Author Topic: anyone ever shoot gear they made that wasn't filtered?been  (Read 871 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
anyone ever shoot gear they made that wasn't filtered?been
« on: September 26, 2011, 05:16:31 PM »
been making my own for awhile. But this new batch won't pass through the filter. I read 2 diff views. Yes filters  catch most bacterica not as many viruses. But I also read heat alone will kill everything bad in it. Since it won't filter  for the life of me I'm sure some people out there have taken in filtered gear weather they didn't kno about awhile making it or so forth. Any input? I really don't wanna toss 65g of test I made down the drain cause its un filtered.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: anyone ever shoot gear they made that wasn't filtered?been
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 07:28:10 PM »
send it to me, ill take care of it. actually i dont have an answer. cook the hell out of it to kill anything.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:03:11 PM »
toss it and do it right next time. better yet stop homebrewing and buy human grade made buy professionals.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 09:15:20 PM »
toss it and do it right next time. better yet stop homebrewing and buy human grade made buy professionals.
or do this ^

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »
figured it out. Always used pvdf philtres and heated mixture. I tried with new nylon philtre and it was heated and it seems nylon its suppose to be cooler can't handle as high tempature and I just did it room temp and flowed like wine.