stupid when it comes to dick sucking. Explains your name.

lol best post by pellius ever, imagine a ripped 50 yo man saying "you know a lot about fags" lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2011, 04:16:46 PM »
Did you watch the video? because he says hasnt hunted since he was a kid, and never wants to. From what I understood I think he said hes never killed anything either.
No, but I am quite confident you liked and Favorited it on your playlist.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2011, 04:24:37 PM »
Sorry to disprove your rather stupid theory.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

That is called play acting, dumbass. It is the same reason why gays dress as cowboys and firemen: they are turned on by the image of manly men. But are they interested in actually pursuing manly careers? How many gay men are actually cowboys and firemen, as opposed to hair dressers and fashion designers? Gay men show what they are really interested in their choice of professions.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
  That is called play acting, dumbass. It is the same reason why gays dress as cowboys and firemen: they are turned on by the image of manly men. But are they interested in actually pursuing manly careers? How many gay men are actually cowboys and firemen, as opposed to hair dressers and fashion designers? Gay men show what they are really interested in their choice of professions.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
The military employs more gay people than any other sector including hair dressers.  I hope this helps.  And yes, Rodney St. Cloud is a fireman.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 04:47:38 PM »
my sister is a lesbian living in los angeles and she is DISGUSTED by those
nasty bull-dykes!!   I've hung out with a lot of lesbian crowds with
her downtown and i simply don't understand it.  neither does my sister.
some of the clubs she's taken to me like "the abbey" (sp?)  is fullllllllll
of tiny super-hot young lesbians who are walking around holding hands
and running off with with chubby short stumpy old lesbians with short spiked
hair and lumberjack boots.   wtf!?    like  20-something hotties for real
hooking up with these polar opposites.   wow........

You can't make a post like this without posting photographic evidence, come on now.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 05:29:15 PM »
The military employs more gay people than any other sector including hair dressers.  I hope this helps.  And yes, Rodney St. Cloud is a fireman.

Lol, "gay people" used as a way to obfuscate the fact that that pretty much the majority of gays in the military are lesbians. There are very few gay men who are soldiers.

And percentage of the population? About 2% of men are gay, and yet the majority(at least 51%+) of the best fashion designers and hairdressers are gay. Conversely, what percentage of the military is gay men? Even if it were 2%, which it isn't, there would still be proportionally far more gay fashion designers and interior decorators than gay soldiers. Unless you can prove that the majority of male soldiers are gay, which you can't, it proves that gay men far prefer typically feminine professions rather than masculine ones. Proven wrong as usual. But the actual number is probably much lower than 2% of gay men. Lesbians, conversely, are vastly overrepresented.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 06:27:17 PM »
  Lol, "gay people" used as a way to obfuscate the fact that that pretty much the majority of gays in the military are lesbians. There are very few gay men who are soldiers.

And percentage of the population? About 2% of men are gay, and yet the majority(at least 51%+) of the best fashion designers and hairdressers are gay. Conversely, what percentage of the military is gay men? Even if it were 2%, which it isn't, there would still be proportionally far more gay fashion designers and interior decorators than gay soldiers. Unless you can prove that the majority of male soldiers are gay, which you can't, it proves that gay men far prefer typically feminine professions rather than masculine ones. Proven wrong as usual. But the actual number is probably much lower than 2% of gay men. Lesbians, conversely, are vastly overrepresented.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Good point again, Stupid. The true measurement is proportion of the population not just raw numbers. Apenis should know that. You really know your fags, Stupid.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 06:33:19 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
American Football is a feminine profession.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 06:36:18 PM »

In another time and another place you'd be hanging from a tree.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 06:38:56 PM »
In another time and another place you'd be hanging from a tree.

No, thats not the way it works in the South my friend.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 08:06:24 PM »

Really? Where, of where, are those elusive gay football players? Give examles and then prove they are gay.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 08:08:27 PM »
Good point again, Stupid. The true measurement is proportion of the population not just raw numbers. Apenis should know that. You really know your fags, Stupid.

It is amazing how a person as stupid and childish as you is able to connect to the internet and post. I find that remarkable. I never read anything remotely intelligent or intelligible from that matter from you. All you do is meltdown and it is hilarious. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 08:09:06 PM »
  Really? Where, of where, are those elusive gay football players? Give examles and then prove they are gay.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2011, 08:12:58 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »

Statistics, please. What is the percentage of men in the NFL who are gay? 1 out of the 1,000+ guys who play professional footballl? 2? 3 at the most? What is the percentage of famous fashion designers who are gay? 80% even though gay men are only about 2% of the male population.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2011, 08:31:32 PM »

Lol...this is no evidence that he is gay. MMA fighters and BJJ fighters role with each other on the ground all sweated up all the time. Are they all gay?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2011, 08:37:41 PM »
  Lol...this is no evidence that he is gay. MMA fighters and BJJ fighters role with each other on the ground all sweated up all the time. Are they all gay?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I have a strong suspicion that you have fooled around with a boy or two in your life.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2011, 09:11:28 PM »
I have a strong suspicion that you have fooled around with a boy or two in your life.

I have a strong suspicion that you are aware that you have lost this debate which is why you are now resorting to ad hominem invective...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2011, 09:23:36 PM »
  I have a strong suspicion that you are aware that you have lost this debate which is why you are now resorting to ad hominem invective...

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I used to think that you were a TA gimmick, but I can't see him arguing with himself.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2011, 09:55:11 PM »
  It is amazing how a person as stupid and childish as you is able to connect to the internet and post. I find that remarkable. I never read anything remotely intelligent or intelligible from that matter from you. All you do is meltdown and it is hilarious. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"Cogito ergo sum."

Is that smart, Stupid? And besides, I'm just saying how informed and intimately familiar you are with fags. You really know your fag stuff. I'm just giving props when it's due. Don't get all faggy on me, Stupid.

Carry on, with more fag info. I'm really learning a lot from you, Stupid.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2011, 08:19:27 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I fail to see it that way as do the others.

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2011, 08:29:41 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Your a fucking idiot, you can't get stats on this shit, because openly gay, and gay are completely different. Openly(flaming) gay are less than a half of total gays, most don't do that shit, your just fucking ignornant. I've met lots of secretly gay people who are just like everyone else. The only difference is they don't devote hours a day trying to get trick women.

Anyhow gay chicks mostly can't stand bulldykes, bulldykes are like mudsharks, they can't follow what people want so they ditch the game altogether.

The only truly dyke thing is the short hair, which is sexy as fuck on hotties, and that's more of a flag than anything else.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »
I believe the lesbo's are playing the % game...Its a lot easier for them to pick up and fuck the dirty ugly walmart bitches then it is for them to pick up prettier women. If Ellen didn't have 100 million dollars, she would be combing the Walmarts of the world looking for her pussy fix.