Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - Jay Cutler and his 'bicep' changed my opinion  (Read 26792 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
2011 Olympia - Jay Cutler and his 'bicep' changed my opinion
« on: September 20, 2011, 11:31:10 AM »
I hope someone who knows Jay passes this on to him.

I've loved bodybuilding  since I was a teen and followed it through the 90's into the 2000's.  As a young teen I was fooled by the drug use in bodybuilding as was a wrestling fan who thought the WWF was real.  I bought every supplement from every ad and followed every FLEX magazine workout religiously but never looked close to any of your guys in the mags.  Dan Duchaine really opened my eyes as did Craig Titus about drug use in bodybuilding.  I always admired guys from Arnold to Lou to Flex and you, although over time I lost a lot of respect for Flex due to his suspect calves and implant or oil use..  I followed your career from early on and knew one day you'd be Mr. Olympia.  

Fast forward to today.  I still thought of you as one of the good guys in the IFBB.  A hard working blue collar guy who got to the top through perseverance, blood and sweat.  I'm not naive to realize that there are a lot of bodybuilders with suspect body parts that were most likely filled with synthol, seo or other crap.  I never suspected you'd be as stupid as the others to use it.  What I saw on Friday has forever changed my opinion of you.  Just as I had lost all respect for Flex, I have lost all respect for you.  You should be ashamed of yourself for even stepping on stage with that injection welt on your arm and then making up phony lies as to how it happened.  Sure you can convince most of your followers that cell-tech will make them win Mr. Olympia but your lie about your arm shows how little respect you have for your fans and for fans of bodybuilding in general.  You were once thought of as an ambassador to the sport but now you are just a liar and cheat like the rest of them.  The fact that you couldn't build decent biceps over the last 20 years of bodybuilding and resorted to injecting oil into them the day of a contest is just pathetic.

I hope that you never set foot on stage again and I hope your sponsors drop you as soon as possible.  People claim that someone like Kai will never win because of his checkered past and that sponsors don't want him because of it would demonstrate what hypocrites they are if they keep on sponsoring you after the most egregious display I have ever seen by a Mr. Olympia winner.   You have lost all respect from me and hopefully many others who you have condescended with your idiotic lies.

MOS.

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
Re: OPEN LETTER TO JAY CUTLER.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 11:33:04 AM »
Good post. All the way good post.

I've never been a fan of Jay but I remember back in 2003 buying his "New improved and Beyond" video which was actually good(surprised me). His next one "ripped to shreds" was complete bullshit and basically the same as the last one.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 11:33:43 AM »
It wasn't synthol, most likely test prop in his bicep, maybe winstrol

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 11:35:03 AM »
Amen. Jay is changing. Dancing with freaky chicks in nightclubs. Obsessive relationship with his personal assistant. Disgracing the Olympia stage. Meet the new Jay.
(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 11:37:55 AM »

I've loved bodybuilding  since I was a teen and followed it through the 90's into the 2000's.  As a young teen I was fooled by the drug use in bodybuilding as was a wrestling fan who thought the WWF was real.  I bought every supplement from every ad and followed every FLEX magazine workout religiously but never looked close to any of your guys in the mags.  Dan Duchaine really opened my eyes as did Craig Titus about drug use in bodybuilding.  I always admired guys from Arnold to Lou to Flex and you, although over time I lost a lot of respect for Flex due to his suspect calves and implant or oil use..  I followed your career from early on and knew one day you'd be Mr. Olympia.  

Fast forward to today.  I still thought of you as one of the good guys in the IFBB.  A hard working blue collar guy who got to the top through perseverance, blood and sweat.  I'm not naive to realize that there are a lot of bodybuilders with suspect body parts that were most likely filled with synthol, seo or other crap.  I never suspected you'd be as stupid as the others to use it.  What I saw on Friday has forever changed my opinion of you.  Just as I had lost all respect for Flex, I have lost all respect for you.  You should be ashamed of yourself for even stepping on stage with that injection welt on your arm and then making up phony lies as to how it happened.  Sure you can convince most of your followers that cell-tech will make them win Mr. Olympia but your lie about your arm shows how little respect you have for your fans and for fans of bodybuilding in general.  You were once thought of as an ambassador to the sport but now you are just a liar and cheat like the rest of them.  The fact that you couldn't build decent biceps over the last 20 years of bodybuilding and resorted to injecting oil into them the day of a contest is just pathetic.

I hope that you never set foot on stage again and I hope your sponsors drop you as soon as possible.  People claim that someone like Kai will never win because of his checkered past and that sponsors don't want him because of it would demonstrate what hypocrites they are if they keep on sponsoring you after the most egregious display I have ever seen by a Mr. Olympia winner.   You have lost all respect from me and hopefully many others who you have condescended with your idiotic lies.

MOS.

gayer than.......

No but seriously it might be a tear. look at the gap between shoulder and bicep in some pics. I will agree that the bicep looks very swolen in some pics though, especially in the fdb. Might be from blood collecting there from the tear. dunno.. Just saying..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 11:45:59 AM »
gayer than.......

No but seriously it might be a tear. look at the gap between shoulder and bicep in some pics. I will agree that the bicep looks very swolen in some pics though, especially in the fdb. Might be from blood collecting there from the tear. dunno.. Just saying..

Tears would pool blood immediately. It is how the body responds to injuries.  The blood pooling and bruising is immediate.  I think it was coach or 240 that showed the 2 days out photo of Jay in his kitchen without any indication of injury.

Once you get an infection like he did, the body reacts all fucked up bringing water and blood to that area and causing him to look smooth as he was fighting an infection at that point.  He is probably on heavy antibiotics now and in about another week you won't even know he had a bicep issue.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 11:48:27 AM »
sent it to jay, he has to know it.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 11:49:50 AM »
Tears would pool blood immediately. It is how the body responds to injuries.  The blood pooling and bruising is immediate.  I think it was coach or 240 that showed the 2 days out photo of Jay in his kitchen without any indication of injury.

Once you get an infection like he did, the body reacts all fucked up bringing water and blood to that area and causing him to look smooth as he was fighting an infection at that point.  He is probably on heavy antibiotics now and in about another week you won't even know he had a bicep issue.
X2
Bad site injection, but NOT synthol

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 11:52:12 AM »
Jay has made lots of money from being in cahoots with those crooks at MuscleTech. Yeah, yeah, yeah ... It's just good business sense ... But when did integrity and character lose its worth?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 11:56:24 AM »

WTF? Why not just write it to his email address on his webpage you whiny skinny drama queen ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »
Jay's response: 'Change your handle.'

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 11:57:51 AM »

I've loved bodybuilding  since I was a teen and followed it through the 90's into the 2000's.  As a young teen I was fooled by the drug use in bodybuilding as was a wrestling fan who thought the WWF was real.  I bought every supplement from every ad and followed every FLEX magazine workout religiously but never looked close to any of your guys in the mags.  Dan Duchaine really opened my eyes as did Craig Titus about drug use in bodybuilding.  I always admired guys from Arnold to Lou to Flex and you, although over time I lost a lot of respect for Flex due to his suspect calves and implant or oil use..  I followed your career from early on and knew one day you'd be Mr. Olympia. 

Fast forward to today.  I still thought of you as one of the good guys in the IFBB.  A hard working blue collar guy who got to the top through perseverance, blood and sweat.  I'm not naive to realize that there are a lot of bodybuilders with suspect body parts that were most likely filled with synthol, seo or other crap.  I never suspected you'd be as stupid as the others to use it.  What I saw on Friday has forever changed my opinion of you.  Just as I had lost all respect for Flex, I have lost all respect for you.  You should be ashamed of yourself for even stepping on stage with that injection welt on your arm and then making up phony lies as to how it happened.  Sure you can convince most of your followers that cell-tech will make them win Mr. Olympia but your lie about your arm shows how little respect you have for your fans and for fans of bodybuilding in general.  You were once thought of as an ambassador to the sport but now you are just a liar and cheat like the rest of them.  The fact that you couldn't build decent biceps over the last 20 years of bodybuilding and resorted to injecting oil into them the day of a contest is just pathetic.

I hope that you never set foot on stage again and I hope your sponsors drop you as soon as possible.  People claim that someone like Kai will never win because of his checkered past and that sponsors don't want him because of it would demonstrate what hypocrites they are if they keep on sponsoring you after the most egregious display I have ever seen by a Mr. Olympia winner.   You have lost all respect from me and hopefully many others who you have condescended with your idiotic lies.

MOS.

QFT... tho Getbig opened my eyes to the bodybuilding industry....

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 12:06:11 PM »
Muscle tear

Kevin Levrone

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 12:09:25 PM »

I've loved bodybuilding  since I was a teen and followed it through the 90's into the 2000's.  As a young teen I was fooled by the drug use in bodybuilding as was a wrestling fan who thought the WWF was real.  I bought every supplement from every ad and followed every FLEX magazine workout religiously but never looked close to any of your guys in the mags.  Dan Duchaine really opened my eyes as did Craig Titus about drug use in bodybuilding.  I always admired guys from Arnold to Lou to Flex and you, although over time I lost a lot of respect for Flex due to his suspect calves and implant or oil use..  I followed your career from early on and knew one day you'd be Mr. Olympia. 

Fast forward to today.  I still thought of you as one of the good guys in the IFBB.  A hard working blue collar guy who got to the top through perseverance, blood and sweat.  I'm not naive to realize that there are a lot of bodybuilders with suspect body parts that were most likely filled with synthol, seo or other crap.  I never suspected you'd be as stupid as the others to use it.  What I saw on Friday has forever changed my opinion of you.  Just as I had lost all respect for Flex, I have lost all respect for you.  You should be ashamed of yourself for even stepping on stage with that injection welt on your arm and then making up phony lies as to how it happened.  Sure you can convince most of your followers that cell-tech will make them win Mr. Olympia but your lie about your arm shows how little respect you have for your fans and for fans of bodybuilding in general.  You were once thought of as an ambassador to the sport but now you are just a liar and cheat like the rest of them.  The fact that you couldn't build decent biceps over the last 20 years of bodybuilding and resorted to injecting oil into them the day of a contest is just pathetic.

I hope that you never set foot on stage again and I hope your sponsors drop you as soon as possible.  People claim that someone like Kai will never win because of his checkered past and that sponsors don't want him because of it would demonstrate what hypocrites they are if they keep on sponsoring you after the most egregious display I have ever seen by a Mr. Olympia winner.   You have lost all respect from me and hopefully many others who you have condescended with your idiotic lies.

MOS.

hey dumbass, might as well make this an open letter to all pro bodybuilders since they all use it, jay just screwed up his injection.  jackass

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 12:23:04 PM »
You're a retard. Plain and simple.

Welcome to the IFBB, fucktard.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 12:35:27 PM »

MOS.

Only criticism I have is the "MOS" part.....change that.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »
lmao, they all do site injections and have for quite some time. To pick on Cutler like that is a little bit unfair, don't you think? He was just unfortunate that it got infected.

Typing a meltdown like that because an oiled up man in a thong got an infected bicep is just ridiculous, if not gay.
from incomplete data

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 12:45:30 PM »

Hello Jay.... i have something to tell you.... this coming from MOS, and i QUOTE

"I hope that you never set foot on stage again and I hope your sponsors drop you as soon as possible"

How you like Dem Apples!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 12:51:41 PM »

MOS.

meltdown

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 01:25:47 PM »

dude- i get where your coming from but give the guy break- i dunno if you've ever competed but losing a show is a real kick in the balls. it literally sucks. you spend months getting ready for one day, maybe one hour, and then its gone and if you dont win its a huge let down espeically for a guy like him who was the best in the world to get beat.

and dont say you dont care your or you wouldnt have written such a heart felt message.

he knows what he did and how it worked out. fuck i feel badly for him.
b

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »
It's a muscle tear.  They said so on Probodybuilding Weekly, so it must be true.   ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 01:55:02 PM »
It's a muscle tear.  They said so on Probodybuilding Weekly, so it must be true.   ;D

sterilize a needle, and puncture it. puss for days.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 02:28:14 PM »
It wasn't synthol, most likely test prop in his bicep, maybe winstrol
yea on the night of the show there is no reason for winny or test
p

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 02:54:53 PM »
yea on the night of the show there is no reason for winny or test

yeah, more of a time for orals

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 02:59:18 PM »
Whatever it was, it sure gave that arm a hell of a peak.