Author Topic: Hilary threatening Mexico today!!!!!  (Read 301 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hilary threatening Mexico today!!!!!
« on: September 23, 2011, 02:08:55 PM »
NOAA NWS National Hurricane Center
 This is the GOES-11 high resolution satellite picture of Hurricane Hilary, located tonight over the eastern North Pacific Ocean more than 125 miles south-southwest of Lazaro Cardenas, Mexico. Hilary is a powerful Category 4 hurricane and is expected to remain a major hurricane for the next two days. Its westward movement will keep the core of the hurricane on a track away from the southwest coast of Mexico.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Hilary threatening Mexico today!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 02:15:22 PM »
NOAA NWS National Hurricane Center
 This is the GOES-11 high resolution satellite picture of Hurricane Hilary, located tonight over the eastern North Pacific Ocean more than 125 miles south-southwest of Lazaro Cardenas, Mexico. Hilary is a powerful Category 4 hurricane and is expected to remain a major hurricane for the next two days. Its westward movement will keep the core of the hurricane on a track away from the southwest coast of Mexico.

And here I thought were doing drone strikes in Mexico...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 02:17:10 PM »
And here I thought were doing drone strikes in Mexico...

we prefer to kill mexicans while boosting the US economy thru permitted strawman gun sales.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 02:47:00 PM »
I thought this thread was about us finally standing up to Mexico about the illegal alien issue :D