Author Topic: Help me understand the lesbians  (Read 7906 times)

Stavios

Help me understand the lesbians
« on: September 20, 2011, 08:40:17 AM »
If a woman love other women

why the fuck to they like manly-ugly women ?

Why can't lesbians love hot chicks like we do ?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Help me understand the lesbians
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 08:42:11 AM »
Same thing with gays.  For a group of people that supposedly are attracted to men and everything that is manly they sure do represent some of the most effeminate and girly men around. 

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 08:46:29 AM »
Yep totally fucked up.

I was at a store few weeks ago and saw this 8/10 hot latina. She was early 20s big tits, nice ass and very pretty face with long black hair. She was wearing a shirt that said "I luv my GF" on it.

Then out of nowhere this fat fucking troll of a bitch walked up to her, grabbed her hand and they walked off together. Clearly lesbos in a relationship. Her gf was like 5'5" ...super fat and had a dyke short buzz cut.

I don't fucking understand!!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 08:48:40 AM »
 :(

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 08:49:15 AM »
hahhaaha.... OK I will swing at this

Many MEN dig on ugly/masculine women. Why? That's what THEY LIKE.

SOME LESBOS like to fuck nasty mcnasty looking women. Why? That's just how they get down.

ITS PERSONELL TASTE. EVERYONE HAS A FREAK SIDE.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 08:50:14 AM »
Women like women because they're easier to relate to, in a way when a woman has sex with another woman she is really having sex with herself, that's why lesbian relationships don't last and the sex turns into mutual masturbation. The reason women date bitch women or men is because submitting turns them on, they can't help, it makes their pussies wet

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 08:58:41 AM »
dear The Coach,

"Freedom means freedom."  richard cheney

sorry The Coach you bigot, not everybody conforms to your communism when it comes to expression.  perhaps you want to go where the talliban are...where everybody can  be one way only. 

oh and one of the rules of NA is confidentiality.  you fuckin rule breaker :(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 09:01:51 AM »
dear The Coach,

"Freedom means freedom."  richard cheney

sorry The Coach you bigot, not everybody conforms to your communism when it comes to expression.  perhaps you want to go where the talliban are...where everybody can  be one way only. 

oh and one of the rules of NA is confidentiality.  you fuckin rule breaker :(

What the fuck are you talking about?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 09:19:08 AM »
Same thing with gays.  For a group of people that supposedly are attracted to men and everything that is manly they sure do represent some of the most effeminate and girly men around. 

You are confusing things. Gays are attracted to men, not masculinity. They have no interest in masculinity. How many times have you seen gays going into the woods with guns to kill something? Sure, they go into the woods to suck dick, but to hunt? No. Play football? No. Watch MMA? No. Straight men and lesbians are a lot more interested in masculinity than gays or straight women, and yet they are not attracted to men. Gays and straight women are interested in men but not in masculinity

To understand this, you need to understand the nature of attraction. Aristotle once described attraction as two opposing halfs coming together to form a complete whole. Effeminate people(gays and straight women) are attracted to stereotypical men to complete them. Conversely, masculine people(straight men and lesbians) are attracted to effeminate people(stereotypical women) to complete them. Gays find the same characteristics in women that straight men find attractive - the soft skin, long hair and hourglass figure - a complete turnoff -, and they find the emotional characteristics of femininity that make straight men fall in love with women - the gentleness, nurturing nature, the need for orientation and protection - to be emotionally off-putting. A weak little woman needing your protection makes you feel like a big, strong man in charge. A gay man in your place would find her an emotional drain on him and nothing more. Two different kinds of brain.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »
  You are confusing things. Gays are attracted to men, not masculinity. They have no interest in masculinity. How many times have you seen gays going into the woods with guns to kill something? Sure, they go into the woods to suck dick, but to hunt? No. Play football? No. Watch MMA? No. Straight men and lesbians are a lot more interested in masculinity than gays or straight women, and yet they are not attracted to men. Gays and straight women are interested in men but not in masculinity

To understand this, you need to understand the nature of attraction. Aristotle once described attraction as two opposing halfs coming together to form a complete whole. Effeminate people(gays and straight women) are attracted to stereotypical men to complete them. Conversely, masculine people(straight men and lesbians) are attracted to effeminate people(stereotypical women) to complete them. Gays find the same characteristics in women that straight men find attractive - the soft skin, long hair and hourglass figure - a complete turnoff -, and they find the emotional characteristics of femininity that make straight men fall in love with women - the gentleness, nurturing nature, the need for orientation and protection - to be emotionally off-putting. A weak little woman needing your protection makes you feel like a big, strong man in charge. A gay man in your place would find her an emotional drain on him and nothing more. Two different kinds of brain.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makes sense somewhat

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 09:30:17 AM »
Yep totally fucked up.

I was at a store few weeks ago and saw this 8/10 hot latina. She was early 20s big tits, nice ass and very pretty face with long black hair. She was wearing a shirt that said "I luv my GF" on it.

Then out of nowhere this fat fucking troll of a bitch walked up to her, grabbed her hand and they walked off together. Clearly lesbos in a relationship. Her gf was like 5'5" ...super fat and had a dyke short buzz cut.

Yeah, if they're going for an ugly woman (looking like a man), why don't they go for a man instead?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 09:30:34 AM »
I think a good stint in a Women's Facility on Lockdown might answer your question real quick ~ actually, it wouldn't even have to be a women's facility.

Funny, the differences in perception, it all boils down to the same thing: Desire. Uncontrollable desire.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 09:34:15 AM »
Cos they still want to (probably unconsciously) play the man woman role.  So one of them has more male traits is more aggressive, looks rougher etc and one of them has more feminine traits.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 11:37:51 AM »
it all depends of your relationships with your mother and father when you were a toddler and child.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 11:40:02 AM »
it all depends of your relationships with your mother and father when you were a toddler and child.
shut up Freud

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 11:40:51 AM »
They are confused..

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 04:44:27 PM »
my sister is a lesbian living in los angeles and she is DISGUSTED by those
nasty bull-dykes!!   I've hung out with a lot of lesbian crowds with
her downtown and i simply don't understand it.  neither does my sister.
some of the clubs she's taken to me like "the abbey" (sp?)  is fullllllllll
of tiny super-hot young lesbians who are walking around holding hands
and running off with with chubby short stumpy old lesbians with short spiked
hair and lumberjack boots.   wtf!?    like  20-something hotties for real
hooking up with these polar opposites.   wow........

milk milk lemonade a

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 04:57:10 PM »
my sister is a lesbian living in los angeles and she is DISGUSTED by those
nasty bull-dykes!!   I've hung out with a lot of lesbian crowds with
her downtown and i simply don't understand it.  neither does my sister.
some of the clubs she's taken to me like "the abbey" (sp?)  is fullllllllll
of tiny super-hot young lesbians who are walking around holding hands
and running off with with chubby short stumpy old lesbians with short spiked
hair and lumberjack boots.   wtf!?    like  20-something hotties for real
hooking up with these polar opposites.   wow........

Pics of the 20-something hotties or fuck off

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »
Pics of the 20-something hotties or fuck off
lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »
Yep totally fucked up.

I saw the same thing a few yrs back at work. Except the pretty chick was black, and the butch chick was a fat blonde, nasty as shit. And guess what? The fem one was  divorced!

Many of those hardcore butch ones are very unattractive, so I think that many have turned to lesbianism because they ain't gonna get a man...the fems, well I think that they either are tired of men or want to try something new---or have issues like rape, incest or abuse.

Check that vid I posted, say yes to the dress---and you see a busty black chick picking out a dress to marry a ugly butch chick.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 07:16:57 PM »
makes sense somewhat

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Wow. That is one of the most poinient things i've ever heard you say. Almost seems to easy to be correct but it makes perfect sense.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »
If a woman love other women

why the fuck to they like manly-ugly women ?

Why can't lesbians love hot chicks like we do ?
I agree.  They should be attracted to feminine looking women, not butch ugly females.  It's almost like they want to be with a man but are too messed up and so they go with a female who has a trans gender issue.  Totally fucked up.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 08:51:57 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Sorry to disprove your rather stupid theory.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 08:55:15 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You know a lot about fags. I guess your not so stupid when it comes to dick sucking. Explains your name.