Author Topic: What do you think of Dusty Hanshaw's method of using gear?  (Read 23929 times)

Stavios

Re: What do you think of Dusty Hanshaw's method of using gear?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2011, 01:10:43 PM »
weird how Phil is such a bullshitter but also makes good statements like this

he also said, a heavyweight bodybuilder will 100% of the time be on more shits than he was when he was a light-heavy

again a lot of pieces of shit tried to give examples of their "friends" who started as a middleweight and ended up a super-heavy from 250mg of sustanon

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »

Like I said nothing against him, but why does he post stuff that isn't true? You are not going to create a 300 pound BBer with 1000mgs of test. Test is a shit drug anyway.

if you were to design a stack for someone who typically runs in the 2g range what would it look like?

I'd be curious to see. I dont find test that great either. in fact I can run 400 in my stacks and go up to 800-1000 and not feel it, but add in 50mg a day of anavar w the test at 400, keeping everything else the same and sweet Jesus.

so I think your on to something there. much more bang for the buck running the same dose of other compounds.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »
I didn't read that but read it previously. I'm sure he's talking about how he's growing when OFF.
That part to me is complete bullshit. There is no growing off gear, especially when at that level.
The BEST case scenario is holding on to a good part for a few weeks while blasting GH and HCG during the "off" time,
which is hardly off really.

I remember arguing about this with b-boy and Dusty. Don't know if b-boy would still say he's gaining when off.
And even if putting some weight back after crashing it's not really gaining per se... to me gaining is whne you're going past
previous levels. All the rest is maintenance and regaining of a small portion of previously held muscle.
I think he has "changed" his opinion lately.  :D

Swlabr

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »
Rule of thumb: if someone's sponsored by a supplement company, don't believe ANYTHING they say regarding hormones.

epic_alien

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2011, 02:25:06 PM »
dusty was placing 5th in local shows in arizona. i worked with him at house of fitness store in scottsdale when i first moved there in 2005. they sell supplements to people and sell diet to clueless figure and bodybuilding competitors. i worked there a month then went onto working at  the new golds in peoria  thank god. He was working with jj marsh at the time, paying him about 3k to help him compete. he was doing the hormone rejuvenation clinic thing  out of florida so was my roomate, (which later got busted and shut down). to get his gear then,  he was spending allot and using allot. then he hired chris aceto, and before that he was worshiping chris whats his name, the blonde guy who never made it anywhere and tried mma.

basically dusty is a guy who wants to buy his way  there. hiring top guys, spending ridiculous amounts on gear ect. which is fine i respect wanting to do things right instead of wasting time. nothing wrong with that. but his speaking about being off and making gains. total bullshit. he doesnt do that. so thats the only thing i dislike about him. spreading bullshit fairy tale lies to make himself seem as if he is gifted or something. thats the only reason im even posting this. i want you guys to know he is full if shit concerning that topic. the motivation behind the lie is to sell supplements, and make themselves seem like they are genetic gifts, which he is not. not buy a long shot

otherwise he is a good person.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »
I think he has "changed" his opinion lately.  :D
O YES I HAVE  ;D
team b-boy

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2011, 02:50:04 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2011, 02:50:14 PM »
if you were to design a stack for someone who typically runs in the 2g range what would it look like?

I'd be curious to see. I dont find test that great either. in fact I can run 400 in my stacks and go up to 800-1000 and not feel it, but add in 50mg a day of anavar w the test at 400, keeping everything else the same and sweet Jesus.

so I think your on to something there. much more bang for the buck running the same dose of other compounds.

I don't think one needs to go 2 grams of anabolics just because they were at 2 grams of mostly test. I think that most here could grow fine on this example and this is assuming that you would not want to use test.

eq 600 weekly
tren ace 50mg eod increase to 50mg ed or 100mg eod after a while meaning your sides diminsh
anavar if this is what you like at 60 to 80 mgs
Gh if you can afford 5ius daily

If one can grow from this then take up golf. Tweek the dose some but this is a very good dose level for most.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2011, 02:51:50 PM »
I don't think one needs to go 2 grams of anabolics just because they were at 2 grams of mostly test. I think that most here could grow fine on this example and this is assuming that you would not want to use test.

eq 600 weekly
tren ace 50mg eod increase to 50mg ed or 100mg eod after a while meaning your sides diminsh
anavar if this is what you like at 60 to 80 mgs
Gh if you can afford 5ius daily

If one can grow from this then take up golf. Tweek the dose some but this is a very good dose level for most.

I'd look like justin beiber on those doses  ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
What are your doses, Stavios?

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »
What are your doses, Stavios?

always around 2g of whatever product I have

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 03:13:42 PM »

So this part makes ZERO sense. So he is going to increase this man's muscle mass with steroids and while he's off he will lose 15 pounds then will gain it back naturally BUT WAIT FOR IT, this regained mass will be solid mass with no water unlike the bloofy fake muscle that steroids build?????? WTF???? maybe GH15's fake muscle posts really are true.

:D

Swlabr

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »
dusty was placing 5th in local shows in arizona. i worked with him at house of fitness store in scottsdale when i first moved there in 2005. they sell supplements to people and sell diet to clueless figure and bodybuilding competitors. i worked there a month then went onto working at  the new golds in peoria  thank god. He was working with jj marsh at the time, paying him about 3k to help him compete. he was doing the hormone rejuvenation clinic thing  out of florida so was my roomate, (which later got busted and shut down). to get his gear then,  he was spending allot and using allot. then he hired chris aceto, and before that he was worshiping chris whats his name, the blonde guy who never made it anywhere and tried mma.

basically dusty is a guy who wants to buy his way  there. hiring top guys, spending ridiculous amounts on gear ect. which is fine i respect wanting to do things right instead of wasting time. nothing wrong with that. but his speaking about being off and making gains. total bullshit. he doesnt do that. so thats the only thing i dislike about him. spreading bullshit fairy tale lies to make himself seem as if he is gifted or something. thats the only reason im even posting this. i want you guys to know he is full if shit concerning that topic. the motivation behind the lie is to sell supplements, and make themselves seem like they are genetic gifts, which he is not. not buy a long shot

otherwise he is a good person.

Good post. Just shows the bullshit these assholes spew on a daily basis.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2011, 03:35:13 PM »
Reminds me of DoggShitt and his 500 mg/week road to 300 lbs. ::)

You can easily make 300lbs on 500mg a week, you're just going to be a fat sack of bloated shit when you get there.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2011, 03:40:57 PM »
You can easily make 300lbs on 500mg a week, you're just going to be a fat sack of bloated shit when you get there.

Exactly. I have literally seen guys go 300 in the off season and end up on stage at 210.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2011, 05:26:08 PM »
Exactly. I have literally seen guys go 300 in the off season and end up on stage at 210.

exactly, take a look at this guy "shelby" is dieting down

he doesn't even look all that fat in the first picture and he lost 60 lbs to look like the second picture.
AND, he still has some weight to lose to get onstage, about 15 lbs

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2011, 05:30:00 PM »

he doesn't even look all that fat in the first picture and he lost 60 lbs to look like the second picture.
he is 60lbs lighter in the second picture ?

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2011, 05:31:39 PM »
he is 60lbs lighter in the second picture ?

yes, he is around 210 according to shelby in second picture.

I hold my fat exactly like him, sometimes I don't even look that fat and I still end up losing 40 lbs

all the fat is in the back (hence the HUGE difference in waist size even he doesn't have a "belly")

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2011, 05:32:20 PM »
yes, he is around 210 according to shelby in second picture.

I hold my fat exactly like him, sometimes I don't even look that fat and I still end up losing 40 lbs

all the fat is in the back (hence the HUGE difference in waist size even he doesn't have a "belly")
  :o i need to lean out  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2011, 05:34:09 PM »
  :o i need to lean out  ;D

haha you seem to hold your bodyfat pretty evenly tho, so maybe you don't have THAT much fat to lose

hard to say  8)

I know I can be a fat fuck and my arms and legs still look pretty lean but I wouldn't take off my shirt looking like that  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2011, 11:20:23 AM »

1st pic?

I think hes the definition of  "FAT AS FUCK" ;D ...for a bber ofcourse. For an average person hes "built".

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 11:54:04 AM »

Any idea what this guys cycle looks like?

Stavios

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2011, 11:56:28 AM »
Any idea what this guys cycle looks like?

no idea shelby doesn't talk about drugs online, you have to pay him for that

but he is actually one the few guy I would "pay" to diet me down

not that expensive and his guys are shredded and full everytime

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2011, 11:57:03 AM »
1st pic?

I think hes the definition of  "FAT AS FUCK" ;D ...for a bber ofcourse. For an average person hes "built".

I am almost as smoot as that right now ;D

ok maybe not  8)

dustin

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »
Looking that smooth but still having muscles underneath looks worse to me than someone skinny fat. Either bulk up to epic fatness or diet down and quit being indecisive bitches. ;D