Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 21, 2014, 03:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haha are you kidding me right now? I thought Black Panthers had to be black?  (Read 4773 times)
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2011, 09:58:06 PM »

If those figures are correct then a Black dude with an IQ of 100 would feel quite smart compared to his relatives and mates.

Considering that we were building pyramids while Europeans were living in caves should speak volumes.  But as I stated, only a complete moron would believe that a particular race would be smarter than another race.  Human beings are all biologically the same and like I said, IQ doesn't mean shit when its the only thing considered. 
Report to moderator   Logged

A
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

Master Technician - Raw Vaginal Insertion

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »

BDB rules

|
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2011, 10:14:34 PM »

Heuy Newton & The Lose
Vince Basile
Getbig V

What you!?

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2011, 10:28:09 PM »

Considering that we were building pyramids while Europeans were living in caves should speak volumes.  But as I stated, only a complete moron would believe that a particular race would be smarter than another race.  Human beings are all biologically the same and like I said, IQ doesn't mean shit when its the only thing considered. 

Well, considering that Melvin claims to have an IQ of 131 I guess he is right and those numbers don't mean much. What those figures mean is that if you take 1000 Whites and Blacks at random then there is a big difference if you measure the IQ. One standard deviation is 16 IQ points and is a big difference. If the Blacks do score that low...on average....it is a worry. That means they will unlikely be able to move out of the lower classes and the stereotype will remain.
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2011, 12:03:38 AM »

Are you fucking stupid? What Ni@@ers built pyramids?? They are in Egypt you dumb fuck, there are no Ni@@ers in Egypt! It's a north African country, the people there are like Saudis, not nigerians. Ni@@ers that flocked to America are sub Saharan, ie below the sahara, ie not north Africa. Ni@@ers have done fuck all in the world only take. Fuck all.
Lord Chronos
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2011, 12:49:32 AM »

Tongue
Naggash
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2011, 01:29:08 AM »

Are you fucking stupid? What Ni@@ers built pyramids?? They are in Egypt you dumb fuck, there are no Ni@@ers in Egypt! It's a north African country, the people there are like Saudis, not nigerians. Ni@@ers that flocked to America are sub Saharan, ie below the sahara, ie not north Africa. Ni@@ers have done fuck all in the world only take. Fuck all.

Hey don't deny the afrocentrist theory on the pyramids, its all people like Vince have.
reppingfor20
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2011, 01:30:42 AM »

Panther power!  numbers boy worst nightmare, he would cry if a alpha panther talked to him like that LOL, reply with something other than adding your gun in the response.

TEAM Nasser
Naggash
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2011, 02:05:00 AM »

Panther power!  numbers boy worst nightmare, he would cry if a alpha panther talked to him like that LOL, reply with something other than adding your gun in the response.

Shutup you fuckin disgrace to humanity
LWGA
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2011, 03:50:22 AM »

I don't want to get into the "getbig race debate", but I actually LOL'd at your post.  I reminded me of a discussion I had a few weeks ago.  A colleague said, "Have you ever noticed how ignorant whites will claim Egypt as their own when it's beneficial to them.  These are the same folks who will call them sand ni@@ers when Egypt doesn't benefit them."

I'm not calling you ignorant, but your post made me laugh!
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2011, 04:44:41 AM »

If those figures are correct then a Black dude with an IQ of 100 would feel quite smart compared to his relatives and mates.
Wow, how high of an IQ would you need to figure that one out Grin
MP
Getbig IV

Heavy metal. The only way.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2011, 05:03:39 AM »

...Perhaps if some of you asshats were as educated and intellectually proficient as I, youd be able to make a coherant, factual, sensable point without getting verbally creampied.but i and others have to sift through.the race rage to find your points...lol...your silence speaks volumes..

Are you fucking serious? Your post is riddled with piss poor grammar and typing and you're going to talk down to others about education? You're a regular on this board, so I'll give you some respect and not lay into you any more.

America. Love it or leave it. God damn. When are we going to get some real leadership willing to say the things that need to be said?

Sure we have problems, but sitting around bitching, waiting for the government to solve things for you (this is not directed at any race) is not the answer.

Get a fucking job. Create a fucking job. Be responsible for yourself. Again, I'm talking about EVERYONE, not one race.
Vince Basile
Getbig V

What you!?

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2011, 05:12:31 AM »

Wow, how high of an IQ would you need to figure that one out Grin

That was a dig at some who post here who are quite average by Getbig standards but maybe they are considered smart where they live.
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2011, 06:03:30 AM »

Considering that we were building pyramids while Europeans were living in caves should speak volumes.  But as I stated, only a complete moron would believe that a particular race would be smarter than another race.  Human beings are all biologically the same and like I said, IQ doesn't mean shit when its the only thing considered.  

Ya okay Vince  Grin Countries that are all black are in some kind of civil war, ravished with aids, or the people drink out of puddles and eat their own poop or all of the above.

* Rome+then+Africa+now_2ee189_298401.jpg (83.46 KB, 725x445 - viewed 165 times.)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2011, 06:05:39 AM »

Ya okay Vince  Grin Countries that are all black are in some kind of civil war, ravished with aids, or the people drink out of puddles and eat their own poop or all of the above.

I asked Vince to name me one majority black country he thinks we should emulate and he said somlia.  Do you need any more evidence he is a loon? 
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2011, 06:06:34 AM »

I don't want to get into the "getbig race debate", but I actually LOL'd at your post.  I reminded me of a discussion I had a few weeks ago.  A colleague said, "Have you ever noticed how ignorant whites will claim Egypt as their own when it's beneficial to them.  These are the same folks who will call them sand ni@@ers when Egypt doesn't benefit them."

I'm not calling you ignorant, but your post made me laugh!
I said they were like Saudis etc, not European and not black
Naggash
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2011, 06:26:06 AM »

Whites are vastly more superior when it comes to creating new useful inventions

eg. autombile, electricity, the telephone
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2011, 06:35:31 AM »

I asked Vince to name me one majority black country he thinks we should emulate and he said somlia.  Do you need any more evidence he is a loon? 

Don't know why you're lying for but I guess its in your blood.

A
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2011, 06:37:42 AM »

Whites are vastly more superior when it comes to creating new useful inventions

eg. autombile, electricity, the telephone

And when cars were crashing into each other, we invented the traffic light.  When electricity was around, we took care of your light bulb problem..... Roll Eyes

Again, race doesn't dictate intelligence or creativity.

A
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Sophisticate

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2011, 06:38:42 AM »

Huey Newton & The Lose
A spelling mistake away from brilliance: 9.95     Grin
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2011, 06:41:59 AM »

Well, considering that Melvin claims to have an IQ of 131 I guess he is right and those numbers don't mean much. What those figures mean is that if you take 1000 Whites and Blacks at random then there is a big difference if you measure the IQ. One standard deviation is 16 IQ points and is a big difference. If the Blacks do score that low...on average....it is a worry. That means they will unlikely be able to move out of the lower classes and the stereotype will remain.

While I do have a high IQ, I value my street smarts, business skills, and common sense lot more.  And only a moron would allow 1000 people as a representative of a half billion people.  

One thing is for certain, your IQ was obviously not there when you decided to paint all of your gym equipment pink and purple... Cheesy

A
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2011, 06:42:28 AM »

Don't know why you're lying for but I guess its in your blood.

do you want me to bump that thread? 
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2011, 06:44:10 AM »

So a light skinned African is different from a dark skin African???  Maybe if you read the history books, Egypt is a broad mixture of both.  

The berry may not be as black...but its still a blackberry... Grin

A
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2011, 06:45:38 AM »

do you want me to bump that thread? 

Sure, show me where I said Somalia

A
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2011, 06:48:18 AM »

Sure, show me where I said Somalia

I was wrong - you said the Sudan & South Africa instead!

so now - educate me why the Sudan is a model country for the USA?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!