Author Topic: OK juiceheads........  (Read 13541 times)

Stavios

Re: OK juiceheads........
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2011, 07:48:13 PM »

"get well" DK II
"Stay strong bro" Stavios
"you should do something about your chest, try some low reps with heavier weights" Alexxx

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2011, 07:48:18 PM »

We all know you can ,stay strong .

WE LOVE YOU CHAOS

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2011, 07:55:36 PM »
Thread brings a tear to my eye!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2011, 07:59:40 PM »
anti depressants only cover the problems which are past traumas enkysted in the subconscious. It virtually, artifically makes you feel better, but it doesnt solve what makes you feel bad. When you stop them, nothing changed, if you didnt change a thing by yourself, by thinking/ discussing with other significant people who are often the reason why you feel bad in the firstplace.  Worse... it destroys your ability to feel good ...by yourself once you get off. It actually makes you even more depressed and "weird". And it makes a lot of people very rich. the same people who shit on religion. Connect the dots.

Anti depressants , psychology, psychanalysis only nowadays do the job Religion did in the past. We abandonned religion, now we need all these fixes that dont work. BEcause people are atheists, and believe in no/others gods that always lie to you and you figure it when it's too late. They do not educate their kids anymore. They re too self centered.

All we need are fathers, mothers, who love each others and who believe in God and teach us to walk the way they walk, themselves following the guidance of God. These people when they follow Him -I'm not talking about false believers who only use the sayins of god for their own personnal interests- dont need to send their sons and daughters to a psy or to consume anti depressants all life long. As simple as that.

It's all about finding the roots of evil by yourself, and it can only mean questionning those who spawned you, considering you re only the sum of who they were and are.

You only solve psychological (metaphysical, psychical)troubles  by the power of thought and good guidance, not with the help of external chemicals who wont explain to you why your parents, grandparents, acted the way they did in the past.

Depression is not genetical, has nothing to do with it. People get depressed because those who were suposed to take care of them didnt, often because themselves werent loved by their own caregivers originally.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2011, 08:04:43 PM »
Sometimes i think that uberman's mom didn't love him enough....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2011, 08:23:29 PM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2011, 08:44:28 PM »
+1

The link between depression meds and suicide, especially in teens, is so underreported.
because most of the time parents are the real responsibles... And nobody wants to admit that. Parents accept to kill their kids slowly, and nobody can notice what they re doing, but want to stay alive, even if they killed their kids.
And no kind of psy can prove anything so it's not going to end anytime soon.

But basically, occidentals are killing themselves both by not reproducing and by dissuading their kids to reproduce. That's the general tendancy at work. Globalization doesnt help.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »
because most of the time parents are the real responsibles... And nobody wants to admit that.
Your parents did a real number on you kid. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2011, 08:47:03 PM »
because most of the time parents are the real responsibles... And nobody wants to admit that.

Oarents are responsible for everything that is wrong in your life.  ;D ;D ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2011, 08:48:48 PM »
I read a study on depression many years ago and they found that there is very little if any depression in third world countries. Depression seems to be reserve for the more prosperous cultures and societies. After interviewing and observing people of various cultures they saw that those who were struggling just to survive didn't really have the "time" or the "luxury" to contemplate the meaning of life and what they expect from it. Just as in prosperous societies no one ask themselves "Why me?" when things are going great -- which is most of the time. In less fortunate cultures they don't ask themselves "Why me?" when tragedy befalls them. They have long learned to accept hardship as just a normal part of life. They are far more accepting of the ebb and flow, the ups and downs of life.

They found an almost inverse relationship between expectations and gratitude. Happiness is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to have in life without gratitude. And with expectations you cannot have gratitude. When you "expect" something and get it you are not grateful because you "expected" it. You were entitled to it and deserve it -- whatever that "it" is. But if you don't get "it." You don't get what you FEEL you are rightfully entitled to and deserve you feel a sense of injustice, unfairness, cheated. In prosperous cultures you tend to have a relatively unrealistic expectations of what real life is like. This tends to effect woman more than men as they are practically brought up with the notion that they will be living happy everlastingly with Mr. Right. It is not a coincidence that women go through their own mid life crisis at around their late 20s early 30s when their youth is fading and they look at their life and say, "Is this it?"  

Not surprisingly if you were born and raised in the Congo, Somalia, Calcutta, chances are your expectations are quite low and you are eternally grateful to get whatever you can. One doesn't have the luxury to feel sorry for themselves as everyone is in the same boat.

And also the idea that the purpose in life is to be happy is a relatively new one. Look at pictures of people during the Civil War era and the days of the pioneer. Noticed nobody ever smile. It's not because they were miserable or unhappy. These were notions hardly, if ever, even considered. They were preoccupied with building better lives for themselves and their children. They were building a new country. They were preoccupied with a deep sense of purpose. Survival, food on the table, bettering themselves.  

You can talk a lot about chemical imbalances and all that. A relatively new phenomenons as well in modern Western culture. Sometimes I wonder if it's the chemical imbalances that is causing the depression or is it the depression causing the chemical imbalances. And why now? And why don't they have it Communist China or Belarus?

I was lucky in that I had a parent from a third world country who suffered real hardship and real hunger and poverty. Always taught us to be grateful and never tolerated whining and feeling sorry for yourself. That just being born in America put his head over heels above the rest of the world. That though things can get bad, very bad, chances are they can always be worse. I remember when my mom got hit by a car and had to be in a wheel chair. She was a very active person and this was really a blow. But she didn't seemed bothered by it. Or at least she didn't show it -- which in itself is also important. I remember she just said with a smile, "Well, at least I have a wheel chair to ride around in."

Not everyone can smile being in a wheel chair. I'm not sure if I could. But, I guess things could be worse -- so maybe I'll try anyway. Maybe at least for the ones who do have it worse but can still smile.

didnt read that before posting previously, but basically it ends the whole thread.

Faith, love, make you happy.  Money, fake fame, intelligence, dont. They do, if at the same time you re loved and have faith.

And yes, psychological traumas affect biologically, physically, the structure of the brain, as physical harm to the biology of the brain (car accidents, diseases  etc) will in return affects our thought process, the chemy of our brain. Everything is interconnected and linked.

Fact is the more you spend time with unhappy caregivers while a child and teen, the higher are the odds you ll be unhappy once an adult.

As arthur janov says it; nevrotic people shouldnt be given the right to reproduce.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2011, 07:04:06 AM »
HANG IN THERE CHAOS!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2011, 07:26:34 AM »
This is for you Chaos..

Know how it feel bro.

O

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2011, 11:54:08 AM »
I got a buddy of mine that just got off the juice, here's the problem......dude is whacked out and having a hard time mentally, his doc says things should get better when the steroids metabolize in his system, thing is he is on medication for depression and it's really messin with his head.

Does this sound reasonable to getbig juicers? How long should this take?

THE MEDICATI0N IS CAUSING THE DEPRESSI0N.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2011, 01:09:12 PM »
This is for you Chaos..

Know how it feel bro.

Thanks man, but I feel no pain.

Assbruise.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »
No assbruise, you are wrong.

Says Dr Dutch

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »
No assbruise, you are wrong.

Says Dr Dutch
x100

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »
Tell him to get some fucking lab work done.  Geezus fuck just because you are depressed doesn't mean you have to be a fucking dumbass about your health and PCT.  What are his test, estro, prolactin, levels etc?  Depression is ALL about hormones and neurotransmitters.  For example when I'm coming off tren my prolactin levels are sky high.  I take caber as part of my PCT.  It's a dopamine agonist.  But before I take anything I know exactly what my levels are. 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2011, 06:11:28 PM »

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!