Author Topic: My slin toughts  (Read 2292 times)

Stavios

My slin toughts
« on: September 22, 2011, 05:33:07 AM »
ok so I stopped slin 2 weeks ago because I felt I was going flat.

so since I don't take slin anymore, I don't take any shakes at all and only huge meals.

suddenly I just got "full" again.

so obviously, when I take slin I have a tendency to drink too many shakes instead of real food because of my pre and intra workout shakes. they just cut my appetite too much.

anyway

take it for what it's worth but for me it definitly means real food makes me much fuller than shakes even with slin.

the best combo would be both slin, lot of shakes and lot of food but my body can't handle that it makes me nauseous

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: My slin toughts
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 07:06:29 AM »
insulina with out gh is useless,, just mistake of many begginer bodybuild,, you can tgrow with out hgh in blood,, insulina is there to get the scale moving up .....hgh is to eliminate any fat what so ever ....this combo create mutatition since you cant get fat....and numbers on scale go up.... sooooothat = a kay green if you got the genetic respond for aas...

very simple formula,,

if you dont take a good dose of hgh at the 15+ iu range daily then insulina....will just get you heavier but not larger as in biggger,, heavier can be bigger but not quality bigger,,

the hgh create new fibers...it gets the body ready it primes it ....for what the insulina does...the hgh can be taken same time and should start before hand to be honest,, it prime the body and then insulina goes in ,, the first intitial body respond to insulina will be TO LOSE WEIGHT! you will decrease in poundage ...but if you will wait a week and wotn go crazy in the head because you are 199 insted of 205 ....you will see that the weight start climing.....and the explosion begins

in any case hgh and insulina go together...if you use one of them ...use hgh ,, insulina by itself is useless

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 08:01:43 AM »
insulina with out gh is useless,, just mistake of many begginer bodybuild,, you can tgrow with out hgh in blood,, insulina is there to get the scale moving up .....hgh is to eliminate any fat what so ever ....this combo create mutatition since you cant get fat....and numbers on scale go up.... sooooothat = a kay green if you got the genetic respond for aas...

very simple formula,,

if you dont take a good dose of hgh at the 15+ iu range daily then insulina....will just get you heavier but not larger as in biggger,, heavier can be bigger but not quality bigger,,

the hgh create new fibers...it gets the body ready it primes it ....for what the insulina does...the hgh can be taken same time and should start before hand to be honest,, it prime the body and then insulina goes in ,, the first intitial body respond to insulina will be TO LOSE WEIGHT! you will decrease in poundage ...but if you will wait a week and wotn go crazy in the head because you are 199 insted of 205 ....you will see that the weight start climing.....and the explosion begins

in any case hgh and insulina go together...if you use one of them ...use hgh ,, insulina by itself is useless

gh15 approved

I KNOW THIS AINT INSULINA RELATED..BUT U SAY U LIKE TREN AFTER GH PRIMING FOR US GH CYCLERS...WHAT ABOUT NPP? I KNOW IT'S NOT ANDRO BUT MORE ANABOLIC BASED(AT LEAST I THINK).
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 09:57:09 AM »
Stav, gh15, any mod from this board, or whoever feels inclined... Please post a good beginner Slin Protocol.  I have never used it but from what I keep seeing and reading, I feel like eventually the time is going to come where I have to if I want to get to the next level.  I can get Humulin-R at the pharmacies near where I live.  Humulin-N too I believe.  I am looking for what kind of slin to take, when to take it, precautions, and what to eat and when with the slin.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 02:30:33 AM »
Stav, gh15, any mod from this board, or whoever feels inclined... Please post a good beginner Slin Protocol.  I have never used it but from what I keep seeing and reading, I feel like eventually the time is going to come where I have to if I want to get to the next level.  I can get Humulin-R at the pharmacies near where I live.  Humulin-N too I believe.  I am looking for what kind of slin to take, when to take it, precautions, and what to eat and when with the slin.

"I am looking for what kind of slin to take, when to take it, precautions, and what to eat and when with the slin."...I'll answer the first question for you...HUMALOG

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 06:22:26 AM »
i was looking like shit on 100-150ius of humulin r, i tought it would turn me into a beast lol, only thing it did is bloat me up full of glycogen and water. now i use 12ius in the morning and 15 after workout, perfect results, always full, but without the excess water

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 10:47:10 AM »
Right now im pre-contest and taking 10iu gh per day and 10iu slin pre-workout. When i first tried slin about a year ago i was taking it in the morning and post-workout, but i don't feel it was any more beneficial than the way i do it now. When i take the slin i have some eggwhites, oats, blueberries, then during the workout i drink a gatorade(the powder with dextrose not fructose), and then post-workout i have whey, oats, blueberries.

Dans

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 12:04:55 AM »
I would also like to know a good beginner slin protocal for someone that can only afford like 4 to 5 iu's gh a day if possible

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 02:58:49 PM »
I would also like to know a good beginner slin protocal for someone that can only afford like 4 to 5 iu's gh a day if possible

for most guys slin is shit,..now If you use it how you are supposed to use it (decrease protein breakdown) you need ALOT to be effective. If you use it just to fill out then yeah you can take 10iu post workout and a couple iu's at breakfast but what's the point? you will loose that fullness the moment you come off.  I have used it at every meal, postworkout, preworkoiut, low carbs, high carbs, no carbs :D for months on end, for over a year now. and all it did was make me bloofy and age my skin. All it takes is some idiot who ups his test dosage and starts insulin and walk around claiming  insulin is the best shit ever when it's the steroids (or gh) that is working because they "read" that insulin is the most anabolic hormone. I have talked to ALOT of  guys who have used there share of insulin, and most were dissapointed.
l