Author Topic: Judge Judy - The Face Of Your Tax Dollars (Wefare Abuser)  (Read 1480 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Judge Judy - The Face Of Your Tax Dollars (Wefare Abuser)
« on: September 21, 2011, 01:00:06 PM »
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Judge Judy - The Face Of Your Tax Dollars (Wefare Abuser)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »
 ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 01:07:22 PM »
;D

Just imagine how many guys there are like this...it's incredible. :-\
I hate the State.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 01:09:50 PM »
Who cares?  They're all slaves and kept in their ghetto plantations and trailer parks anyways.....they don't vote and don't contribute.  Spinner rims, 80s Camaros, cheap beer, 24 Hour convenience stores help make sure they keep our prisons nice and full and makin' money.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 03:18:31 AM »
Disgusting cut off all welfare for these leaches

As a taxpayer this really pisses me off

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 05:10:39 AM »
Who cares?  They're all slaves and kept in their ghetto plantations and trailer parks anyways.....they don't vote and don't contribute.  Spinner rims, 80s Camaros, cheap beer, 24 Hour convenience stores help make sure they keep our prisons nice and full and makin' money.

Excellent point and 100% true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 06:22:25 AM »

accurate, unfortunately.

"Fuck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making them"
RATM

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 06:46:11 AM »
Life's Good On EBT Street (Welfare money for trips to Hawaii)
Boston Herald ^ | September 22, 2011 | Michael Graham

“I just swipe my EBT .. . Every day I get my ‘swipe’ on . . . I mean who cares? It’s the EBT it’s not food stamps.”

— YouTube rap song, “My EBT.”

Welcome to EBT Nation!

Gone are the days of food stamps and social embarrassment. Forget using taxpayer benefits for government cheese and day-old bread. When you’re “EBT’n’ ” (like the cool kids call it), you’re livin’ large!

Walk through Downtown Crossing, for example, and you’ll see signs at Tello’s for hip jeans, tops and lingerie. You’ll also see another sign: “We Accept EBT!”

Now nobody’s going to confuse Tello’s with Barney’s, but are Massachusetts workers really paying $400 million a year so folks on the dole can buy (to quote Tello’s catalog) “sexy chemises” and “designer denim?”

Apparently we have to. Otherwise, what are EBTistas going to wear on their next vacation to, say, Hawaii?

Yes, Hawaii! Channel 5 reports that “more than $2.3 million in Massachusetts welfare money” has been spent in locales outside the state in a three-month period, including Hawaii, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

So grab your “free” SafeLink cellphone, hop in your government-subsidized Deval-mobile, grab a burger at one of the restaurants taking Electronic Benefit Transfer cards and head to the airport. The isles are waiting!

And if you’re short on walkin’ around money, no worries: The Patrick administration offers online “Tips On How To Use Your MA EBT Card To Get Cash Benefits.”

We have no way of knowing if that particular three-month period examined by Channel 5 was the norm because, as the station discovered, the Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance has never

(Excerpt) Read more at bostonherald.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They need work farms and boot camp 24/7 for these leeches 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 07:10:56 AM »
Life's Good On EBT Street (Welfare money for trips to Hawaii)
Boston Herald ^ | September 22, 2011 | Michael Graham

“I just swipe my EBT .. . Every day I get my ‘swipe’ on . . . I mean who cares? It’s the EBT it’s not food stamps.”

— YouTube rap song, “My EBT.”

Welcome to EBT Nation!

Gone are the days of food stamps and social embarrassment. Forget using taxpayer benefits for government cheese and day-old bread. When you’re “EBT’n’ ” (like the cool kids call it), you’re livin’ large!

Walk through Downtown Crossing, for example, and you’ll see signs at Tello’s for hip jeans, tops and lingerie. You’ll also see another sign: “We Accept EBT!”

Now nobody’s going to confuse Tello’s with Barney’s, but are Massachusetts workers really paying $400 million a year so folks on the dole can buy (to quote Tello’s catalog) “sexy chemises” and “designer denim?”

Apparently we have to. Otherwise, what are EBTistas going to wear on their next vacation to, say, Hawaii?

Yes, Hawaii! Channel 5 reports that “more than $2.3 million in Massachusetts welfare money” has been spent in locales outside the state in a three-month period, including Hawaii, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

So grab your “free” SafeLink cellphone, hop in your government-subsidized Deval-mobile, grab a burger at one of the restaurants taking Electronic Benefit Transfer cards and head to the airport. The isles are waiting!

And if you’re short on walkin’ around money, no worries: The Patrick administration offers online “Tips On How To Use Your MA EBT Card To Get Cash Benefits.”

We have no way of knowing if that particular three-month period examined by Channel 5 was the norm because, as the station discovered, the Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance has never

(Excerpt) Read more at bostonherald.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They need work farms and boot camp 24/7 for these leeches 

Wow... :-\
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 08:26:42 AM »
What a piece of shit. 

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 08:29:19 AM »
I grew up pretty damn poor(by American standards, anyway)....we got food stamps.  My mother would send me to the store for things like Kool-Aid packets and peanut butter....I would wait until the store was empty of any kids before I went in because I was so ashamed, lol.  Hell, in grade school, I got free lunch vouchers(tickets)...I busted out the tickets one day in front of my friends and they just laughed at me..I sat there stammering and trying to make excuses....

These days....no shame from people utilizing handouts...they act like they are proud of it or something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 08:31:27 AM »
I grew up pretty damn poor(by American standards, anyway)....we got food stamps.  My mother would send me to the store for things like Kool-Aid packets and peanut butter....I would wait until the store was empty of any kids before I went in because I was so ashamed, lol.  Hell, in grade school, I got free lunch vouchers(tickets)...I busted out the tickets one day in front of my friends and they just laughed at me..I sat there stammering and trying to make excuses....

These days....no shame from people utilizing handouts...they act like they are proud of it or something.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 08:38:48 AM »

I wonder if they did send that tape to Congress.  I just sent it to a Congressman.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 08:40:53 AM »

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 08:44:23 AM »