Author Topic: how has getbig changed you?  (Read 18824 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: how has getbig changed you?
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2011, 01:48:40 PM »
if you know damn well i dont work at a gym why the fuck keep saying i do over and over like a fucking fool? your one of those crazy weirdo mofos like the dip shit canadian disturbia, and the only way you can make sense of your nonsense is to just make shit up and spout off hoping people just take your word for it.
and my crush with gronk? aka prime cuts aka superior being, is just his crazy talk about how he is somehow bigger and leaner, and would blow me away off a bodybuilding stage when he is 6'1 at 230 when im 5'8 and 220 but compete at 200.  and on top of that nonsense, he says he is natural like a crazy idiot over and over up until just recently. knowing full well he is full of fucking shit.
i just dont like weird liar types, that is all.
i dont come on here and act like im something im not, you guys wanted pics i threw them up, you all whined and bitched about how they were 100 year old pics or some bat shit nonsense, so i  waited for my show to put up recent pics of competition. actual fucking competition!  of this last summer. not some "walk around weight" bathroom pics you homos throw up. you retards dont get  that anyone can look good alone, but standing next to others on stage is a whole different deal. and both of you 2 num nuts havent done that, so you cant comprehend that. yet somehow you guys are religiously into bodybuilding? um ok

LOL....Meltdown.

You work behind the desk at a  gym

you're bald and ugly

I'm 5'11".... not 6'1"

who cares how much you weigh, it's how you look.

you finished dead last in your "competition"

just because you competed doesn't make you Flex Wheeler...Vince Godorum competed too  ;)

your obsession with me is pathetic....get a life

And i guess that's a "no" on the pics  :D

EDIT:  I see pellius has been owning you...and yet you continue to bring ME up....nah, you're not TOO obsessed  ::) ::)

and what on earth makes you think I'm bitter....I'm about as happy as they come.  :)

If i was stuck doing a 15 years olds job when i was in my 30's (like you :D)...I'd be pretty pissed off.

Which explains the hatred seething from every post...you're a miserable fuck...that's too bad, life is short  :P

If I was you, I'd worry less about some guy on a forum who will never impact your life..and more about myself...

Like..getting a REAL job for instance. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2011, 02:32:43 PM »
I've learned a "calorie is just a calorie" and as long as you keep your calories down nutrients don't matter and you can get shredded off of ice cream....hahahahahaha!

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »
LOL....Meltdown.

You work behind the desk at a  gym

you're bald and ugly

I'm 5'11".... not 6'1"

who cares how much you weigh, it's how you look.

you finished dead last in your "competition"

just because you competed doesn't make you Flex Wheeler...Vince Godorum competed too  ;)

your obsession with me is pathetic....get a life

And i guess that's a "no" on the pics  :D

EDIT:  I see pellius has been owning you...and yet you continue to bring ME up....nah, you're not TOO obsessed  ::) ::)

and what on earth makes you think I'm bitter....I'm about as happy as they come.  :)

If i was stuck doing a 15 years olds job when i was in my 30's (like you :D)...I'd be pretty pissed off.

Which explains the hatred seething from every post...you're a miserable fuck...that's too bad, life is short  :P

If I was you, I'd worry less about some guy on a forum who will never impact your life..and more about myself...

Like..getting a REAL job for instance. 
This Groink guy really needs to put down others to make him feel better about himself. I would stop him in his tracks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
I would stop him in his tracks.

:-\ You haven't yet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »
:-\ You haven't yet.
Horseshit. He tried his tough guy shit with me and I confused him with some mental judo. Then he was like yo dude I'm not really looking for a problem with you. Lol.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2011, 05:52:53 PM »
Horseshit. He tried his tough guy shit with me and I confused him with some mental judo. Then he was like yo dude I'm not really looking for a problem with you. Lol.

No...I was like "this guy makes no sense with his metaphysical horseshit.... and he's boring to boot"

I enjoy a little mental jousting just as much as the next guy...you suck at it...you lack panache

But keep putting words in my mouth, another tried and true technique of the average troll

PS.....I guess you missed the 100 posts where Epic Alien follows me around and insults me....completely unprovoked.  Much like you  :D

epic_alien

« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2011, 08:45:17 PM »
funny as fuck with you guys saying i work at a gym desk. am broke ect.

you guys are reaching disturbia status.

thank you for the brutal owning. i dont think ill recover.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2011, 09:02:46 PM »
No...I was like "this guy makes no sense with his metaphysical horseshit.... and he's boring to boot"

I enjoy a little mental jousting just as much as the next guy...you suck at it...you lack panache

But keep putting words in my mouth, another tried and true technique of the average troll

PS.....I guess you missed the 100 posts where Epic Alien follows me around and insults me....completely unprovoked.  Much like you  :D
I don't know whether to laugh, or throw jazz hands.    ;D

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2011, 09:48:17 PM »

[/quote
Whatever. Your a big man behind a computer, where I can't toss you around the room.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2011, 10:39:54 PM »
funny as fuck with you guys saying i work at a gym desk. am broke ect.

you guys are reaching disturbia status.

thank you for the brutal owning. i dont think ill recover.

God you're a dumb fuck. It was YOU who said he worked at a gym. It was YOU who said he could only run testosterona for his last show. Why was that? Its because that's all your broke ass could afford. Same reason you gave as to why you run DNP instead of gh.

You'll never recover.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2011, 03:12:45 AM »
I don't know whether to laugh, or throw jazz hands.    ;D

Haha, once more with elan!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2011, 03:38:29 AM »

barrettaswine

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2011, 05:22:08 AM »
Back when I was competing,we used to tie a onion to our trunks which was the style at the time..........