Author Topic: If you're scared, say you're scared, BENNY B!!  (Read 5252 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If you're scared, say you're scared, BENNY B!!
« on: September 21, 2011, 07:01:31 AM »
Apparently, some on the G&O regulars grow weary of Benny’s Obama-worshipping, left-winged tripe on this forum. Of course, those in the know realize that Benny is as yellow as Country-Time Lemonade, refusing to show his sorry hide on the Political Forum, for fear of getting his clock cleaned, repeatedly.
Quit hiding over here, spineless one. Come to the Political Forum and take your Rodney-King-style beatings properly…..if you have the “Hopey Changies” to do so.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: If you're scared, say you're scared, BENNY B!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 07:09:58 AM »
Why is this such a passionate issue for you guys?
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 07:12:09 AM »
Why is this such a passionate issue for you guys?
MCWAY believes in Noah's Ark, so go easy. He's not working with a full skill-set.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 07:12:59 AM »
MCWAY believes in Noah's Ark, so go easy. He's not working with a full skill-set.

Coming from someone who believes in obamanomics, you really are on thin ice accusing McWay of anything. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 07:14:27 AM »
Coming from someone who believes in obamanomics, you really are on thin ice accusing McWay of anything. 
I don't believe in any such nonsense. Another incorrect assumption from the resident moron. Quit while you're behind.  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 07:17:35 AM »
I'm glad the mods finally did something about his moronic cowardly copy and paste threads. He might be one of the most hated people on getbig. He should move to Cuba.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 07:37:59 AM »
I'm glad the mods finally did something about his moronic cowardly copy and paste threads. He might the most hated people on getbig. He should move to Cuba.

Coach used to do that all the time  ???
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 07:42:16 AM »
Coach used to do that all the time  ???

Benny NEVER EVER sticks around to defend what he posts.   Thats the difference. 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 07:43:52 AM »
Benny NEVER EVER sticks around to defend what he posts.   Thats the difference. 

Neither did Coach. Dumbass would copy and paste some article and call people names when they disagreed. Coach never thinks for himself.
from incomplete data

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 08:30:16 AM »
No..actually I don't recall running and defended what I posted. It just happens to be what ever I post whether I put up an article or voice my opinion it just happens be mostly correct (see Obama) I'll do a little name calling but I can usually back it with facts. Libs name call and cannot back anything up.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 09:09:21 AM »
LOL the political board is filled with idiotic, my guess non college educated idiots who listen to talk radio and copy and paste to respond to every post without thinking for themselves what is better.  Benny is a great poster and is not scared, you are melting down on the G and O making this thread about him, he's in your head.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 09:11:21 AM »
LOL the political board is filled with idiotic, my guess non college educated idiots who listen to talk radio and copy and paste to respond to every post without thinking for themselves what is better.  Benny is a great poster and is not scared, you are melting down on the G and O making this thread about him, he's in your head.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 09:13:44 AM »
No..actually I don't recall running and defended what I posted. It just happens to be what ever I post whether I put up an article or voice my opinion it just happens be mostly correct (see Obama) I'll do a little name calling but I can usually back it with facts. Libs name call and cannot back anything up.

technically even if you tried to defend what you wrote, you wouldn't be defending anything you came up with on your own.  You take talking points from the conservatives and present it as if you thought of it.  I don't think you've ever posted something I haven't seen first  somewhere else almost word for word.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 09:16:39 AM »
I don't know much about Benny or any of the other "political" posters here, but for some reason, I always thought Benny was a forum BOT that was simply programmed to cut and paste articles from various liberal & conservative news outlets, who had somehow managed to lose sight of his parameters in that his designated board on this forum was supposed to be the political board.

I didn't actually think Benny was capable of responding or adding anything more to his posts.

"1"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 09:29:40 AM »

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 10:35:36 AM »
I've argued with MCWAY some, and I can't really see anybody being "scared" to debate him  :-\

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 07:24:07 AM »

Your guess is wrong, with regards to me. I graduated college nearly 14 years ago.

You're calling Benny a "great poster" for doing the very thing you accuse others of doing, namely copying and pasting, without citing the actual source.

His threads keep popping up, within seconds of each other, on the Political forums, because the mods are moving them there. As I stated, the G&O guys are tired of his hiding here, to keep from taking a pounding there.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 07:32:38 AM »
Apparently, some on the G&O regulars grow weary of Benny’s Obama-worshipping, left-winged tripe on this forum. Of course, those in the know realize that Benny is as yellow as Country-Time Lemonade, refusing to show his sorry hide on the Political Forum, for fear of getting his clock cleaned, repeatedly.
Quit hiding over here, spineless one. Come to the Political Forum and take your Rodney-King-style beatings properly…..if you have the “Hopey Changies” to do so.

LOL @ this thread! ;D
I haven't bothered going past the first post by Mantan McMoron.  ::) The same clowns on the politics board are more than capable of posting on the G&O Board if they so choose. 

:-\

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 07:34:37 AM »
LOL @ this thread! ;D
I haven't bothered going past the first post by Mantan McMoron.  ::) The same clowns on the politics board are more than capable of posting on the G&O Board if they so choose. 

:-\

Wrong Step in Fetch  - the G&O board does not want to be bothered with your obama bjs anymore.   

come to the pol board and get destroyed like you do. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 07:39:14 AM »
Wrong Step in Fetch  - the G&O board does not want to be bothered with your obama bjs anymore.   

come to the pol board and get destroyed like you do. 

Good luck with that. His extremities require 11 herbs and spices, at this point.