Author Topic: How's that market doing?  (Read 1732 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
How's that market doing?
« on: September 22, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »
Double dip confirmed? 3 years into Obama's Presidency?

Bush's fault?  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: How's that market doing?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 04:13:57 PM »

Bush's fault?  ::)

Gonna start hearing this mantra more and more as the election draws closer.  Hell, wouldn't surprise me if you hear it every fucking time he comments on the economy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »

Gonna start hearing this mantra more and more as the election draws closer.  Hell, wouldn't surprise me if you hear it every fucking time he comments on the economy.

No doubt about that. President Downgradesalot Foodstamps4all will make sure of it.

However, if the economy was supposedly "recovering" and now appears to be heading off the cliff again as a direct result of President Downgrade's failed policies, how can it still be Bush's fault? Would love to hear the losers justify that.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 04:19:21 PM »
No doubt about that. President Downgradesalot Foodstamps4all will make sure of it.

However, if the economy was supposedly "recovering" and now appears to be heading off the cliff again as a direct result of President Downgrade's failed policies, how can it still be Bush's fault? Would love to hear the losers justify that.

I'm sure Straw Man or 240 will have some idiotic reasoning logical reasons why it's still Bush's fault.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 04:25:23 PM »
Seems to happen every time President Downgrade speaks. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 05:43:46 AM »
having a 26% return on investments this year.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 05:45:55 AM »
It is Bush's fault.  It's just that Obama came in and made shit worse lol...

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 05:47:58 AM »
Bush was a catastrophe and Obama is as well

However blaiming Bush is retarded if Obama still blames Bush then Bush should blame Clinton for his presidency

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 05:57:10 AM »
Bush was a catastrophe and Obama is as well

However blaiming Bush is retarded if Obama still blames Bush then Bush should blame Clinton for his presidency

For the first several years, Bush did blame Clinton.

Obama can't keep blaming Bush, it's obvious that his approach is failing.  But that fact doesn't mean Bush didn't have anything to do with this shit.  People can blame Bush, they just have to admit Obama made things worse.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 06:09:13 AM »

Obama can't keep blaming Bush, it's obvious that his approach is failing.  But that fact doesn't mean Bush didn't have anything to do with this shit.  People can blame Bush, they just have to admit Obama made things worse.

I dont see why Pelosi and Reid are not getting a ton of blame in this.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 06:10:15 AM »

::)

Bush had 9/11-- That was the major financial crisis during the beginning of his presidency. I don't recall him blaming Clinton for anything+ low and behold things steadily improved until the final year he was in office.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 06:13:13 AM »

What did Bush blame Clinton?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 06:15:50 AM »
Say what you want about Bush - HE NEVER EVEN CAME CLOSE TO THE LEVEL OF PURE CHEAP POLITICAL GARBAGE THAT OBAMA ENGAGES. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 06:26:14 AM »

I'm sure Straw Man or 240 will have some idiotic reasoning logical reasons why it's still Bush's fault.

Sure.  You give a person power to wreck the country for 8 years, and you're shocked when it isn't yet undone in 30 months?

Tell us - exactly how many month will it take a repub president to undo 8 years of Obama rule?  ;)

If obama wins in 2016 and delivers 4 more years of his reckless bullshit - will you be screaming that President Paul Ryan hasn't fixed 100% of the damage, in 2 and 1/2 years?   

Skip, please, give us the exact amount of time it takes a new president to undo all of the damage from the last EIGHT YEARS of the other guy?  I don't think you'll answer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 06:28:06 AM »
Sure.  You give a person power to wreck the country for 8 years, and you're shocked when it isn't yet undone in 30 months?

Tell us - exactly how many month will it take a repub president to undo 8 years of Obama rule?  ;)

If obama wins in 2016 and delivers 4 more years of his reckless bullshit - will you be screaming that President Paul Ryan hasn't fixed 100% of the damage, in 2 and 1/2 years?   

Skip, please, give us the exact amount of time it takes a new president to undo all of the damage from the last EIGHT YEARS of the other guy?  I don't think you'll answer.

Red Herring , Straw Man, and False premise all wrapped up in to one for you.   

Obama is blamed because he doubled down on the bad policies and is not trying to fix anything.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 06:33:21 AM »
wait - so 33 admits he has no clue how much time the new guy should be given to fix 2,920 days of damage to the economy from the last guy.

Does anyone else have a guess?

Cause guess what - if you can't even define how many days or months the 'new guy' has to undo the damage, then you can't criticize obama for not fixing bush's mess fast enough.

You CANNOT grade a students test without a rubric/measurement for success.  You CANNOT tell us obama hasn't fixed things fast enough, UNTIL you tell us how many days president Perry or whoever gets to fix bush's mess.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 06:34:28 AM »
Say what you want about Bush - HE NEVER EVEN CAME CLOSE TO THE LEVEL OF PURE CHEAP POLITICAL GARBAGE THAT OBAMA ENGAGES. 
But you think Hitler was better than Bush lol...

LOL at the way some of you guys come across sometimes...  Hate Obama so much, it's not enough that someone admits Obama fucked shit it, they must also say everything is all his fault and have to say Obama was the worst in the history of America and do it without saying anything about Bush.

It's not enough to hear Obama fucked shit up and made it worse?

demanding bunch lol :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 06:39:03 AM »
But you think Hitler was better than Bush lol...

LOL at the way some of you guys come across sometimes...  Hate Obama so much, it's not enough that someone admits Obama fucked shit it, they must also say everything is all his fault and have to say Obama was the worst in the history of America and do it without saying anything about Bush.

It's not enough to hear Obama fucked shit up and made it worse?

demanding bunch lol :D

I'm talking about the divisive cheap political stunts he pulls daily that have everyone at each others throats. 

Did you see his stunt in front of the bridge yesterday?   I mean really?   WTF is that going to accomplish? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 06:41:38 AM »
of course obama does plenty of silly political stunts - i thought taht was part of the presidential job description?  lol

for the record, no member of getbig has issued a "the new president should be able to undo 96 months of bad presidential policy in ___ months".

So, you can't criticize obama for not fixing the economy fast enough, if you have no clue how long the next repub should be given to fix shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 06:48:21 AM »
of course obama does plenty of silly political stunts - i thought taht was part of the presidential job description?  lol

for the record, no member of getbig has issued a "the new president should be able to undo 96 months of bad presidential policy in ___ months".

So, you can't criticize obama for not fixing the economy fast enough, if you have no clue how long the next repub should be given to fix shit.

He is not even trying to fix anything fool!   Its not about time at all.  Same way you and I argued for months on end - which you had to concede to me after 18 months - about the stim bill, that it was a flop and not inrtended to work. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 06:48:48 AM »
The market goes up and down on a regular basis.  It will like go back up today.

Honestly, if all someone reported ONLY on was when the market fell, like Fox News then it gives people the wrong idea
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 06:58:37 AM »

Honestly, if all someone reported ONLY on was when the market fell, like Fox News then it gives people the wrong idea

Get lost dummy.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 09:22:22 AM »

who cares whose fault. hopefully these two drop further!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 09:56:27 AM »
I made a killing with silver, btw.  Gold I don't fuck around with too much 'cause the damn spot prices tend to be very high. 

Presidents receive too much blame and too much credit for things going awry, especially when it comes to the economy.  Newflash:  Presidents do not write economic policy....Congress does, and as to the specifics of the actual drafting of a budget(or law), its the unnamed lawyers and analysts that walk around Capitol Hill that do this.

Our market is reeling largely due to Europe's Debt crisis.  Is it the US's fault that Greece, Ireland, and Portugal needed to be bailed out by other EU members?  If McCain had been elected, little to nothing would be changed.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2011, 11:46:06 AM »

but that's one of the goals of Fox.
w