Author Topic: Isn't Euroman's time up?  (Read 5444 times)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Isn't Euroman's time up?
« on: September 21, 2011, 08:26:35 AM »
I thought I saw "13 days to go" about 2 weeks ago  ???

Has he been taken out?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Re: Isn't Euroman's time up?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 11:37:07 AM »
What the hell happened? it was like days of our lives on getbig and then just as the final days come, a swift silence  ???

has euroman been taken out ???

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 12:29:08 PM »
Signs don't look good for EM.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 12:43:48 PM »
Who the fuck is that ???

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 12:44:08 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »
You're no man?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 12:45:06 PM »
Em the guy in the chainsaw video lol

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 08:34:34 AM »
Who the fuck is that ???

so many posts, you post everyday and you never once caught all the euroman talk on here?

gh15 gave him 40 days to get his shit together.

the last "warning post" was that he had 13 days left.

that time has since passed and euroman has not changed....so therfore gh15 would have put him out of business or whatever was supposed to happen when 40 days was up, but we did not hear anything after that last "13 days to go" post.

did you kick this guy to the curb, gh15?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 08:43:50 AM »
I dont know if anything happened but the thread had tons of drama going on.. :D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 08:50:02 AM »
yes what is going on. have we found him, is he hiding in some cave?

i'm not satisfied until i see photos of the mauled corpse

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 09:14:38 AM »
Euroman isn't going anywhere. Anyone that has used him knows he supplies TOP NOTCH gear. Unfortunately he did raise his price on HG test but it's still affordable. I'll let you guys know in time when I get my order I just placed. Gh15 is just mad that euroman takes longer than normal to send out

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »
gh15, the same problems with euroman as of today. nothing has changed and his 40 days is up a long time ago?

has he been taken out  ???

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 11:20:56 AM »
gh15  ???

is the above picture what you did to euroman on the 40th day?  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 08:26:04 PM »
[quote author=
Not sure why you did, but I've ordered from Euro in the past and it took sometimes a month to get my stuff. This time it took a week.  I was shocked at how fast it came in.  I thought you were bullshitting about doing something about it, but it seems your threats were heard by him and things are working better.

By the way, what do you think about his Tren Ace product Trenax?

Please keep my name out of this if you post it.

Thanks
[/quote]

he is doign much better friends,, not to worry,, everything is uner supervision  even when i dont saya word...everything is under supervsision ,, he is doing better

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 08:27:36 PM »
what we would do without you mr.15 hahaha

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 09:08:32 AM »
haha, euroman shit his pants  8)

good work agent 15

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 09:47:27 PM »
gh15 has no pull! I was suppose to be gone by now! he cant do shit!he promised i would be taken care of! actually I talked euroman and he is on the ball watch for euroman domestic coming soon! BTW I told everbody they had NO worries with euroman! he just gets hundreds of orders.
and he dosn't even know who gh15 is. I asked. euroman domestic coming soon ! keep your eye out. will be taking over 2012

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 10:09:35 PM »
gh15 has no pull! I was suppose to be gone by now! he cant do shit!he promised i would be taken care of! actually I talked euroman and he is on the ball watch for euroman domestic coming soon! BTW I told everbody they had know worries with euroman! he just gets hundreds of orders.
and he dosn't even know who gh15 is. I asked. euroman domestic coming soon ! keep your eye out. will be taking over 2012

don't be so sure you are safe my friend  :)

patience..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 12:21:31 AM »
fuck overseas....domestic is the way to go....too much bs, time and risk.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 01:54:13 AM »
don't be so sure you are safe my friend  :)

patience..

Im 20000%  safe. know body has anything on me. stop trying to be some internet tough guy! I dont even know why the guy was mad just because I like euroman and as I promised everyone was going to be taken care of! even if they got jacked  gh15 couldnt do shit about it! Euroman has been around for over a decade he is not in the game to rip anyone off. plus he is going to have some help getting a domestic service set-up. all the alpha pharma injects plus some other goodies not on his site. not everything on his site will be  offered but most of the alpha pharma gear will be offered along with some other top notch goodies. all human grade! look for it early 2012. I will keep you all posted! there will be items he does not offer like turinabol and some other goodies!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 02:06:17 AM »
Im 20000% Im safe. know body has anything on me. stop trying to be some internet tough guy! I dont even know why the guy was mad just because I like euroman and as I promised everyone was going to be taken care of! even if they were not gh15 couldnt do shit about it! Euroman has been around for over a decade he is not in the game to rip anyone off. plus he is going to have some help getting a domestic service set-up. all the alpha pharma injects plus some other goodies not on his site. not everything on his site will be  offered but most of the alpha pharma gear will be offered along with some other top notch goodies. all human grade! look for it early 2012. I will keep you all posted! there will be items he does not offer like turinabol and some other goodies!

do u think it was a coincidence that after gh15 gave his warnings to him, here on getbig, that by the "40 day deadline" suddenly euroman starts to lift his game?

was euroman scared  ???

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 02:13:58 AM »
do u think it was a coincidence that after gh15 gave his warnings to him, here on getbig, that by the "40 day deadline" suddenly euroman starts to lift his game?

was euroman scared  ???

NO! euroman has been backed up before and always catches up this has happened many times in over his decade of service sometimes sources get backed up TRUST ME GH15 HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. I know euroman very well he dosnt even know who gh15 is. he has been around for a decade he is not in it to rip anybody off main reason is because alot of people pick the cheap shitty shipping option. If you pay 25$ it will be there is 5 days. you do have to sign for the pack butt thats why PMB's are a good idea. someone will sign for you plus you get usps tracking.I TOLD EVERYBODY HE WOULD COME THROUGH!

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 02:15:31 AM »
don't be so sure you are safe my friend  :)

patience..

YOUR A JOKE! this is the fucking internet for christ sakes!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 06:36:08 AM »
EM isn't going anywhere.

International is the shit if you know how to work the system and your source has a brain.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 04:37:22 PM »
EM isn't going anywhere.

International is the shit if you know how to work the system and your source has a brain.

8)

exactly. EM is the man and like overload said if you have a brain and your source has one too there are really no worries. people dont understand you have to be patient.