Author Topic: The Getbig experiment. Training photo at 69.  (Read 165181 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: The Getbig experiment. Training photo at 69.
« Reply #750 on: January 09, 2012, 02:14:17 PM »
Vince guns are beyond muscular - hypertrophied fabric of an olympian.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #751 on: January 09, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »
I didn't realize I had to be so specific with every statement.  I assumed "solid" would be implied.  Just like when you said your arms measure 15 inches you assumed "cold" would be applied and not pumped up by 2 inches from an arm workout.  You took the extreme of what I said to try to dodge my point. 

Your arms are lean, but 15 inch arms are just that...15 inch arms. 

Yes, you did have to be specific. Measurement in and of itself means nothing. I didn't assumed "solid" because Vince's arm does not appear "solid" in any way, shape, or form. It simply has the look of an average older man. Having said that I do support him and truly and genuinely wish him the best. Nothing would give me greater satisfaction then for all the naysayers to have egg on their face. But my experience in the real world tells me that he will fail miserably.  

And, true, my arms are 15 inches. It's just that... 15 inches. And at just under 6'2" I barely tip the scale at 189 lbs. Those are the crosses I bear in life. Only through faith, prayer and a touch of delusional optimism am I able to endure life. But at nearly 52 years of age I find a bit of perverse comfort knowing that I am not long for this world.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #752 on: January 09, 2012, 02:23:58 PM »
ahahaha alot of funny fuckers in this thread  ;D btw pellius you look great for your age   :)

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #753 on: January 09, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »
And, true, my arms are 15 inches. It's just that... 15 inches. And at just under 6'2" I barely tip the scale at 189 lbs. Those are the crosses I bear in life. Only through faith, prayer and a touch of delusional optimism am I able to endure life. But at nearly 52 years of age I find a bit of perverse comfort knowing that I am not long for this world.

What do you mean you are not long for this world? Hope all is good Pellius. You carry yourself with a grandfather like swag around here that would be missed :(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: January 09, 2012, 03:45:58 PM »
What do you mean you are not long for this world? Hope all is good Pellius. You carry yourself with a grandfather like swag around here that would be missed :(

Despite copious intake of fish oil, reveratrol and green tea, as well as daily practice of Falun Gong, I believe I only have about 28 years left on this planet and then it's "So long and thanks for all the fish."

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
« Reply #755 on: January 09, 2012, 03:48:42 PM »
Despite copious intake of fish oil, reveratrol and green tea, as well as daily practice of Falun Gong, I believe I only have about 28 years left on this planet and then it's "So long and thanks for all the fish."

It isn't the lifespan but the quality of a life. You seem to be a happy and well centered person.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #756 on: January 09, 2012, 03:50:19 PM »
Pellius you look sick man. Very awesome especially for your age! Props!
You look way better than me I'm half your age.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: January 09, 2012, 03:55:42 PM »
It isn't the lifespan but the quality of a life. You seem to be a happy and well centered person.

I'm bitter, consume with hate, and despise mankind. I spend all of my free time sitting in my hovel naked except for the red face paint that I wear typing on GetBig or writing rambling anti-government manifestos aka Ted Kaczynski.

Some day they will pay. I will make them all pay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: January 09, 2012, 03:55:48 PM »

Yeah, for healthy people 80 is the new 70. I was thinking I would be happy to make it to 80 years of age myself. However, what's to say we won't keep going after that? At this point, I have no health issues which threaten my life and I am almost 70. Of course when I was 30 or 40 or even 50 years old, I still believed 70 was ancient. Now I am thinking 80 is really old. But, how will I feel if I make it to 80 and I am still healthy and hitting the gym several times a week? I think it is all relative.

Currently, I am trying to wrap my head around the idea of slimming down some. This is a huge change from all those years of trying to get big and not really being very successful at it. I can still hoist a fair amount of weight, but when I hear about other old folks injuring themselves, I wonder if the heavy lifting is so smart. It is interesting to me that since deciding to lose weight, my weight has stayed more constant. All those years I was trying to add weight, if I skipped just one meal, I felt like I was losing weight and often I did. This morning, I weighed 205.5 and I didn't eat much yesterday.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: January 09, 2012, 03:56:33 PM »
Pellius you look sick man. Very awesome especially for your age! Props!
You look way better than me I'm half your age.

But, alas, a mere 15 inch arm. I battle thoughts of suicide constantly.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: January 09, 2012, 03:57:37 PM »
I'm bitter, consume with hate, and despise mankind. I spend all of my free time sitting in my hovel naked except for the red face paint that I wear typing on GetBig or writing rambling anti-government manifestos aka Ted Kaczynski.

Not only that, you are pretty humorous too. Humour is the stuff of life.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #761 on: January 09, 2012, 03:58:19 PM »
But, alas, a mere 15 inch arm. I battle thoughts of suicide constantly.

Who cares how big your arms are. You have an oustanding build. Cheers man.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
« Reply #762 on: January 09, 2012, 03:59:07 PM »

That's an entirely better life than the one Derek Anthony is living.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #763 on: January 09, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »

Do you put on the face paint specifically to post on Getbig (e.g. War Paint)?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: January 09, 2012, 04:30:29 PM »
That's an entirely better life than the one Derek Anthony is living.

True. I am thankful for some things.

There for the grace of God....

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: January 09, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »
Do you put on the face paint specifically to post on Getbig (e.g. War Paint)?

and with a glittering thong I am ready to do battle.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #766 on: January 09, 2012, 04:32:05 PM »
Pellius has been bitter since he got raided and the authorities took his precious gun collection. It is better that bitter people don't have guns. One of the things I don't like about America....too many guns.

Anyway, Pellius, don't contaminate my thread with photos of your lean self. That impresses the flotsam but not myself. When I come to Hawaii I will show you how to train, however, you practice so many weird things that you really are beyond saving. I could easily get your arms up but how in the heck can I do a philosophical cleansing of all the crap viruses that fester in your brain? I wonder how it is possible for anyone remotely intelligent to harbour all that nonsense.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: January 09, 2012, 04:33:32 PM »
Who cares how big your arms are. You have an oustanding build. Cheers man.

And still wrecking twenty something poon (as long as they don't know I'm older than their daddy).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: January 09, 2012, 04:38:22 PM »
Pellius has been bitter since he got raided and the authorities took his precious gun collection. It is better that bitter people don't have guns. One of the things I don't like about America....too many guns.

Anyway, Pellius, don't contaminate my thread with photos of your lean self. That impresses the flotsam but not myself. When I come to Hawaii I will show you how to train, however, you practice so many weird things that you really are beyond saving. I could easily get your arms up but how in the heck can I do a philosophical cleansing of all the crap viruses that fester in your brain? I wonder how it is possible for anyone remotely intelligent to harbour all that nonsense.

Try as you might but I'm still reading love and caring between those harsh lines.

You can't just show me how to train you have to actually train like how you show. None of this back bench coaching. I'll do whatever you do in the gym.

And come on, Vince. You know me, I'm all about the flotsam.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: January 09, 2012, 04:41:17 PM »
Try as you might but I'm still reading love and caring between those harsh lines.

You can't just show me how to train you have to actually train like how you show. None of this back bench coaching. I'll do whatever you do in the gym.

And come on, Vince. You know me, I'm all about the flotsam.

BTW, my arsenal has been returned and added to. My best friend, my only friend really, my Glock 19 is always by my side.

And with the immortal words of the dearly departed zyzz:

"Come at me, bro!"

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
« Reply #770 on: January 09, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »

Vince you couldn't put inches on a blank ruler.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: January 09, 2012, 04:47:11 PM »

I'm stealing that line and claiming it as my own.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
« Reply #772 on: January 09, 2012, 04:52:33 PM »
I'm stealing that line and claiming it as my own.

Isn't the grandfather meant to the give back to the youth?  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: January 09, 2012, 04:53:10 PM »
Isn't the grandfather meant to the give back to the youth?  ;D

OUCH!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #774 on: January 09, 2012, 04:56:46 PM »

lol