Author Topic: Which Hollywood stars do you think would be interested in Getbig?  (Read 831 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Which Hollywood stars do you think would be interested in Getbig?
« on: September 27, 2011, 03:15:54 AM »
My guess, Hugh Jackman, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Vin Diesel, Ryan Seacrest, Keanu Reeves and Kevin Spacey would like it here, any others?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Which Hollywood stars do you think would be interested in Getbig?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 07:30:26 AM »
The Rock, Gerard Butler, Adam Sandler, Robert Downey Jr, Hugh Grant, Jason Statham, Brad Pitt would all fit in here perfectly. Legends like Arnie, Sly, Clint and Sean Connery would rock too.

Good to see you here finally, Army. I'll even invite The General to post here just for you 8) ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 09:21:14 AM »
The Rock, Gerard Butler, Adam Sandler, Robert Downey Jr, Hugh Grant, Jason Statham, Brad Pitt would all fit in here perfectly. Legends like Arnie, Sly, Clint and Sean Connery would rock too.

Good to see you here finally, Army. I'll even invite The General to post here just for you 8) ;D

Do I get her (his?) joker smile wrapped round my schlong?  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 07:34:51 PM »
Do I get her (his?) joker smile wrapped round my schlong?  ;D

I thought you had it locked down already, from the way she flirts with you here haha.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 10:43:53 AM »
My guess, Hugh Jackman, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Vin Diesel, Ryan Seacrest, Keanu Reeves and Kevin Spacey would like it here, any others?

I think you missed out Rock Hudson and Liberace.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 04:05:18 PM »
I think you missed out Rock Hudson and Liberace.

And Montomery Clift, James Dean, Marlon Brando, Rupert Everett, Anthony Perkins, Richard Chamberlain,Ian McKellen.....

Jizzacked

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 06:40:15 PM »

it's funny you said huge jackedman, cause as soon as I saw this thread title I thought of him.... mainly because he seems like a real closet queen and would definitely dig the homo erotic undertones around here.