Author Topic: Who will agree with me in saying Lee Haney is the best bodybuilder of all time?  (Read 23423 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Fuck Arnold...Arnold can can eat a dick...wait...probably already did that...

arnold was great but his physique alone isnt the greatest.  Lee Haney would rape that him...
Arnold...the cocksucking that goes on over this asshole is pathetic and its always a certain demographic....wonder why...  ::)

Lee
Ronald
Dorian
Arnold

Now fuck off with this balonie.

Are you high?  Again?  Or is it... Still?  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Are you high?  Again?  Or is it... Still?  ;)

No sir. Not at all just calling it objectively, cause I know how to do.that unlike guys that have Arnold goggles on...Hes great, hes not the greatest.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
wow

i know at leats 4-5 guys here in my town with better  genetics tha this "all time greatest"

btw

arnold was much better (the best of all time)
negros should accept that fact

arnold has a place above them all as the father of bodybuilding,, arnold place has nothing to do with size,, or with condition or with anything concernign physiqe,, he was one of the best bodybuilders ever ofcourse,, the best individual body parts,, but what arnold place in history will be is ,,

father of bodybuildling,, like when eveeyone say why you went for bodybuild why you chose it? the answer will be ...there was this fella name arnold that started it all for me ,,arnold is transpssing bodybuilding per say ,, it became an historical figure,, he is like the lincoln of bodybuilding,, steeve reeves was the george washington ,, arnold was the lincoln ,,is lol he is not dead yet lol

arnold is something above competetive bodybuilding,, he was never meant to stop in bodybuilding ,, bodybuilding was his love but it was one step in many steps that lead him to becoming one of the great figures of the 20 and 21 centurys when it comes to sport and culture,, he is not as important as reagan or fdr...but he is right up there in the most important figures of the 20th and 21th centurys ,, and will remember as such

when ron colman pass on ,, when lee hainey pass on ,, when dorian pass on ,, it will just be another day on earth ...
it wont be another day on earth when arnold pass on ,, it wil be a very very sad day ,, with lots of programs on tv and he will be thought in schools,, he is truly historical figure with all the problems with cheating ,, that wont take a thing from what he has done and contributeed to humanity ,,

he should be president ,, may not happen but still he should be ..for that constitution should change he may be 75 80 when it happen if it ever happen but president or not president ,, when he pass on it will be something memorable with funeral broadcast around the world and most likley military funeral ,, i think he wil be buried in americana but you neevr know since he is from europe ,, i do think he want to be burried in americana where is children are

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
i agreed with you until the president part.

Thanks Geor.....ah, uh, I mean "god".

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Who will agree with me in saying Lee Haney is the best bodybuilder of all time?

No. Hope this helps.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
No sir. Not at all just calling it objectively, cause I know how to that unlike guys that have Arnold goggles on...Hes great, hes not the greatest.

See this is a tricky question because there is a difference between the Greatest Bodybuilder and the greatest physique , Arnold has done so much for bodybuilding and he set the bar on 7 Olympias , 5 Mr Universes for others to try and beat etc and his fame etc , one can make a case for him being the best ever , but Ronnie is technically the Greatest bodybuilder because he tied Haney with the most Olympia wins and the most pro wins etc , the best physique is another slippery slope because of different eras and such

Reeves

• Getbig IV
arnold has a place above them all as the father of bodybuilding,, arnold place has nothing to do with size,, or with condition or with anything concernign physiqe,, he was one of the best bodybuilders ever ofcourse,, the best individual body parts,, but what arnold place in history will be is ,,

father of bodybuildling,, like when eveeyone say why you went for bodybuild why you chose it? the answer will be ...there was this fella name arnold that started it all for me ,,arnold is transpssing bodybuilding per say ,, it became an historical figure,, he is like the lincoln of bodybuilding,, steeve reeves was the george washington ,, arnold was the lincoln ,,is lol he is not dead yet lol

arnold is something above competetive bodybuilding,, he was never meant to stop in bodybuilding ,, bodybuilding was his love but it was one step in many steps that lead him to becoming one of the great figures of the 20 and 21 centurys when it comes to sport and culture,, he is not as important as reagan or fdr...but he is right up there in the most important figures of the 20th and 21th centurys ,, and will remember as such

when ron colman pass on ,, when lee hainey pass on ,, when dorian pass on ,, it will just be another day on earth ...
it wont be another day on earth when arnold pass on ,, it wil be a very very sad day ,, with lots of programs on tv and he will be thought in schools,, he is truly historical figure with all the problems with cheating ,, that wont take a thing from what he has done and contributeed to humanity ,,

he should be president ,, may not happen but still he should be ..for that constitution should change he may be 75 80 when it happen if it ever happen but president or not president ,, when he pass on it will be something memorable with funeral broadcast around the world and most likley military funeral ,, i think he wil be buried in americana but you neevr know since he is from europe ,, i do think he want to be burried in americana where is children are

gh15 approved

Yes, Arnold was and is more than just a bodybuilder but he is nowhere near Reagan.  And he should never be President of our nation. Never.  He's a RINO. A lying sack of shit that is conservative when it suits his needs and while that is so often the case among politicians, we are discusing Arnold here and no other politicians. 

He has done nothing to date to deserve a "military funeral".  As for being buried  where his children are, do not not go there...  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
See this is a tricky question because there is a difference between the Greatest Bodybuilder and the greatest physique , Arnold has done so much for bodybuilding and he set the bar on 7 Olympias , 5 Mr Universes for others to try and beat etc and his fame etc , one can make a case for him being the best ever , but Ronnie is technically the Greatest bodybuilder because he tied Haney with the most Olympia wins and the most pro wins etc , the best physique is another slippery slope because of different eras and such

Wrong Ronnies two defeats as Mr. O dq him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Wrong Ronnies two defeats as Mr. O dq him.

8 straight Olympias , 26 pro wins is hard to argue with.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
8 straight Olympias , 26 pro wins is hard to argue with.

Not when you have 2 losses as Mr. O and looked like shit in 3 of the 8.

Haney is undefeated as 8 time Mr. O. and never looked like shit. Haney ftw

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Who will agree with me in saying Lee Haney is the best bodybuilder of all ti
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2011, 07:39:02 AM »
Arnold, Sergio, Serge, Franco, Zane, Robby and even Lou, can be considered the "Gods" of modern day bodybuiding...w/o them---there would be no foundation for the pantheon the houses the current Olympians.
These "gods" could be considered the old gods thar spawned the new ones---
Zeus only reincarnates himself, or infuses his spirit with those who are worthy...Haney, Dorian, Ronnie...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Not when you have 2 losses as Mr. and looked like shit in 3 of the 8.

Haney is undefeated as 8 time Mr. O. and never looked like shit. Haney ftw

1990  :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
1990  :-X

Really dude, you're gonna use the drug tested show?  ::)
Still didnt look like shit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Really dude, you're gonna use the drug tested show?  ::)
Still didnt look like shit.

Compared to what he usually did he did and compared to Labrada and Christian he did , but I still think he edged them out

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Compared to what he usually did he did and compared to Labrada and Christian he did , but I still think he edged them out

Remember what i said about Mr. Os that have won at least 4 and not deserving the all..this is Haneys 1 and it really wasnt his fault.

wild willie

• Getbig V
LEE HANEY IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV

gh15 approved

Indie-lad approved!!! ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
When I was a kid I use to take the almost hour and a half bus ride after school to go to Wing Chun class held in a school cafeteria given by a former student of Bruce Lee, James Demile. I use to walk by this magazine shop on my way to class. They had a bunch of magazines on display that you could see through the windows. The had a muscle mags too but I didn't really pay that much attention to it. Until they had this one cover. It just stopped me mid stride and I turned and just stared at it with awe and fascination. This guy was way different than anybody else on the dozens of covers I had seen previously throughout the year and a half I was training at that school. It was like from another world. That's what I wanted to be like.

Nowadays it's no big thing. Kids today are jaded and nothing phases them anymore. You can have a row of mags with women on the cover flashing their tits, giving blow jobs, getting anal ... and kids today will just glance at it and keep walking. Nothing a 13 year old hasn't seen before a millions times. But to this 13 year old this was something special. As I was staring at the cover a couple of other boys about my age also stopped to see what I was staring at. One of them said to me, "Wow! Who is that? He's huge! I want to be like that!" I just said, "I don't know. But I want to be like that, too."

I went through my pockets and only had a dollar and twenty five cents in quarters. I would need fifty cents to get back home so I couldn't buy the magazine. When I came back the next week with enough money it was already gone but I never forgot the cover.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Looked up my old instructor. LOL! Bastard is still kicking. This is an old pic on him back in his younger days. First row, far left. And him today giving a very biased interview. Man he's gotten old. But, then again, so have I.

JasonH

• Getbig V

Agreed - it's hard to make a case against Arnold for best/greatest bodybuilder of all time.

Taking all the possible factors into account, i.e., most Olympia wins, most pro wins, most wins unbeaten, fewest losses, etc, for me it's a close call between Arnold, Ronnie, Haney, and Dorian. Almost impossible to separate them.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
lee haney is in there for doing it all with much less  hgh and minimal to none insulina

Plenty of GH in there

30 IU'S daily ?
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Different shots from Different MR Olympias 1986 Screen caps (perhaps his Best ever shape)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
1987 Champ with a V Taper and then some

johnny1

• Getbig IV
1991 considered bye many his Best going out as a Winner @ just 31 years old

johnny1

• Getbig IV
This was as good as all round Conditioning and balance got for a Guy over 240lbs in the year 1985