Author Topic: 2011 Sheru Classic - Morrocan Mohamed Touri will be there  (Read 13901 times)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
2011 Sheru Classic - Morrocan Mohamed Touri will be there
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:22:28 AM »
going through his first pro show after winning the ifbb world amateur championship 2010
Really nice guy when I saw him three years ago , great physique too
probably GH15 like him , the guy have foundation and has been training for at least 10 years without gh  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Morrocan Mohamed Touri will be at sheru classic
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 03:26:03 AM »
going through his first pro show after winning the ifbb world amateur championship 2010
Really nice guy when I saw him three years ago , great physique too
probably GH15 like him , the guy have foundation and has been training for at least 10 years without gh  8)

this physiqe SWIMMMMS IN TRENBOLONA ...AND GH,,this is MEGA DOSING ON TRENBOLONA AND OFCOURSE GH LIKE ANY COMPETITOR NOW DAY ,,

this look is ONLY achieved with trenbolona ace in blood and and not 100mg a day ...try 200-400mg every day or 2 usualy every 40 hours

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 03:27:13 AM »
GH hands  :o (no homo)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 03:35:26 AM »
GH hands  :o (no homo)

nah ,, this fella swims in trenbolona you can se in the face,, very very shiney oily face that is lean and body that is extremly lean ,, this fella wakes up in the am and he lok like walking death with very very nice muscles,, during the day the face fill up and the oily skin come out more....and then it look lean yet oily face androgenic like ,, but the body is very lean under,, shredded on a daily basis and big and seperated!

this is trenbolona abuse but you see what it does,, it create invinsible humans

gh15 approved
fallen angel

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 03:36:44 AM »
this physiqe SWIMMMMS IN TRENBOLONA ...AND GH,,this is MEGA DOSING ON TRENBOLONA AND OFCOURSE GH LIKE ANY COMPETITOR NOW DAY ,,

this look is ONLY achieved with trenbolona ace in blood and and not 100mg a day ...try 200-400mg every day or 2 usualy every 40 hours

gh15 approved

sure he had anabolics in his blood but not like all guys on stage ,guys had only steroid on the blood but touri had bodybuilding and serious training

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 03:48:35 AM »
nah ,, this fella swims in trenbolona you can se in the face,, very very shiney oily face that is lean and body that is extremly lean ,, this fella wakes up in the am and he lok like walking death with very very nice muscles,, during the day the face fill up and the oily skin come out more....and then it look lean yet oily face androgenic like ,, but the body is very lean under,, shredded on a daily basis and big and seperated!

this is trenbolona abuse but you see what it does,, it create invinsible humans

gh15 approved

Thanks for pointing this out. He looks almost Müntzeresq

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 03:55:12 AM »
nothing to do with andreas,, its just fella on trenbolona,, it take time until the bodybuilder get to the conclusion you cant diet to a show on rice and crackers with some sardines... when the bodybuild is burnt and notice how much muscle he lose...he at the same time find out hopefullllly that trenbolona ace let him eat like normal more or less and keep all muscle while reduce all fat same time,,

there is a reason you see fellas scream nactar of all hormones,, god of all gods ,, best thing,, dream ,, gold,, holy grail ,, all those words,, there is a reason ...those fellas when they say those words just found out recently before why bodybuilders look like bodybuilders,, its a big find ,, when you finaly discover it ...you want to kill someone ,, usualy you are full of hate to bodybuilding,, but you get over it and continue to be good bodybuid and advance

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 03:57:08 AM »
nothing to do with andreas,, its just fella on trenbolona,, it take time until the bodybuilder get to the conclusion you cant diet to a show on rice and crackers with some sardines... when the bodybuild is burnt and notice how much muscle he lose...he at the same time find out hopefullllly that trenbolona ace let him eat like normal more or less and keep all muscle while reduce all fat same time,,

there is a reason you see fellas scream nactar of all hormones,, god of all gods ,, best thing,, dream ,, gold,, holy grail ,, all those words,, there is a reason ...those fellas when they say those words just found out recently before why bodybuilders look like bodybuilders,, its a big find ,, when you finaly discover it ...you want to kill someone ,, usualy you are full of hate to bodybuilding,, but you get over it and continue to be good bodybuid and advance

gh15 approved

I think i will order some Tren now...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

io856

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 04:06:46 AM »
I think i will order some Tren now...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"I was on pretty much nonstop for 7 years ..."

"My wife said... if you go on another cycle of tren, you have to move out!"

Discuss.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 04:16:53 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So that means six years on Tren is still doable.  ;D ;D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 04:17:07 AM »

"I gotta find out who I am"... pathetic!

"natural freak".... "delusional moron" you mean

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 04:38:25 AM »
how else can you walk around 6% and 200lb+? you tell me,,you cant,, you just cant ,, look what trenbolona did to groink,, look at this fella 7 years!,, now you get your conclusion ,, we never go off this ,, yes sometime we do but we also gain water and fat after and no matter what products we replace it we lose! lean muscle ,, nto a lot but little which is enough to fuck look worse and fellas who know bodybuild will tell you and wont bs you ,, they will tell you you dont look as good as you did with out trenbolona,, and it wont mean that you just look little more bloat and fat,, it will mean YOU WONT HAVE SAME SEPERATION ,, THE DELTS WONT BE AS CUPPED ,, THE CHEST WONT BE AD BIG...the bodyfat wont be as low ,, the dryness effect will be gone ,, yes yes my friends we never really go off trenbolona,, trey brower goes off it ....you see what he look like

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 04:44:01 AM »
Dude looks like Cormier in the face

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 04:50:54 AM »
GH15 If these guys are swimming in Tren etc, wouldn't he have been caught with the IOC drug screening at the IFBB Worlds?
....or is some rich shmoe sheik paying off officials so their athlete passes the test.

As the 2010 overall winner, this Touri fella below would've had to pass the drug test...How  ???

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 04:54:17 AM »
What is that thing in the middle

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 05:01:08 AM »
GH15 If these guys are swimming in Tren etc, wouldn't he have been caught with the IOC drug screening at the IFBB Worlds?
....or is some rich shmoe sheik paying off officials so their athlete passes the test.

As the 2010 overall winner, this Touri fella below would've had to pass the drug test...How  ???

ester is ace,, short enough to pass tests,, also with trenbolona changes happen so so fast ,, since you already lean in singles...you talk here about DAILY DAILY CHANGES,, then you go off of it for 1-2 weeks and youll look even better! for those 1-2 weeks ,, the degration in look start week 3-4,, in general those tests mean nothing and you can pass them easily

some fellas go insane and inject trenbolona NO ESTER,, now this is made by special cooks on spceical requests but that thing is favortie among the so call naturals...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 05:08:41 AM »

gh15 approved

Hi nasséR , how are you ?

i dont thinK  mr Touri Félla uSe HGH becauSe  its very expenssive in ouR country (6-7 US $/IU's Légit nordiC) anD mr touri is POOR

I KnoW one morrocan compétitoR féLLa who useS Insulina + T4 + trenbolona acétatO + TésT  + BoldénonA & winstRol here & there Only  (withouT hgH)
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 05:10:44 AM »
What is that thing in the middle

;D  El-Shahat Mabrouk (From Egypt)  

helleva gut!  :o

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 05:18:21 AM »

he takes palumboism to the next level,literally he makes palumbo look like a natty
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 05:19:50 AM »

Is that creature still alive? It looks like he makes his own gear in the bathroom

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 05:36:27 AM »
Touri is dry dry dry, if he turns up in that condition this weekend he should be awarded with a top 3 place

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 05:51:45 AM »
Touri is dry dry dry, if he turns up in that condition this weekend he should be awarded with a top 3 place
The guy looks INSANE.  :o :o :o

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 06:10:50 AM »
I'm impressed. Guy looks real good. His side-tri is probably one of the best I've ever seen. 8)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 06:14:15 AM »
Hope he will place in front of vic or dennis  8)
look at those biceps  :o

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 06:17:17 AM »
[size=24]Mohammed touri[/size]

TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa