Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 02, 2014, 02:05:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haha are you kidding me right now? I thought Black Panthers had to be black?  (Read 5608 times)
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2011, 06:49:05 AM »

Ya okay Vince  Grin Countries that are all black are in some kind of civil war, ravished with aids, or the people drink out of puddles and eat their own poop or all of the above.

Or running the United States.... Grin

Report to moderator   Logged

A
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2011, 06:50:56 AM »

Or running the United States.... Grin

Yeah - thats working out well for us.    Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2011, 06:55:36 AM »

I was wrong - you said the Sudan & South Africa instead!

so now - educate me why the Sudan is a model country for the USA?

if you recall me saying, the Sudan may be in conflict at the present time but it still has one of the fastest growing economies and once things are settled there from civil war, it will be likely be one of the U.S's strongest allies.  

BTW, I also said Morrocco

A
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2011, 06:57:27 AM »

Grin

A
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2011, 06:59:17 AM »

A spelling mistake away from brilliance: 9.95     Grin

Still too black sounding?

Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2011, 07:02:18 AM »

While I do have a high IQ, I value my street smarts, business skills, and common sense lot more.  And only a moron would allow 1000 people as a representative of a half billion people. 

One thing is for certain, your IQ was obviously not there when you decided to paint all of your gym equipment pink and purple... Cheesy

You are such a dork. When is your studio going to open? Just another one of your pipedreams.

* Vinces Gym 2011 02 18.JPG (171.38 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 148 times.)
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2011, 07:05:02 AM »

You are such a dork. When is your studio going to open? Just another one of your pipedreams.

Omg, you took my advice....now all you need to do is to stay out of the gym's day care center so the babysitters don't have to look over their shoulder... Grin

A
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2011, 07:19:59 AM »

Goodrum, you went from dork to asshole in one post. What a sad human being you are. And you talk about people with high IQ not having any common sense. You are devoid of good sense and intelligence.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Bunch Commander

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2011, 07:27:59 AM »

Goodrum, you went from dork to asshole in one post. What a sad human being you are. And you talk about people with high IQ not having any common sense. You are devoid of good sense and intelligence.
And yet, over the years, you've made a cottage industry out of hounding Vince!?     
jesusbod
Getbig IV

Bite Me!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2011, 07:33:09 AM »

Blind Black White Supremist

* Clayton.jpg (157.42 KB, 320x240 - viewed 136 times.)
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2011, 09:22:49 AM »

So a light skinned African is different from a dark skin African???  Maybe if you read the history books, Egypt is a broad mixture of both.  

The berry may not be as black...but its still a blackberry... Grin
Yes actually vince there is a major difference between a north African and a sub Saharan African iq wise, I'm dead serious here, check it out. Sub Saharan Africans couldn't design and build a well, let alone a pyramid
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2011, 01:08:31 PM »

Yes actually vince there is a major difference between a north African and a sub Saharan African iq wise, I'm dead serious here, check it out. Sub Saharan Africans couldn't design and build a well, let alone a pyramid

I don't think you realize that you are more wrong than ever.  You may not have noticed but most Africans are combining modern technology with traditional lifestyles.  Those straw and mud huts now have 80 dollar Chinese solar panel systems for light and electricity to power their cell phones which they hook up to their laptops to access the internet.....the exact same thing as the Mongolians are doing with their yurts.  

A
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »

I don't think you realize that you are more wrong than ever.  You may not have noticed but most Africans are combining modern technology with traditional lifestyles.  Those straw and mud huts now have 80 dollar Chinese solar panel systems for light and electricity to power their cell phones which they hook up to their laptops to access the internet.....the exact same thing as the Mongolians are doing with their yurts.  

LMFAO! ! !  ! !   
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2011, 01:13:22 PM »

OMG greatest post ever!!!!!!!!! Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2011, 02:17:10 PM »

LMFAO! ! !  ! !   

Laugh if you want but I can bet that they are laughing back at all the foreclosures here in the U.S and not owning their own property and having to work like dogs while they have their freedom and independence

Like I said, I think a lot of countries underestimate developing places

http://barefootpower.com/barefoot-products/

A
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2011, 02:27:28 PM »

Laugh if you want but I can bet that they are laughing back at all the foreclosures here in the U.S and not owning their own property and having to work like dogs while they have their freedom and independence

Like I said, I think a lot of countries underestimate developing places

http://barefootpower.com/barefoot-products/

Is this what is called Winning the Future as Obama envisions? 

americans living in mud huts with solar panels on top? 
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2011, 02:45:39 PM »

Is this what is called Winning the Future as Obama envisions? 

americans living in mud huts with solar panels on top? 

That's actually what I envision although it bit different.  We need to be more off the grid and less dependent on corporations and the government.  We have the means to affordably generate our own power for our homes, grow our own foods, and provide for ourselves.  I want like the country to be more self sufficient and not rely on the government for every fucking thing in the world just like the old days.

You may laugh at some of them living in those mud and straw huts in Kenya but at least they are handling their business.  Their government not helping them forced many of them to become self sufficient and rely on themselves for living so they adapted and overcame and not complaining about things.  Even those people over at Free Republic respect that

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2647572/posts

A
MuscleMcMannus
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2011, 04:13:09 PM »

Instead of standing up for America and the Constitution the two black posters in this thread are praising their African heritage of living in mud huts and taking piss under cow urine.  Pathetic! 
uberman
Getbig V

team skinny twinks

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2011, 04:31:18 PM »

While I do have a high IQ, I value my street smarts, business skills, and common sense lot more.  And only a moron would allow 1000 people as a representative of a half billion people.  

One thing is for certain, your IQ was obviously not there when you decided to paint all of your gym equipment pink and purple... Cheesy
pleaaase...

you re an aid ridden fugly looking nig.g.e.r with the shittiest black man genetics on earth, whose life partner is a younger, disabled and autistic white hobo, collect welfare checks, own a stupid useless trainer certification you paid 5 bucks on the internet, you own an "online business" that's just a shitty amateurish looking website and only sold a cream for hemoroids to one customer and i bet it's queen vissy who bought it to please you hoping you will stop cuming in his eyes every saturday evening.

Fuck you re as delusional as the first day you posted on here, nothing changed it's even worse.
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »

Well, don't be surprised if Melvin has installed a solar panel on his trailer. The guy is future proof and has state of the art apparatus to help him remain independent. He does the housework while his husband goes to work. Melvin knows the value of a dollar.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2011, 04:53:46 PM »

Well, don't be surprised if Melvin has installed a solar panel on his trailer. The guy is future proof and has state of the art apparatus to help him remain independent. He does the housework while his husband goes to work. Melvin knows the value of a dollar.

Yes, I have solar panels and 4 watt high efficiency lights.  Its nice to have your electric bill under 20 dollars a month in the winter.... Smiley

A
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2011, 04:56:28 PM »

Instead of standing up for America and the Constitution the two black posters in this thread are praising their African heritage of living in mud huts and taking piss under cow urine.  Pathetic! 

I was in the military so I think I've done more than most for America and the Constitution, dipshit. Roll Eyes

A
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2011, 05:06:50 PM »

chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2011, 05:28:10 PM »

That's actually what I envision although it bit different.  We need to be more off the grid and less dependent on corporations and the government.  We have the means to affordably generate our own power for our homes, grow our own foods, and provide for ourselves.  I want like the country to be more self sufficient and not rely on the government for every fucking thing in the world just like the old days.

You may laugh at some of them living in those mud and straw huts in Kenya but at least they are handling their business.  Their government not helping them forced many of them to become self sufficient and rely on themselves for living so they adapted and overcame and not complaining about things.  Even those people over at Free Republic respect that

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2647572/posts

They wash their clothes in shit water and have more diseases than man can count....yes, they can laugh at our foreclosures.......haha!

Wiggs looking snappy there!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2011, 05:41:40 PM »

They wash their clothes in shit water and have more diseases than man can count....yes, they can laugh at our foreclosures.......haha!

Wiggs looking snappy there!

In the areas that are in civil war....not much different than the revolutionary war.  In the majority of other areas, water is from the rivers and wells....not shit water....otherwise they would be all dead

I think some people have the wrong idea about Africa due to all of the "Starving Kids Ads Donate" scam operations.  Any area at war is going to have those issues...period

A
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!