Author Topic: need advice  (Read 4083 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
need advice
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:51:43 AM »
I hear lots of guys saying never put a bitch on a pedestal, and that there never should be  "one" girl that is   that important. BULLSHIT. Either Im a big soft homo pussy or  you guys are full of shit. I ENVY you guys who can move on from one girl to the next without giving a fuck and not "feel" anything, or like you had something with one girl in particular.  I've been in love with the same girl for over 2 years. . facially I would give her a 8,  i have had friends tell me  "she is a pretty girl bro, but I dont see what the big deal is"  Her body is eh, small tits, no bubbly ass that we all love,   very average figure, Definitely not as "fuckable" as some of the girls you fellas post on here. ;D She has the best  complexion of any girl I have ever seen though, so I guess thats part of the reason I fell so hard for her. I can REALLY say she is the prettiest girl in the world to me, and mean it.

Thing is  Im depressed all the time cause I'm not with her especially now  that She is thousands of  miles away and  fucking other guys (I can assume)...but Im ok with that shes not my girl anymore but  at least she has  no boyfriend she has feelings for yet thank god, that would crush me.

. I have met some really sexy southern women out here cute as can be ...  but   as much as I try to get myself to fall for one of them or any girl for that matter (and I have tried pretty hard over the past two years ) its just not the same as how I felt with her.

Also another Strange thing is  I dont think about sex with this chick ???  Its hard to explain. The only women I get turned on by sexually are sluts who I hardly know .,,big asses small waistes, short dirty blonde hair are what do it for  me. With this girl I think about her smile, her voice, her facial expressions.

What  IN the fuck is wrong with me? I can honestly say if this girl showed up at my doorstep and I could have endless hours of sex on the beach in the Bahamas,  I would turn it down to go to a movie with her or take a walk in the park.  A young man on lots of exogenous  testosterone should not be feeling this way. My dick still works but  my  SEX DRIVE is gone. The killer instinct an young guy in his teens or early twenties that was once there   to go out and chase tail  is just not there anymore because this girl is all that is on my mind, not her pussy. I hope that makes sense.    Guys I really need some advice here. It has gotten to the point where I can be in a great mood on a bright sunny day, suddenly start thinking about her and my whole day is a dark miserable cloud.

l

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: need advice
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 01:00:01 AM »
My man, you're IN LOVE.... :D :D :D :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 01:00:29 AM »
Never put a chica on a pedestal, unless she earns and deserves it...If  chica is 1000 miles away, and she isn't really thinking of you...ask yourself why.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 01:03:37 AM »
Not to be a dick...I'm being truthful here.

You are hung up on this girl 24/7, and you are probably the last thing on her mind, she probably rolls her eyes when she sees it's ANOTHER text from you, and is only being nice at this point.

Wrap your head around those unpleasant but honest facts and move on...2 years man. DONE

io856

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 01:05:55 AM »
Get off the test, on some antidepressants and you ll stop thinking about her

Hope this helps

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 01:06:27 AM »
Anti estrogen. Thank me later.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 01:09:12 AM »
I hear lots of guys saying never put a bitch on a pedestal, and that there never should be  "one" girl that is   that important. BULLSHIT. Either Im a big soft homo pussy or  you guys are full of shit. I ENVY you guys who can move on from one girl to the next without giving a fuck and not "feel" anything, or like you had something with one girl in particular.  I've been in love with the same girl for over 2 years. . facially I would give her a 8,  i have had friends tell me  "she is a pretty girl bro, but I dont see what the big deal is"  Her body is eh, small tits, no bubbly ass that we all love,   very average figure, Definitely not as "fuckable" as some of the girls you fellas post on here. ;D She has the best  complexion of any girl I have ever seen though, so I guess thats part of the reason I fell so hard for her. I can REALLY say she is the prettiest girl in the world to me, and mean it.

Thing is  Im depressed all the time cause I'm not with her especially now  that She is thousands of  miles away and  fucking other guys (I can assume)...but Im ok with that shes not my girl anymore but  at least she has  no boyfriend she has feelings for yet thank god, that would crush me.

. I have met some really sexy southern women out here cute as can be ...  but   as much as I try to get myself to fall for one of them or any girl for that matter (and I have tried pretty hard over the past two years ) its just not the same as how I felt with her.

Also another Strange thing is  I dont think about sex with this chick ???  Its hard to explain. The only women I get turned on by sexually are sluts who I hardly know .,,big asses small waistes, short dirty blonde hair are what do it for  me. With this girl I think about her smile, her voice, her facial expressions.

What  IN the fuck is wrong with me? I can honestly say if this girl showed up at my doorstep and I could have endless hours of sex on the beach in the Bahamas,  I would turn it down to go to a movie with her or take a walk in the park.  A young man on lots of exogenous  testosterone should not be feeling this way. My dick still works but  my  SEX DRIVE is gone. The killer instinct an young guy in his teens or early twenties that was once there   to go out and chase tail  is just not there anymore because this girl is all that is on my mind, not her pussy. I hope that makes sense.    Guys I really need some advice here. It has gotten to the point where I can be in a great mood on a bright sunny day, suddenly start thinking about her and my whole day is a dark miserable cloud.

I know the feeling.

Its not like you DONT WANT TO or CANT....its like sex is not the priority.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 01:24:19 AM »
Never put a chica on a pedestal, unless she earns and deserves it...If  chica is 1000 miles away, and she isn't really thinking of you...ask yourself why.

Oh I doubt she is thinking of me. An 18 year old rich daddy's girl with her parents constantly over her shoulder  all through her highs school years, for  the first time away at college with thousands of guys older than her. I cringe at the thought of all the cocks she is going to be taking every weekend, even then!. It's not so much her fucking other guys that I have a problem with (well it is but..) its how these guys are gonna throw her off as another typical "girl".  You know what Im saying? Every girl you sleep with, that is always "someone's" girl..even if the girl doesnt know it. I mean you cant look back at your high school reunion for example, and feel slight jealousy over women you once had feelings for in high school who are now married for example? Or you end up sleeping or dating a girl that you KNOW your  buddy would of killed to be with and thought the world of, yet it was never a big deal to you. You dont appreciate it, and he hates on you for it cause you dont appreciate it something he would kill for. Can you blame him? I would guess a similar anology would be, how if I could go back in the 90's and become  friends with kevin levrone whe he was in his prime, and sit back and watch how  he would shrink back to nothing half the year. how could a guy with that talent and potential to look like that, not APPRECIATE it to the point where he didnt want to look like that year round? It would bother me that he did not appreciate it what he had.

The thing that scares me, is how I'm gonna react when she meets someone serious.  I am flat out disgusted with myself that I feel this way. She has not been in a relationship (that I know of) with anyone , so I think god is looking out for me on that part.   but she is a very pretty girl so it's only a matter of time before I see that photo of her out to dinner reaching over the table with her lips locked with some dude thats gonna make me jump in front of a train.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 01:29:32 AM »

You are hung up on this girl 24/7, and you are probably the last thing on her mind, she probably rolls her eyes when she sees it's ANOTHER text from you, and is only being nice at this point.

Wrap your head around those unpleasant but honest facts and move on...2 years man. DONE

I appreciate the advice groink, I know your right, I dont want to believe what you said is true because of how I feel towards her but I know your right it's just hard coming to terms with it.
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 01:34:06 AM »
LMAO can we get bay in here to tell us what it means when a guy is having a multi-paragraph meltdown over his unrequited love, and yet STILL SOMEHOW manages to throw in a few sentences of gushing adoration for kevin le-fucking-rone  ;D ;D ;D ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 01:39:28 AM »
But to respond seriously, I went through the same situation as you.  In the end you have to realize love is a mental disease and something very dangerous... you will recover.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 01:40:51 AM »

You are correct...

io856

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 01:41:00 AM »
But to respond seriously, I went through the same situation as you.  In the end you have to realize love is a mental disease and something very dangerous... you will recover.
Hence my recommendations.. But he won't and will live in this mess for a while

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 02:49:02 AM »
but she is a very pretty girl so it's only a matter of time before I see that photo of her out to dinner reaching over the table with her lips locked with some dude thats gonna make me jump in front of a train.

commit suicide?
that's the last thing i'd do.....

;D  ;D  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 02:54:13 AM »
You can't have her, she's miles away, erase her off Facebook, email and phone number. This is not the notebook

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 04:26:42 AM »
You look like shit, hope this helps.

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 04:34:59 AM »
Let me get this straight  your atleast 25+ and your going head over heels for a 18 year old kid ::)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 05:41:59 AM »
oneitis   

There is only one simple explanation for the term: An unhealthy romantic obsession or fixation for/on one person. This mental disease will often interfere with your ability to attract said person, due to your clingyness.

Dry your eyes and press on.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2011, 05:44:48 AM »
Just forget about her. That's the best advice. Fucken forget about her.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2011, 05:55:28 AM »
Let me get this straight  your atleast 25+ and your going head over heels for a 18 year old kid ::)
He doesnt know hoe old he us, one day it's 23, next it's 21, then he claims he's 18

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 06:08:36 AM »
He doesnt know hoe old he us, one day it's 23, next it's 21, then he claims he's 18

Is this the guy who posted the pictures of his platonic mutual jack-off partner?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 06:12:53 AM »
I hear lots of guys saying never put a bitch on a pedestal, and that there never should be  "one" girl that is   that important. BULLSHIT. Either Im a big soft homo pussy or  you guys are full of shit. I ENVY you guys who can move on from one girl to the next without giving a fuck and not "feel" anything, or like you had something with one girl in particular.  I've been in love with the same girl for over 2 years. . facially I would give her a 8,  i have had friends tell me  "she is a pretty girl bro, but I dont see what the big deal is"  Her body is eh, small tits, no bubbly ass that we all love,   very average figure, Definitely not as "fuckable" as some of the girls you fellas post on here. ;D She has the best  complexion of any girl I have ever seen though, so I guess thats part of the reason I fell so hard for her. I can REALLY say she is the prettiest girl in the world to me, and mean it.

you jew right? forget about her,, if she didnt want you already she will never do ,,

at the age you talk about you can get a girl via few ways,,

1. be very muscular as in conditioned muscle ,, doesnt have ot be very big..170 lb true 6%...dry...5'9 will get her ,, no matr how old you are by the way ,,can be even 32 she will go with you at 18 if you are what i describe here,,yes americana girls are like that

2. money...if she know you have money,, never spend a dime on her ofcourse but....if the girl know you have money as in from rich family she will be there,, americano girls!

3. love,,well for that she need to love you and be inlove with you ,, doesnt happen at all at age 18 ,, they think they are inlove they are not,,

over all i suggest you to fuck other girl and move on ,, the fact you want to be with her in aplatonic way and go to movei with her means even worse....means you have nothing sexual for this girl ,, you have to want to FUCK THE FLYING DAY LIGHT OUT OF A GIRL and be extremly attratcd to her to end up with her ,, otherwize you will end up like brother and sister ,, you will love her but wont be inlove,,

she is americano right? she is far righgt? she doesnt think about you not even for a damn second,, most of them are very very very very and then some very flat as in they dont think deep,, they dont thikn deep at all especialy the 20 year old of now days,, they dont have the ability to think complicate ,,

at her age ,, she may end up going to a club and listen to me carefuly ,, at her age she may end up going to a club with her mama and her mama brest friend,, meet the bouncer there and go to his place and tell him ...you can do anyhting to be beside fucking me ,, thats how weird that age is and those type of girls are,, kind of not whores but want attention if you knoe what i mean ,, since from reading fast what you wrote i understand she is not exactly a whore...so the not exactly whores fall in the catagory of....do anything you want ot me in yuor place beside penetrating my pussy ...mainly making out sessions and blow jobs at times,,this is their way of getting to be out there yet not whores in their head ...

forget about her,, if she was 31....then id say maybe ,, buit her age not a chance unless she is INLOVE with you and keep in conctant contact with you from her will!

jew fellas stress too much over things like that,, it kills their life and muscle get their estrogen level up ,, you will have another layer of fat or water on midsection just from her,,girls are worse than sodium manipulations for a bodybuild,,

you hav eto remember! the girl who want you WILL MAKE SURE MAKE SURE! THAT YOU KNOW IT AND THAT SHE IS THERE SO NO ONE ELSE CAN GET YOU ! ,, SHE WILL DRIVE FOR YOU ,, AND DO HER HALF AND MANY TIMES WAY MORE THAN HALF ,, SHE WILL BE UP FOR YOUR SHIT ,, SHE WILL LAUGH AT YOUR NOT FUNNY JOKES,, SHE WILL PAY HER SHARE OF DINNERS ,, SHE WILL WORRY ABOUT YOU ,, YOU WILL SEE IT AND FEEL IT ,, THERE WILL BE NO ONE ELSE ,, SHE WONT EVEN GET ON HER TEXT WHILE WITH YOU ,, EVERYTHING WIL BE

YOU YOU YOU AND THEN SOME MORE YOU

get over that girl will never work you just going to fuck up your bodybuilding and end up still NOT BEING WITH HER!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2011, 06:13:22 AM »
Are you on clomid right now? Are your estro levels to high? That can really mess you up bad! I was on 100 mg of clomid once coming off of a cycle. It turned me into a huge pussy! At the time my girlfriend found out I cheated on her. We went to different colleges and we were far away from eachother. I was very in love with her felt terrible. The clomid really made this shit 100 times harder. I was crying on the phone couldn't sleep it was horrible. Bad time in my life!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 06:15:32 AM »

Story of my life

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2011, 06:21:24 AM »

Brutal.

Recovery chances... 20%.

lol  ;D