Author Topic: need advice  (Read 4082 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: need advice
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2011, 06:21:46 AM »
Are you on clomid right now? Are your estro levels to high? That can really mess you up bad! I was on 100 mg of clomid once coming off of a cycle. It turned me into a huge pussy! At the time my girlfriend found out I cheated on her. We went to different colleges and we were far away from eachother. I was very in love with her felt terrible. The clomid really made this shit 100 times harder. I was crying on the phone couldn't sleep it was horrible. Bad time in my life!

doesnt mater what he is on ,, will never have her,, it is more of a crush kind of loving kind of wanna be with but not sexualy ,, kind of beauty 6th grade love story that everyone has...this is most likley the girl that will hunt him for life in dreams and at age 50 he will still dream about not in sexual way becaude he will by then love a woman for real but that girl will be there as that girl of lust and crush in a innocent way ,, every fella has that one girl that was the first one! the first one who is the most beautiful to him and that he never did shit with ,, she is in every fella history ,,

every one has that girl ,, she hunt you till the day you die ,, your dreams always take you to the places you saw her and if it was 6th grade slow dance that where your dream will rtake you ,, or if it is 8th grade math class thats where the dream will take you ,, the drream will involve everyone around you at that age,, not only her,, and it will always be this way ,, everyone of the fellas  in this dreamn will alwys stay same age,, ALWAYS,, in real life you wil see they grew and got old and had kids and became older and really nto even attractive anymore,, but in your own little dream when you close your eyes that girl will always be the way you saw her first time,, that age with those class mates or with those fellas around you ....it will all be like a movie that goes on and on every once in a while in your DREAMS

learn to live with it she will never be yours because ther eis nothing there to be yours,,

find real love

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2011, 06:35:06 AM »
Gh15 sounds like he's been burned before.
(

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2011, 06:54:50 AM »
Doesnt the MOSSAD have a love advice hotline?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2011, 06:58:37 AM »
Tell her you post on Get Big and that Ronni was better then Dorian...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 07:27:38 AM »
Not to be a dick...I'm being truthful here.

You are hung up on this girl 24/7, and you are probably the last thing on her mind, she probably rolls her eyes when she sees it's ANOTHER text from you, and is only being nice at this point.

Wrap your head around those unpleasant but honest facts and move on...2 years man. DONE

Although a bit harsh LOL, I think Groink is completely correct....time to push on.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 07:39:55 AM »
doesnt mater what he is on ,, will never have her,, it is more of a crush kind of loving kind of wanna be with but not sexualy ,, kind of beauty 6th grade love story that everyone has...this is most likley the girl that will hunt him for life in dreams and at age 50 he will still dream about not in sexual way becaude he will by then love a woman for real but that girl will be there as that girl of lust and crush in a innocent way ,, every fella has that one girl that was the first one! the first one who is the most beautiful to him and that he never did shit with ,, she is in every fella history ,,

every one has that girl ,, she hunt you till the day you die ,, your dreams always take you to the places you saw her and if it was 6th grade slow dance that where your dream will rtake you ,, or if it is 8th grade math class thats where the dream will take you ,, the drream will involve everyone around you at that age,, not only her,, and it will always be this way ,, everyone of the fellas  in this dreamn will alwys stay same age,, ALWAYS,, in real life you wil see they grew and got old and had kids and became older and really nto even attractive anymore,, but in your own little dream when you close your eyes that girl will always be the way you saw her first time,, that age with those class mates or with those fellas around you ....it will all be like a movie that goes on and on every once in a while in your DREAMS

learn to live with it she will never be yours because ther eis nothing there to be yours,,

find real love

gh15 approved

So gh15, what do you say to a guy who has had the puppy love thing before and is past that and found true love.  Then with true love he makes a mistake and cheats at about a year into the relationship.  Girl isn't a young, dumb 20 something.  She is Jewish and 32.  She does all the things you talk about that a true love would do and you do truly love her but you fuck up just 1 TIME, BUT! in that 1 time you got blatently caught.  Relationship ends due to hurt and anger, the two people have not spoken in a month because she won't respond to any type of communication, but LOVE is certainly still in the heart of both people and it's known because you know her friends.  Is a relationship like this possible to work out in the future???  Can time apart heal the mistake and things possibly be rekindled and if so, what kind of time, weeks, months... years?????

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 12:22:36 PM »
you jew right? forget about her,, if she didnt want you already she will never do ,,

at the age you talk about you can get a girl via few ways,,

1. be very muscular as in conditioned muscle ,, doesnt have ot be very big..170 lb true 6%...dry...5'9 will get her ,, no matr how old you are by the way ,,can be even 32 she will go with you at 18 if you are what i describe here,,yes americana girls are like that

2. money...if she know you have money,, never spend a dime on her ofcourse but....if the girl know you have money as in from rich family she will be there,, americano girls!

3. love,,well for that she need to love you and be inlove with you ,, doesnt happen at all at age 18 ,, they think they are inlove they are not,,

over all i suggest you to fuck other girl and move on ,, the fact you want to be with her in aplatonic way and go to movei with her means even worse....means you have nothing sexual for this girl ,, you have to want to FUCK THE FLYING DAY LIGHT OUT OF A GIRL and be extremly attratcd to her to end up with her ,, otherwize you will end up like brother and sister ,, you will love her but wont be inlove,,

she is americano right? she is far righgt? she doesnt think about you not even for a damn second,, most of them are very very very very and then some very flat as in they dont think deep,, they dont thikn deep at all especialy the 20 year old of now days,, they dont have the ability to think complicate ,,

at her age ,, she may end up going to a club and listen to me carefuly ,, at her age she may end up going to a club with her mama and her mama brest friend,, meet the bouncer there and go to his place and tell him ...you can do anyhting to be beside fucking me ,, thats how weird that age is and those type of girls are,, kind of not whores but want attention if you knoe what i mean ,, since from reading fast what you wrote i understand she is not exactly a whore...so the not exactly whores fall in the catagory of....do anything you want ot me in yuor place beside penetrating my pussy ...mainly making out sessions and blow jobs at times,,this is their way of getting to be out there yet not whores in their head ...

forget about her,, if she was 31....then id say maybe ,, buit her age not a chance unless she is INLOVE with you and keep in conctant contact with you from her will!

jew fellas stress too much over things like that,, it kills their life and muscle get their estrogen level up ,, you will have another layer of fat or water on midsection just from her,,girls are worse than sodium manipulations for a bodybuild,,

you hav eto remember! the girl who want you WILL MAKE SURE MAKE SURE! THAT YOU KNOW IT AND THAT SHE IS THERE SO NO ONE ELSE CAN GET YOU ! ,, SHE WILL DRIVE FOR YOU ,, AND DO HER HALF AND MANY TIMES WAY MORE THAN HALF ,, SHE WILL BE UP FOR YOUR SHIT ,, SHE WILL LAUGH AT YOUR NOT FUNNY JOKES,, SHE WILL PAY HER SHARE OF DINNERS ,, SHE WILL WORRY ABOUT YOU ,, YOU WILL SEE IT AND FEEL IT ,, THERE WILL BE NO ONE ELSE ,, SHE WONT EVEN GET ON HER TEXT WHILE WITH YOU ,, EVERYTHING WIL BE

YOU YOU YOU AND THEN SOME MORE YOU

get over that girl will never work you just going to fuck up your bodybuilding and end up still NOT BEING WITH HER!

gh15 approved

She is 18 and I won't be 19 for few months so we are about the same age. She comes from llots of money. She has seen everywhere there is to go, gets whatever she wants from her daddy so I cant win her that way. Her dad is very close with her and always will be. She is also not typical looking american slut , very exotic features  that I just dont see at the mall or coffee shop in USA.  Has that natural  skin  that these American whores try to duplicate with their fake tans all day. Bodyfat is not too low, gives her face a soft feminine look. She is one of those few girls that if she ever decided to let herself go and get to a fat 175 lbs she would still look attractive facially.  but at the same time she is not a girl that the majority of guys would kill each other her body is eh just nothing special, definitely not a "dime" in the eyes of many of my friends which makes it worse. I really wish I didn't feel this way about this girl but realistically, even if I do get over it, she will never be gone completely. Anyways I'm about to watch a kevin levrone video and get some 5 guys,that combo always cheer me up and I appreciate the advice guys

l

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 12:26:34 PM »
Tell her you post on Get Big and that Ronni was better then Dorian...
No he fuckin wasnt  ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 12:29:11 PM »
even if I do get over it, she will never be gone completely.

Just picture Vince Basile giving her the old back-and-forth over and over again, that should do the trick.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 12:30:46 PM »
Oh at @biGHer, true love u do NOT cheat on, u wouldn't physically be able to

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »

find real love

gh15 approved

Holy crap!  It seems that GH has used spell check or is not high on Tren while writing this.  All very true.  My one true love, the one I always left behind, 10 years past and never saw her and all I pictured is what I remembered but probably more about what I fantasized, then luck had it she was travelling to SD and emailed me.  I had the worst butterflies about meeting her.  It was years since we spoke I was picturing the same gorgeous blonde.  I saw her and my mouth dropped. She had nasty yellow teeth from picking up a bad smoking habbit, the hair was a shit brown color, her skin looked old and I was immediately turned off.  I kind of wish I never saw her and always had that image of the young beauty in my head forever but it was reality.  She got OLDER.  You can fight everything all you want but you can't fight age.  Plastic surgery just makes older women look like shit retards.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »
you are just very young, it took me till age 26 to realize why you shouldn't put a woman on a pedestal, it's because you wouldn't put a dog on a pedestal... as you grow you slowly learn that you have been deceived by women all your life, when you were young you understood that women are different from men int hat they are better, this is your mother's fault, as you get to know women you learn that they are not... to you love is a fantasy, why shouldn't it be a fantasy, if you don't know something it should be a fantasy, but the older you get the more the veil is pulled back and ugly reality is revealed

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »

she is americano right? she is far righgt? she doesnt think about you not even for a damn second,, most of them are very very very very and then some very flat as in they dont think deep,, they dont thikn deep at all especialy the 20 year old of now days,, they dont have the ability to think complicate ,,

at her age ,, she may end up going to a club and listen to me carefuly ,, at her age she may end up going to a club with her mama and her mama brest friend,, meet the bouncer there and go to his place and tell him ...you can do anyhting to be beside fucking me ,, thats how weird that age is and those type of girls are,, kind of not whores but want attention if you knoe what i mean ,, since from reading fast what you wrote i understand she is not exactly a whore...so the not exactly whores fall in the catagory of....do anything you want ot me in yuor place beside penetrating my pussy ...mainly making out sessions and blow jobs at times,,this is their way of getting to be out there yet not whores in their head ...

ugh this

is

SO

TRUE!

also good post, apply.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 04:39:25 PM »
you are just very young, it took me till age 26 to realize why you shouldn't put a woman on a pedestal, it's because you wouldn't put a dog on a pedestal... as you grow you slowly learn that you have been deceived by women all your life, when you were young you understood that women are different from men int hat they are better, this is your mother's fault, as you get to know women you learn that they are not... to you love is a fantasy, why shouldn't it be a fantasy, if you don't know something it should be a fantasy, but the older you get the more the veil is pulled back and ugly reality is revealed

x2

The way I like to look at it is why would I want to be with someone who has the option of being with me, and chooses not to?  Don't be somebody's fallback option, flintstones.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2011, 04:44:32 PM »
You want her because you can not have her, when you have her you do not want her, its a circle.
K

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2011, 04:53:58 PM »
Gayer than a family portrait Christmas card.