Author Topic: How do people respond to your muscularity?  (Read 25583 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: How do people respond to your muscularity?
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2011, 04:58:07 AM »
right, that's why I  said i observe how people react in a given situation...ie a problem is presented, no matter what the context.

Smart people react rationally, gather information and try and find a solution.

dumb people get mad and start blaming somebody else

That's right.

Also when intelligent person is humilliated and his ignorance is shown he will laugh about it and agree he was stupid. Bobber for example when I laughed at his comment that "someone changed completely, 360 degree change" said I was "nitpicking" and that his "analytical skills" make him earn billions of dollars, lol.

Bobs or our good friend Basile are both perfect examples of how you can be eloquent and still be dumb as fuck.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2011, 05:00:51 AM »
Nothing as satisfying as walking around on a party and seeing women scan your body with their eyes, that is where you do it for too. that combined with the feeling of xtc in your veins is the best feeling there is. better than cumming.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2011, 05:01:05 AM »
Well you're wrong becouse females perceive male in different way than male perceive females. Females tend to focus less on physical beauty and more on your personality. And honestly, even men vary when it comes to their preference. For example for some of you bikini/figure girls are awesome whereas for me they're honestly disgusting. Same goes for women, some like athletic guys, some prefer muscle gods, some love skinny or even anorectic guys. Last group seems to be the largest since nowadays most attractive (at least to me) girls hang around with anorectic/skinny guys wearing jeans too tight for most girls.

Usually tho my "Johny Deppish" skinnyfat friend gets most attention from girls. When we start talking I get serious advantage becouse of my eloquence. Maybe it's cultular difference between USA and Poland, I don't know.

What are you 15? LOL

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2011, 05:06:42 AM »
What are you 15? LOL

I could ask you same question brother.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2011, 05:07:31 AM »
i mostly get the "what? do you even train?", "10 years?! you should be looking like arnold by now, you know.. my uncle has been training for  6 months and he is huge/way bigger than you"  :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2011, 05:15:40 AM »
i mostly get the "what? do you even train?", "10 years?! you should be looking like arnold by now, you know.. my uncle has been training for  6 months and he is huge/way bigger than you"  :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

Oh and those stories about brothers, uncles, friends who bench 200kg, of course all natural!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2011, 05:54:47 AM »
one time there was this girl (perfect 10) i walked by and she just ripped my pants off sucked my 9 inch cock.  she swallowed and cum swapped with another 9.5 (whom i wasn't interested in).

then I told her about my 178 IQ and she became my 3rd wife.  You'd think since I was so perfect i wouldn't have gone through more than one marriage, that i would have got it right the first time.  but being god's gift to mankind ain't always easy.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2011, 05:58:12 AM »
one time there was this girl (perfect 10) i walked by and she just ripped my pants off sucked my 9 inch cock.  she swallowed and cum swapped with another 9.5 (whom i wasn't interested in).

then I told her about my 178 IQ and she became my 3rd wife.  You'd think since I was so perfect i wouldn't have gone through more than one marriage, that i would have got it right the first time.  but being god's gift to mankind ain't always easy.

I think getting married is the first dumb decision (many intelligent paople make, unfortunately) lol..

I'm aware what you did here tho'

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How does people respond to your muscularity?
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2011, 06:01:14 AM »
Women like it, men get jealous.

Men like it , Milf get jealous.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2011, 06:16:03 AM »
women hate mass monsters. they go for the brad pitt look with lots of cash to spare.......try to top that..... ;) ;)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2011, 06:51:24 AM »
I’ve travelled all over, and It's interesting to see the difference in reaction from a global perspective. Specifically the difference in reaction between 1st world people and 3rd world people. 3rd World people respect muscularity a lot more! Look at the way the people in India react to the Pros over there recently, treating them like gods etc.

3rd world people are more connected to Nature, where being bigger and strong is important and means status, protection etc. I think the insecurity and jealousy by competitive 1st world people (both men and women ) is very much linked to our obsession with looks and social status, to one up each other. Mainly impressed on us by commercial advertizing, film, fashion, TV.
Our heads are becoming more and more far removed from Nature, people will justify that being strong/fit/big is irrelevant/excessive/vain etc. and it makes most 1st world people uncomfortable and puts them on the spot when they see it in front of them.
Here in S. Africa the Zulus will tell you straight to your face "you look strong, you look good"  they are very impressed by muscularity,  they’re a warrior nation,  very  natural/genuine people and they say this not in a gay way  ;) I don’t think Zulu’s even know what homosexuality is! It’s funny to see & You won't believe this, but here, if two traditional Zulu men are good friends, they hold hands (No homo) that’s how far removed they are from western culture.

It's the same in Thailand & China people (Men and women) will come up and try to squeeze your arm etc. I remember Dennis James told Dexter to wear a full T shirt and cover up when he came to visit so he didn't get harassed  :D

IMO The only variant in behaviour/reaction is the media brainwashing/social programming, it’s very powerful.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2011, 07:36:27 AM »
Intelligence is ability to solve problems mate.

Intelligence is also the ability to find problems with existing solutions, mate.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2011, 07:43:24 AM »
I’ve travelled all over, and It's interesting to see the difference in reaction from a global perspective. Specifically the difference in reaction between 1st world people and 3rd world people. 3rd World people respect muscularity a lot more! Look at the way the people in India react to the Pros over there recently, treating them like gods etc.

3rd world people are more connected to Nature, where being bigger and strong is important and means status, protection etc. I think the insecurity and jealousy by competitive 1st world people (both men and women ) is very much linked to our obsession with looks and social status, to one up each other. Mainly impressed on us by commercial advertizing, film, fashion, TV.
Our heads are becoming more and more far removed from Nature, people will justify that being strong/fit/big is irrelevant/excessive/vain etc. and it makes most 1st world people uncomfortable and puts them on the spot when they see it in front of them.
Here in S. Africa the Zulus will tell you straight to your face "you look strong, you look good"  they are very impressed by muscularity,  they’re a warrior nation,  very  natural/genuine people and they say this not in a gay way  ;) I don’t think Zulu’s even know what homosexuality is! It’s funny to see & You won't believe this, but here, if two traditional Zulu men are good friends, they hold hands (No homo) that’s how far removed they are from western culture.

It's the same in Thailand & China people (Men and women) will come up and try to squeeze your arm etc. I remember Dennis James told Dexter to wear a full T shirt and cover up when he came to visit so he didn't get harassed  :D

IMO The only variant in behaviour/reaction is the media brainwashing/social programming, it’s very powerful.

Good post, in different cultures muscles are perceived differently.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2011, 08:45:14 AM »

You wrote what I forgot to emphasize. Exactly - in 3rd world being big and muscular is valued VERY highly and all the praises one would get there are very sincere. It's almost annoying after some time in such a country, because everyone feel the need to remark that you are "strong/built well", but oh well.. they doesn't know any better.
 I was walking in Cairo one day, all covered up, baggiest t-shirt I had, a black one, rly I have no idea how could they tell, crossed some old-market, guess what - one dude jokingly offered me to "fight", another one started begging to go arm-wrestling with him. I agreed actually, dude sounded very confident, got me curious. Needless to say - he was left with a sore arm after a weird *snap* sound lmao.. It was a funny moment, a lot of ppl passing by, and we in the middle on a small chair wrestilng arms.
 A kid, about 10yo, very smart one, I met on my way, said I'm "Batista" (american wrestling is popular in countries like these).. Countless stories really.. It's a good convo opener, you don't even have to say anything.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2011, 08:52:00 AM »
I was once walking in Jerusalem, and suddenly an old man was pinching in my lats, not once but twice. I watched him very angry in the eyes and he moved on, like it was just a joke, what a pathetic schmoe :-X

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2011, 09:25:09 AM »
right...and then an hour later one of them sucked his dick in the bathroom. 8)

I have personal experience in this phenomena. I was at a house party some years ago, and there was this one girl who proclaimed very loudly quite a few times that i was "too big" and that's "not attractive to women"...she made sure to do this when her friends were around and people were looking, making a real show of it.

Fast forward to the end of the night,most people are gone.... and she comes up to me in the kitchen and asks if i'm "seeing anybody"...as she rubs my arm.
you may be right.. im just saying what i saw

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2011, 12:08:05 PM »
Sorry guys, I'll have to adjust myself to some of your "level" so I'd "fit in".

NOT

you are a dipshit.  anytime you make an assumption about someone based on appearances, you are making an "a priori" judgment about them.  that's all the term means -- a deduction based on reason, as opposed to an inference based on experience.  there was absolutely no good reason to use this word here, and, excuse me if i try my own hand at the a priori business for a moment, but it's obvious you did so because you are used to impressing ignorant children / girls / retards with extraneous terms designed to mystify them, so that they think you are smart.

suckmymuscle does the same thing, dropping unnecessary details and terms all over the place to make his arguments seem deeper than they are.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #192 on: September 28, 2011, 12:55:47 PM »
I was once walking in Jerusalem, and suddenly an old man was pinching in my lats, not once but twice. I watched him very angry in the eyes and he moved on, like it was just a joke, what a pathetic schmoe :-X
I had something like that too, someone pinched my biceps. It's very indecent, just like touching someones baby (women tend to do that) or stroking someones dog...

Swlabr

« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2011, 01:08:27 PM »
I had something lik that too, someone pinched my biceps. It's very indecent, just like touching someones baby (women tend to do that) or stroking someones dong...

Fixed, and still true.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #194 on: September 28, 2011, 01:15:22 PM »
you are a dipshit.  anytime you make an assumption about someone based on appearances, you are making an "a priori" judgment about them.  that's all the term means -- a deduction based on reason, as opposed to an inference based on experience.  there was absolutely no good reason to use this word here, and, excuse me if i try my own hand at the a priori business for a moment, but it's obvious you did so because you are used to impressing ignorant children / girls / retards with extraneous terms designed to mystify them, so that they think you are smart.

suckmymuscle does the same thing, dropping unnecessary details and terms all over the place to make his arguments seem deeper than they are.

Y r u so irritated? What bothers u kind sir? Are you angry cause it's an everyday language for me, or because you generally don't like ppl who are rich in the way they express themselves? I'm very sorry to offend you in such an indirect way, I'll try to be a "simple worded" poster so you and others of your kind can feel comoftable on an internet forum.

p.s. - /a priori/ is - "in advance" generally, tho' in that case "in advance" doesn't "sound" right (I'm quite a perfectionist when it comes to laying out my thoughts. I like 'em to sound like a Piano Concerto by Rachmaninov, nomsayin? Woops.. sorry, I should've said - Will I am or Justin Bieber..).

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #195 on: September 28, 2011, 01:20:48 PM »

I think we all have the tendency to do that (to some degree) ~ whether or not it is for the purpose of creating an illusion is another story. Personally, when I do it, I believe the reasoning is to make sure that all levels of intelligence (or lack thereof) can understand.

So much is lost in translation from your mind- to the fingers- and then the keyboard. It's nearly impossible to put the emphasis where you intend for it to be in the first place; hence the 100 page diatribes.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: September 28, 2011, 01:27:51 PM »
And by the way, how do you guys judge someone's intelligence here? By his eloquence? Jeez guys, all it takes is being native American and reading few fucking books.

Anyone can be smartass on forums, it's when they come across REAL problem, like in math, morons are revealed.

They seem to judge it on whit and quick knee slapping remarks they saw on "The Big Bang Theory" or one of those other generation nothingness fountains of modern brilliance shows. And what if you suck at math then you're automatically an idiot?  ???

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #197 on: September 28, 2011, 01:33:33 PM »
I think we all have the tendency to do that (to some degree) ~ whether or not it is for the purpose of creating an illusion is another story.

I can confirm that if there's an illusion I want to pull from time to time is when I chose clothes (to look bigger then I am). Talkin' about intellignece - I'm just a bright bulb, naturally, what can I do.. Sun won't reduce it's light just to make sure these with fucked-up eyesight could see better during the day..

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 28, 2011, 01:37:24 PM »
I think getting married is the first dumb decision (many intelligent paople make, unfortunately) lol..

I'm aware what you did here tho'
you think I'm being sarcastic bitch?  wear's you're picks "the vinchi"

im as serious as a heart attack.  i wasnt lieng niehter is anybody else in this thread.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2011, 01:58:40 PM »
I had something lik that too, someone pinched my biceps. It's very indecent, just like touching someones baby (women tend to do that) or stroking someones dog...

I'm sure that pinching man had no wrong intentions (no homo, LOL). Things like these makes you aware of the fact that there are large cultural differences, when it comes to "being physical" with a stranger. Especially here in Western Europe people tend keep their distance.
Stroking someones dog? Tough one. In case a dog approaches me on a friendly way, yes, else not.