Author Topic: GH15 - look at this genetic monster  (Read 6035 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: GH15 - look at this genetic monster
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2011, 08:24:54 AM »
maybe not in fat america.....guy is not big just has a naturally low bf %.

i have seen plenty of people who look like that in their teens

so go fuck yourself

Yeah he has a naturally low bf% but you are telling us some people look like that with zero training, that's retarded.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2011, 08:38:41 AM »
Yeah he has a naturally low bf% but you are telling us some people look like that with zero training, that's retarded.

more or less yes.

for some it certainly takes some training with weights ( assuming they have a natural low bf%)....but certainly no drug use has to be involved.

but plenty of athletic guys doing sports like football etc look like that with no specific weight training

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2011, 08:45:57 AM »
more or less yes.

for some it certainly takes some training with weights ( assuming they have a natural low bf%)....but certainly no drug use has to be involved.

but plenty of athletic guys doing sports like football etc look like that with no specific weight training

YOUVE OBVIOUSLY NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL BEFORE. THEY MAKE YOU TRAIN QUITE A BIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

lesaucer

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2011, 08:50:03 AM »
more or less yes.

you are a fucking retard. hope this help

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 08:52:23 AM »
YOUVE OBVIOUSLY NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL BEFORE. THEY MAKE YOU TRAIN QUITE A BIT.

i'm talking about real football...not american handball....and i'm talking about kids who play for fun

not high level organized football. still the point is some guys look like that with ZERO weight training.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 08:53:15 AM »
you are a fucking retard. hope this help

you are a little estrogen bitch. the guy is a little twink with low BF %.

lesaucer

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 08:55:56 AM »
i'm talking about real football...not american handball....and i'm talking about kids who play for fun

not high level organized football. still the point is some guys look like that with ZERO weight training.

show us one single guy who look like that and doesnt train, lololol fuck that im stupid to even argue you, there is no need, everyone can see how much of a dumbass you are just by reading this line haha

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 08:59:32 AM »
show us one single guy who look like that and doesnt train, lololol fuck that im stupid to even argue you, there is no need, everyone can see how much of a dumbass you are just by reading this line haha

get out of your mom's basement and you will see these people who have naturally low BF and look like that. he is NOT big just lean. not that you will ever be big in a bodybuilding sense if you are natural and lean.

lesaucer

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 09:03:41 AM »
get out of your mom's basement and you will see these people who have naturally low BF and look like that. he is NOT big just lean. not that you will ever be big in a bodybuilding sense if you are natural and lean.

most guys who are in the gym all the time and bust their ass cant even look like this...but hey maybe if you went to a gym at least once in your life you would have noticed...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 09:07:51 AM »
most guys who are in the gym all the time and bust their ass cant even look like this...but hey maybe if you went to a gym at least once in your life you would have noticed...

lol i been training since i was 14, i know more about this whole circus than most people on here.

you need to get your head out of gh15 ass.

and you are right some people will never come close to looking like that, but it doesn't have to do with amount lean muscle it has more to do with bf% level, skin tone, body structure, proportions etc. life aint fair.

and you don't need to go the gym to see these kinds of physiques, as I said there are some guys who look like this with no training at all. zero.zip.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 11:07:45 AM »
dude is lean yes, prob 6-7 % deff can be achieved naturally.  He is not big.  As far as people saying he has arm viens and shit so he cant be natural.... Try dieting some time.  Naturally you can have viens everywhere if your lean enough.  You just wont have the size.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 11:13:53 AM »
poppin some pills for sure. natural liar.

can be achieved naturally ofc but this guy is not.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 11:14:05 AM »
plenty of people with zero training look like that

no more drinks for that man

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 01:04:17 PM »

REAL? TELL THOSE SOCCER PLAYERS TO TRY THIS SO CALLED FAKE FOOTBALL.

AND YES SOCCER PLAYERS DO TRAIN TOO. AND NO NOT MANY LOOK LIKE THIS WITH ZERO WEIGHT TRAINING. I'LL GO AS FAR AS TO SAY MAYBE 1 OR 2 PERCENT DO AT THE MOST...WITHOUT ANY WEIGHT TRAINING.

THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS LIKE 5'10,175LB AND 15-20% BODY FAT.THE AVERAGE EURO IS LIKE 5'11,6'0 155-160 AND PRETTY SKINNY WITH LITTLE MUSCLE.

THIS CAT IS 5'11-6'0, 175-180 AND LEAN. THAT'S A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE. NOT MANY PEOPLE WALK AROUND THAT NATURALLY AND NORMALLY.

IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MEATHEAD COLLEGE COUNTRY...JUST MY ROOMATE FITS THE SAME BILL, OTHERS NOT AT ALL.HE'S RARE,HE'S AN EXCEPTION. AND I GOT GYM BROS, ETC. YOU'LL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND SOMEONE LIKE THIS JUST NORMALLY, VERY. MY ROOMATE DOESN'T LIFT..5'10,160LBS CUT AS A DIAMOND AND PEOPLE ARE IN AWE OF IT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2011, 01:43:44 PM »
REAL? TELL THOSE SOCCER PLAYERS TO TRY THIS SO CALLED FAKE FOOTBALL.

AND YES SOCCER PLAYERS DO TRAIN TOO. AND NO NOT MANY LOOK LIKE THIS WITH ZERO WEIGHT TRAINING. I'LL GO AS FAR AS TO SAY MAYBE 1 OR 2 PERCENT DO AT THE MOST...WITHOUT ANY WEIGHT TRAINING.

THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS LIKE 5'10,175LB AND 15-20% BODY FAT.THE AVERAGE EURO IS LIKE 5'11,6'0 155-160 AND PRETTY SKINNY WITH LITTLE MUSCLE.

THIS CAT IS 5'11-6'0, 175-180 AND LEAN. THAT'S A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE. NOT MANY PEOPLE WALK AROUND THAT NATURALLY AND NORMALLY.

IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MEATHEAD COLLEGE COUNTRY...JUST MY ROOMATE FITS THE SAME BILL, OTHERS NOT AT ALL.HE'S RARE,HE'S AN EXCEPTION. AND I GOT GYM BROS, ETC. YOU'LL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND SOMEONE LIKE THIS JUST NORMALLY, VERY. MY ROOMATE DOESN'T LIFT..5'10,160LBS CUT AS A DIAMOND AND PEOPLE ARE IN AWE OF IT.

This and he looked like that @ 17 years old and 6ft+. Right now he is 6'1" and 210 lbs.
all drugs - TPPIIP

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2011, 01:55:50 PM »
his arms are nice and he is lean, that's about it, he is a small guy really... I don't look this good, my arms are smaller, but I at least have a vtaper, this guy is hour glass shaped

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2011, 02:09:53 PM »
When I was around 17 - 18 I looked somewhat like this guy, except the chest and traps.

He has good structure combined with good shoulders which gives an illusion of size. This can definatelly be achieved naturally.

However the chest seems a bit suspicious, I could never achieve this kind of chest development naturally.

The neck is also suspicous as it is usually exteremly difficult to train and grow a thick neck naturally, if you are on the juice on the other hand it develops by itself.
Team Pat Banana