Author Topic: Haha are you kidding me right now? I thought Black Panthers had to be black?  (Read 28304 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
If those figures are correct then a Black dude with an IQ of 100 would feel quite smart compared to his relatives and mates.

Considering that we were building pyramids while Europeans were living in caves should speak volumes.  But as I stated, only a complete moron would believe that a particular race would be smarter than another race.  Human beings are all biologically the same and like I said, IQ doesn't mean shit when its the only thing considered. 
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Heuy Newton & The Lose

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

Considering that we were building pyramids while Europeans were living in caves should speak volumes.  But as I stated, only a complete moron would believe that a particular race would be smarter than another race.  Human beings are all biologically the same and like I said, IQ doesn't mean shit when its the only thing considered. 

Well, considering that Melvin claims to have an IQ of 131 I guess he is right and those numbers don't mean much. What those figures mean is that if you take 1000 Whites and Blacks at random then there is a big difference if you measure the IQ. One standard deviation is 16 IQ points and is a big difference. If the Blacks do score that low...on average....it is a worry. That means they will unlikely be able to move out of the lower classes and the stereotype will remain.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel

Are you fucking stupid? What Ni@@ers built pyramids?? They are in Egypt you dumb fuck, there are no Ni@@ers in Egypt! It's a north African country, the people there are like Saudis, not nigerians. Ni@@ers that flocked to America are sub Saharan, ie below the sahara, ie not north Africa. Ni@@ers have done fuck all in the world only take. Fuck all.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
 :P

Naggash

• Getbig III
Are you fucking stupid? What Ni@@ers built pyramids?? They are in Egypt you dumb fuck, there are no Ni@@ers in Egypt! It's a north African country, the people there are like Saudis, not nigerians. Ni@@ers that flocked to America are sub Saharan, ie below the sahara, ie not north Africa. Ni@@ers have done fuck all in the world only take. Fuck all.

Hey don't deny the afrocentrist theory on the pyramids, its all people like Vince have.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Panther power!  numbers boy worst nightmare, he would cry if a alpha panther talked to him like that LOL, reply with something other than adding your gun in the response.

TEAM Nasser

Naggash

• Getbig III
Panther power!  numbers boy worst nightmare, he would cry if a alpha panther talked to him like that LOL, reply with something other than adding your gun in the response.

Shutup you fuckin disgrace to humanity

LWGA

• Getbig II

I don't want to get into the "getbig race debate", but I actually LOL'd at your post.  I reminded me of a discussion I had a few weeks ago.  A colleague said, "Have you ever noticed how ignorant whites will claim Egypt as their own when it's beneficial to them.  These are the same folks who will call them sand ni@@ers when Egypt doesn't benefit them."

I'm not calling you ignorant, but your post made me laugh!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
If those figures are correct then a Black dude with an IQ of 100 would feel quite smart compared to his relatives and mates.
Wow, how high of an IQ would you need to figure that one out ;D

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
...Perhaps if some of you asshats were as educated and intellectually proficient as I, youd be able to make a coherant, factual, sensable point without getting verbally creampied.but i and others have to sift through.the race rage to find your points...lol...your silence speaks volumes..

Are you fucking serious? Your post is riddled with piss poor grammar and typing and you're going to talk down to others about education? You're a regular on this board, so I'll give you some respect and not lay into you any more.

America. Love it or leave it. God damn. When are we going to get some real leadership willing to say the things that need to be said?

Sure we have problems, but sitting around bitching, waiting for the government to solve things for you (this is not directed at any race) is not the answer.

Get a fucking job. Create a fucking job. Be responsible for yourself. Again, I'm talking about EVERYONE, not one race.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Wow, how high of an IQ would you need to figure that one out ;D

That was a dig at some who post here who are quite average by Getbig standards but maybe they are considered smart where they live.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

Considering that we were building pyramids while Europeans were living in caves should speak volumes.  But as I stated, only a complete moron would believe that a particular race would be smarter than another race.  Human beings are all biologically the same and like I said, IQ doesn't mean shit when its the only thing considered.  

Ya okay Vince  ;D Countries that are all black are in some kind of civil war, ravished with aids, or the people drink out of puddles and eat their own poop or all of the above.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ya okay Vince  ;D Countries that are all black are in some kind of civil war, ravished with aids, or the people drink out of puddles and eat their own poop or all of the above.

I asked Vince to name me one majority black country he thinks we should emulate and he said somlia.  Do you need any more evidence he is a loon? 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
I don't want to get into the "getbig race debate", but I actually LOL'd at your post.  I reminded me of a discussion I had a few weeks ago.  A colleague said, "Have you ever noticed how ignorant whites will claim Egypt as their own when it's beneficial to them.  These are the same folks who will call them sand ni@@ers when Egypt doesn't benefit them."

I'm not calling you ignorant, but your post made me laugh!
I said they were like Saudis etc, not European and not black

Naggash

• Getbig III
Whites are vastly more superior when it comes to creating new useful inventions

eg. autombile, electricity, the telephone

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I asked Vince to name me one majority black country he thinks we should emulate and he said somlia.  Do you need any more evidence he is a loon? 

Don't know why you're lying for but I guess its in your blood.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Whites are vastly more superior when it comes to creating new useful inventions

eg. autombile, electricity, the telephone

And when cars were crashing into each other, we invented the traffic light.  When electricity was around, we took care of your light bulb problem..... ::)

Again, race doesn't dictate intelligence or creativity.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Huey Newton & The Lose
A spelling mistake away from brilliance: 9.95     ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Well, considering that Melvin claims to have an IQ of 131 I guess he is right and those numbers don't mean much. What those figures mean is that if you take 1000 Whites and Blacks at random then there is a big difference if you measure the IQ. One standard deviation is 16 IQ points and is a big difference. If the Blacks do score that low...on average....it is a worry. That means they will unlikely be able to move out of the lower classes and the stereotype will remain.

While I do have a high IQ, I value my street smarts, business skills, and common sense lot more.  And only a moron would allow 1000 people as a representative of a half billion people.  

One thing is for certain, your IQ was obviously not there when you decided to paint all of your gym equipment pink and purple... :D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Don't know why you're lying for but I guess its in your blood.

do you want me to bump that thread? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

So a light skinned African is different from a dark skin African???  Maybe if you read the history books, Egypt is a broad mixture of both.  

The berry may not be as black...but its still a blackberry... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
do you want me to bump that thread? 

Sure, show me where I said Somalia
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Sure, show me where I said Somalia

I was wrong - you said the Sudan & South Africa instead!

so now - educate me why the Sudan is a model country for the USA?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Or running the United States.... ;D

A