Author Topic: A married woman wants to give me a "job"  (Read 18146 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: A married woman wants to give me a "job"
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2011, 08:05:49 AM »
Don't monkey with another monkey's monkey.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2011, 08:06:41 AM »
she says she wants to go down, use ice cubes, chocolates and all kinds of crazy shit, she says, she wants my muscle cock.

she is married however, don't want any possible problems, she's cute for her age 35, very cute actually.

is it worth it?  benefit to risk ratio?  What would you get biggers do?

Welcome to my world. ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2011, 08:09:47 AM »
at the end its still the fault of the bitch herself. i know a dutch bber who shot his wife when he found her in bed with another. served 2 years in jail i think.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2011, 03:27:24 PM »
what if youre married yourself does it change things.? LOL ;D
CROM!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2011, 04:02:01 PM »
The fact that you even pose the question to yourself and the board shows that you are thinking in a conscious way. So many unconscious humans walk the planet and would have no problem fucking up someone else's life. Good for you for not doing it.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2011, 04:03:13 PM »
married whores,, i fuckiug hate those,, they are the lowest of the lowest,, this is so insulting and so hurtful for the fella they are married to,, you got to be one cold hearted whore to do this to your husband i dont care how big his cock is and if he cant fuck you because he is too busy ,, go buy a fuckin dildo and use it and or do whatever it takes to make hubby horney for you ,, dont go cheat,, cheating women are ALWAYS ALWAYS THE WORST WORST WHORES THERE ARE ,,THEY ARE SO FUCKED IN THE HEAD THEY ARE SO COLD THAT AT THE END THEY SCREW UP BOTH THE FELLA WHO FUCK THEM AND THEIR OWN HUBBY MENTALY AND END UP DIVORCE WITH COUPLE POOR KIDS ,,

THE KIDS ARE USUALY FROM 2-3 DIFF HUBBYS,,

THEY ARE WHORES STAY AWAY !

AND IF! YOU FUCK MAKE SURE YOU HUMILIATE HER AND CUM IN HER EYE,, INSIDE HER FUCKIN EYE WITH OUT ASKING HER IF SHE AGREE TO IT,, JUST HUMILIATION AND BE GONE

gh15 approved

If your wife cheats on you the question should be what did you do to deserve it, most likely it's called being a coward and not regarding your woman like she is a dog and you are its master, to be deceived by a woman is not free... the price is humiliation, which is the correct price,

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2011, 04:06:16 PM »
women are becoming the new men as men are becoming subservant and usually let themselves go after they get married-saps- I hear of more married women cheating then married men!
CROM!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2011, 04:10:42 PM »
women are becoming the new men as men are becoming subservant and usually let themselves go after they get married-saps- I hear of more married women cheating then married men!

this...

Women don't want to be the man, the man needs to be the man because being theman causes women to be anxious and paranoid... the man needs to take on this role, he needs to sacrifice and cause himself some anxiety for the sake of the family, otherwise the family falls apart or it can still stay together, then it becomes like my family where at 15 I was forced to be the man of the house even though my dad is still around and this caused so much tension that all the conversations in my household have the sincerity of one you would hold with your mailman

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2011, 04:18:44 PM »
this...

Women don't want to be the man, the man needs to be the man because being theman causes women to be anxious and paranoid... the man needs to take on this role, he needs to sacrifice and cause himself some anxiety for the sake of the family, otherwise the family falls apart or it can still stay together, then it becomes like my family where at 15 I was forced to be the man of the house even though my dad is still around and this caused so much tension that all the conversations in my household have the sincerity of one you would hold with your mailman

reminds me of my house  :-\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2011, 04:39:59 PM »
95% of married women gain at least 10% fat around the year 3 of a marriage, so the cute little wife who at 140 lbs now weighs 152 pounds  or more with 12 lbs of pure fat added to her. The husband looks at the other women and uses the internet for masturbation, the wife is starved for attention.  The fit guy at the gym or where ever flashes his smile and wifey now gets the attention she seeks, and so the games begin.
K

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2011, 05:13:03 PM »
LOOOOOL! Just saw this on Facebook.... someone caught up????  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »
I can totally understand where wiggs is coming from...young ,dumb as shit, full of pride and thinking love is to die for.....Once you turn your back on that whore.... you will see the game woman play.

"because of you, i'm on some real fuck a bitchh s h i t" -   notorious big
women -and men- who cheat always do because their own mothers -or fathers- did cheat. It's an inherited behavior, acquired behavior, i wonder if it's genetical. They subconsciously follow patterns they learned and reproduce them. It's paradoxically reassuring to follow mom or dad's steps, especialy if they advised to do so openly.
Women dont "play games", i guess it's how stupid, ignorant people think things work;  in fact they follow patterns, just like men, has nothing to do with games or playing. It s all about reproducing patterns subconsciously as strategies of survival.
A woman/man raised by stable, faithful parents will be a stable faithful person who will look for stable faithful partner. That's how it works.
Lineages end that way, while other keep going on and stronger.
Cheating, lying people cannot be trusted, cannot raise kids, often abandon them. Their kids will become lost causes most of the time, being partially or completely fucked up psychologically once adults.
Stable faithful people raise stable and contributing, honnest individuals.

You reap what you sow.

Tv, consumerism, extreme materialism and hedonistic lifestyle, abandonning religion are the main reasons why divorces rates explode, natural selection or whatever youc all it at work; these people dont reproduce or ruin their ofssprings, while stable people raise them above the others while focusing on their education instead of "cheating". These people only reproduce what their parents, grandparents, did, subonsciously.
"The wrong doing of your father, grand father, will follow your sons and grandsons for over 4 generations..."

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2011, 06:35:38 PM »
I am married with kids so I can explain what happens to many people (somewhat my case) that two people at times are meant to have children and are biologically or genetically compatible to have kids-doesnt mean marriage is great or meant to stay together-yes its sad but just how it is-hence high divorce rate-not the only factor but its how I look at it-and btw being a married man comes more opportunity from married women-they feel safer that way as there not scared of some young buck ruining them-btw I have a wife with great genetics even after two kids and I bust my ass in the gym and mma gym-so Im lucky in that respect Re-women gaining weight LOL
CROM!!

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2011, 06:37:11 PM »
women -and men- who cehat always do because their own mothers -or fathers- did cheat. It's an inherited behavior, acquired behavior, i wonder if it's genetical. They subconsciously follow patterns they learned and reproduce them. It's paradoxically reassuring to follow mom or dad's steps, especialy if they advised to do so openly.
Women dont "play games", i guess it's how stupid, ignorant people think things work;  in fact they follow patterns, just like men, has nothing to do with games or playing. It s all about reproducing patterns subconsciously as strategies of survival.
A woman/man raised by stable, faithful parents will be a stable faithful person who will look for stable faithful partner. That's how it works.
Cheating, lying people cannot be trusted, cannot raise kids, often abandon them. Their kids will become lost causes most of the time, being partially or completely fucked up psychologically once adults.
I agree somewhat as its learned behavior-but not always the case-my parents never did and Ive had my share of messing around for whatever the fuck situation I was dealt LOL
CROM!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
women -and men- who cehat always do because their own mothers -or fathers- did cheat. It's an inherited behavior, acquired behavior, i wonder if it's genetical. They subconsciously follow patterns they learned and reproduce them. It's paradoxically reassuring to follow mom or dad's steps, especialy if they advised to do so openly.

Total bullshit! You don't know what your talking about...  My parents have been together for 50 years an never saw or heard about them cheating on each other, yet I have no prob fuckkng around with a whore if she Is down to keep it on the DL..... It's the thrill of getting caught and the attention they don't get at home, it's not a baldness gene Or diabetes

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2011, 06:42:54 PM »
I agree somewhat as its learned behavior-but not always the case-my parents never did and Ive had my share of messing around for whatever the fuck situation I was dealt LOL
that's because the constant influence of what you see on various tv screens, conditionnings people you work with will follow, who in return will encourage you to do the same etc... everything is a conditionning, an influence, and these conditionnings, influences are stocked in our memories and modify over a long period of time deeply our thoughts and reasonnings. That's how it works. Again most people are getting brainwashed , others will stay away from these influences. Natural selection or whatever the way you call it.
People only focus on sex to satisfy themselves, see other human beings as objects, as machines only here to satisfy them (i dont want emotions/attachment they say...that's fucked up...) -the result of decades of materialism- dont want to reproduce and the "hassle" of being a parent.. natural selection, again. They dont reproduce, or give birth to kids they regret, abandon, who will become unable to contribute human beings living in despair and ruining the lives of others in society. Most of these people come from troubled families, with separated parents, who didnt learn to love or be loved, and cannot sustain a family. The end result is pretty clear; they cannot raise kids and will understand,what stable -most of the time religious- people understood in theirs teenage years or twenties... when they ll be in their 50s ,60s ...
Some never figure it out.

We re not all equals that's for sure.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2011, 06:46:17 PM »

Total bullshit! You don't know what your talking about...  My parents have been together for 50 years an never saw or heard about them cheating on each other, yet I have no prob fuckkng around with a whore if she Is down to keep it on the DL..... It's the thrill of getting caught and the attention they don't get at home, it's not a baldness gene Or diabetes
it's conscious or subconscious conditionnings. Maybe your father hated your mother his whole life, or actually cheated on her but simply didnt talked about it to you , her, or both. What you know and what you dont know, what has been said but also what hasnt been said has an impact on kids, and later, the adults they become. There is alway an origin, a root, to everything, wether it's behaviors or thoughts. Some people are just better at finding the roots whatever the costs, so they wont reproduce subconsciously. It's a state of mind very few people reach.
Most people arent aware of their pasts, or the past of their parents, and run in circle reproducing them.

PS; you re mental midget, stop ridiculing yourself.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »
women -and men- who cheat always do because their own mothers -or fathers- did cheat. It's an inherited behavior, acquired behavior, i wonder if it's genetical. They subconsciously follow patterns they learned and reproduce them. It's paradoxically reassuring to follow mom or dad's steps, especialy if they advised to do so openly.

You reap what you sow.

Tv, consumerism, extreme materialism and hedonistic lifestyle, abandonning religion are the main reasons why divorces rates explode, natural selection or whatever youc all it at work; these people dont reproduce or ruin their ofssprings, while stable people raise them above the others while focusing on their education instead of "cheating". These people only reproduce what their parents, grandparents, did, subonsciously.
"The wrong doing of your father, grand father, will follow your sons and grandsons for over 4 generations..."

After a divorce and seeing the women that cheat and knowing their mothers scandalous ways, I totally agree with you. My mother in law was a whore who got drunk one night and hit on me when I was married to her daughter. Stupid whores..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2011, 06:56:12 PM »
After a divorce and seeing the women that cheat and knowing their mothers scandalous ways, I totally agree with you. My mother in law was a whore who got drunk one night and hit on me when I was married to her daughter. Stupid whores..
it has always been written in the bible from the very beginning, and psychologists and psychanalists only re-discovered it, especially in psychogenealogy. It's not "my theory", it's just the way it works and its been known by elites forever.

We re animals with a more developed brain than other species, and to rise above this bestial condition requires faith , education and... Love from caregivers. We are monkeys imitating other monkeys' strategies of survival. It all depends who's your model, who are your models all life long. It ultimately depends of your first model, the first person who took care of you -or didnt-, your  mother will often teach you how to interact with others all life long. This is the second  layer of programmation -the very fisrt one being the genetic one-, the deepest one. The second layer of programmation of your behaviors and reasonning, of the way you feel, comes from your relationship with tyour father and brothers/sisters. If these first models are fucked up, you ll be fucked up. You can find models for resiliency later in life but most of the time you ll have to deal with the first programmations you ve been left with all life long. Change is possible, but awfully tough to do, it means basically going against your genetical and acquired mostly subconscious programmations.

Without education, love, and the strong values that come with faith/spirituality, well, just look at our modern society. But the "big selection" most people arent able to see, understand, is always at work in the background.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2011, 06:57:36 PM »
it's conscious or subconscious conditionnings. Maybe your father hated your mother his whole life, or actually cheated on her but simply didnt talked about it to you , her, or both. What you know and what you dont know, what has been said but also what hasnt been said has an impact on kids, and later, the adults they become. There is alway an origin, a root, to everything, wether it's behaviors or thoughts. Some people are just better at finding the roots whatever the costs, so they wont reproduce subconsciously. It's a state of mind very few people reach.
Most people arent aware of their pasts, or the past of their parents, and run in circle reproducing them.

Jeez now your just making up shit.... Your over thinking and over analyzing dr Phil.... Woman no matter what like attention, they need it, they crave it, regardless of how they were raised, attention and complements are the reason put on a short dress, or put a ton of make up on, you think they do it for YOU? Hahaha  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2011, 07:07:20 PM »
Absolutely Everything that is going wrong in our modern societies (couples, parents, separating, sinking into extreme addictions/sins massively until it becomes...a "trend", destroying kids who wont want kids themselves once adults and who will have to consum antidepressants until their dying day if they dont off themselves first; we re basically living more and more in bizaro world where everything that makes us suffer becomes the "best thing to try" everyone frantically wants to folow to look "cool", talk about the devil taking over humans; men become women because fathers disapear/are neutered, women become men and dont know what to do with kids anymore...the reign of appareances, of illusions, of superficiality, of all the sins becoming the new "normal" values, everything is reversed and everyone...suffers...whi le consuming more and more nergy to pretend they don't) originate in the abandonning of Christiannity and God. You just have to read the Bible and connect the dots.

We abandonned our Father, his teachings, his values, our father is abandonning us in return and we re falling for the evil and his influences as a result. Our unique and true , only Father is the one who created us all from the very beginning, he warned us, he gave us his teachings to find and maintain hapiness, but too many men and women over too many generations sinned again, and again, and generation after generation it worsened, and the time to reap what we sew is coming. It's all perfectly mathematical.

But for those who have faith, who kept respecting our Only and true Father, they will be selected automatically and will survive, as usual. It cannot be otherwise.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2011, 08:28:32 PM »
uberman are you a christian?