Author Topic: Who will agree with me in saying Lee Haney is the best bodybuilder of all time?  (Read 23429 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
:) :) :)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Those are some awesome pictures/screen-caps! :o never seen them before of Haney amazing how certain lighting really transcends the physique :o :o :o :o is that a Exhibition in the late 80s or in 1991 looks close to his Best shape?

slicksta

• Getbig II
A true great, the last of his kind, before the grotesque, bloated, insulin/oil-bag era took over, & totally ruined the sport.

closeline

• Getbig IV
Lee at 17

wow

i know at leats 4-5 guys here in my town with better  genetics tha this "all time greatest"

btw

arnold was much better (the best of all time)
negros should accept that fact

closeline

• Getbig IV
Those are some awesome pictures/screen-caps! :o never seen them before of Haney amazing how certain lighting really transcends the physique :o :o :o :o is that a Exhibition in the late 80s or in 1991 looks close to his Best shape?

and now look at the michelinman we have as mr O now

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
While there have been physiques that have surpassed Haney from other eras, consistantly Haney is better than Ronnie, better than Yates or anyone else.

Name a flaw on Haney based on his last time on stage competing (91 O).
Width....check...  ;D....since this is like the (glutes) of 00s
Size....check
Conditioning....check
Symmetry and Proportion....check
Posing....check

Some have said his arms and or legs were a bit too small...watch the included videos and view the included pictures...they were proportioned.  If anything, the guys today legs much too large.

We all know of the Mr. Os that won 4 or more probably didnt deserve every one. BUT, IMO, Haney deserved more of his wins than Ronnie or Yates. These two have shown up looking less than Olympian at times...Yates 94, 97 Ronnie 02, 04...In addition because of the injuries Yates sustained and the way Ronnie changed his body from perfection in 98 and 99 to nasty mutant in 03 ( and in this case nasty mutant isnt good as he lost separation and dryness, his shoulder to waist taper disappeared all at the cost of added size). Even Peter McGough former Editor of FLEX Mag questioned the move.

Haney continues to fly under the radar, constantly underrated but really according to the IFBB ideal is the best Mr. O ever...what Ronnie doesnt have...calves, abs and posing...Haney had. What Yates didnt have, two arms  :D, and taper, Haney had and what Arnold didnt have, dryness...Haney had.

Haney is the best ever overall. Better than Ronnie, Arnold and Yates...

Prepare for my onslaught oc videos and pics...
[ youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0E9OvBHB1M[/youtube]

I don't think it's fair to compare bodybuilders from different generations because, like all things, it evolves and standards change. A fairer question would be: Who was the most dominate in his era? And that would easily be Arnold during his reign (I don't count 1980 because he was a part time bodybuilder and his comeback seemed more like a publicity stunt). Dorian had some real competition and many of them were close if not an outright gifts. There were a couple of close calls for Coleman. Not with Arnold. In his time nobody was close to him on the Olympia stage after he beat Sergio. Not on the Olympia stage. His closest rivals at that time was Ferrigno, Nubret, Zane and Franco and they just weren't in his league.

Figo

• Getbig V
the only one that could match haney in height, size and conditioning was mike christian, but he lacked lower body development

haney reigned in his era, and he knew 91 was it, 92 would've been overs, plus although I feel he deserved 91, it could've gone either way (him or yates), and being reigning mr olympia (7x) always helps

the 3 qualities of charisma, size and conditioning package, who was a better representative of bbing? what mr olympia possessed more of all 3?

closeline

• Getbig IV
the only one that could match haney in height, size and conditioning was mike christian, but he lacked lower body development

haney reigned in his era, and he knew 91 was it, 92 would've been overs, plus although I feel he deserved 91, it could've gone either way (him or yates), and being reigning mr olympia (7x) always helps

the 3 qualities of charisma, size and conditioning package, who was a better representative of bbing? what mr olympia possessed more of all 3?

i think it wasn t close in 1991

dorian s back wasn t good enough at this point of time

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Totally agree!

Figo

• Getbig V

i think it wasn t close in 1991

dorian s back wasn t good enough at this point of time

I personally agree, many thought otherwise

Figo

• Getbig V

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
If Haney had taken the amount of supplements Ronnie has, he'd been 290 on stage too...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
 ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
 :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
 ;)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Not nearly as great as the Oak, but far better aesthetically than his Olympia "equal", Coleslaw.  He is also a gentleman and there's a lot to be said for that.  

Arnold may well be the Alpha, but give his life choices (i.e., no scandals that we know of, and apparently a good family man) Lee being a gentleman would be the Omega in this equation.  

Coleslaw is a fucktard faux christian so full of shit that he'd be whiter than Michael Jackson if all that crap were removed from his system.  He's not worthy of mention save in derision.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
I think - prob the last "pleasing" looking one

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
top 3,,nothing can surpass ron colman of 1998 1999 2003,,dorian is in there for conditioning ,, lee haney is in there for doing it all with much less  hgh and minimal to none insulina

based on hormone levels in blood,, yes lee haney is number 1 bodybuilder of all times,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
top 3,,nothing can surpass ron colman of 1998 1999 2003,,dorian is in there for conditioning ,, lee haney is in there for doing it all with much less  hgh and minimal to none insulina

based on hormone levels in blood,, yes lee haney is number 1 bodybuilder of all times,,

gh15 approved

Coleman is the Mr. Hankey of bodydoping.  As time goes by and his ability (read: "afford") to supplement his atrophied testicles diminishes he will shrink up like the bad guy at the end of the film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade".

Yup.  He chose poorly.  Fuck his noise.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Who will agree with me in saying Lee Haney is the best bodybuilder of all ti
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2011, 07:16:18 AM »
Even back then his arms were a weakness...awesome torso and lats, with subpar arms

Lee had a huge ass chest, great lats, small waist, and could do a vacuum...I think if he really wanted to at the time, he could have spanked Dorian in 92---he would have had to bring up his legs and arms...but, he made his statement

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Fuck Arnold...Arnold can can eat a dick...wait...probably already did that...

arnold was great but his physique alone isnt the greatest.  Lee Haney would rape that him...
Arnold...the cocksucking that goes on over this asshole is pathetic and its always a certain demographic....wonder why...  ::)

Lee
Ronald
Arnold
Dorian

Now fuck off with this balonie.