Author Topic: ultimate MMA stack  (Read 11476 times)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
ultimate MMA stack
« on: September 27, 2011, 07:46:44 PM »
what do u guys think of this stack couple of weeks before a MMA fight, 300mg of prop a week, and 50mg of var a day for 6 weeks then off? not trying to compete in powerlifting, no need to go crazy , mostly for injury and recovery aspect
eat, sleep, train, f

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: ultimate MMA stack
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 02:34:38 AM »
Since you obviously aren't being tested add NPP to the mix, that will do wonders for injuries and recovery. Regular "old" deca would work fine/ok too, but since you are pinning test prop add the fast deca to it to get more of the benefits faster.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 02:58:59 AM »
what do u guys think of this stack couple of weeks before a MMA fight, 300mg of prop a week, and 50mg of var a day for 6 weeks then off? not trying to compete in powerlifting, no need to go crazy , mostly for injury and recovery aspect

if it were me i would hit 100mg of prop and tren everyday. and I would also be using halotestin tabs 50mg daily 3 weeks before the fight up till the fight day . you could also use cheque drops(mibolerone) but I would just stick with the halo. I have not tried mibolerone but I hear it makes you pretty aggressive.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 03:16:18 AM »
if it were me i would hit 100mg of prop and tren everyday. and I would also be using halotestin tabs 50mg daily 3 weeks before the fight up till the fight day . you could also use cheque drops(mibolerone) but I would just stick with the halo. I have not tried mibolerone but I hear it makes you pretty aggressive.
I wouldn't go with tren myself...I have breathing problems with that shit.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 05:19:02 AM »
Never tren for an athlete,kills your cardio...little test and var you'd be fine

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 06:50:14 AM »

Why would  a fighter need 700mg of prop and tren a week  ??? The cycle he outlined is perfect for a mma fighter. 300-500mg of test and an oral like Tbol or anavar. Tren would be like the worst choice for an athlete that needs endurance especially in high doses.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 07:54:23 AM »

im sorry but anyone following this advice will gas out and get knocked the fuck out...im a fighter and would never take more then 500mgs of TOTAL hormones a week...300mgs of test a week and20 t0 30mgs mgs var a day is ideal...NEVER use tren if your an endurance athlete..100mgs everyday of test prop is way too much...npp (great for joints) and masteron are ideal compounds..to play it safe i would try to stay less than 450mgs a week of total hormones....your goal is not to build muscle but to recover and stay strong during all your endurance training.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 10:13:13 AM »
If "Ultimate" is what you're looking for I agree with what WW said about Halotestin, I can't see how too many other steroids would be more beneficial to a fighter than Halo.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 05:19:53 PM »
I can handle taking test prop and tren a and still have endurance. Id def use some Halo as well at least 50mg daily 3 weeks before the fight all the way up to fight day. I would just want to be strong as I could be. Test prop and tren dosnt make me gas out-I can run for 30 min when I do my cardio. I bet alot of fighters use Tren. and they probably all use halotestin as well. I havnt fought MMA but when my adrenaline kicks nothing makes me tired. everybody is diffrent. Anybody try mibolerone? how does that compare to halotestin?

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 05:24:21 PM »
Why would  a fighter need 700mg of prop and tren a week  ??? The cycle he outlined is perfect for a mma fighter. 300-500mg of test and an oral like Tbol or anavar. Tren would be like the worst choice for an athlete that needs endurance especially in high doses.

why would you use tbol or anavar instead of halotestin? Halo will make you way stronger than tbol  or anavar

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 05:30:16 PM »
I have heard of fighters just using oral only stacks but they mainly mention halotestin or mibolerone. I dont fight MMA. I just mentioned the Test prop and Tren and halo because thats when I seem I am at my strongest. plus it dosnt mess with my endurance. I use to run long distance back in the day Im talking marathons 26.2 miles in a one 3 and a half hour  shot so maybe thats why tren and test dosnt seem to bother my endurance.

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 09:40:15 PM »
tren is a no go because it can really do a number on your gas tank as most of u know, halo , i wish i could get some, but almost impossible to find and if i do find any , according my own source is 98% fake so i am fucked in that department.
winstrol from what i hear is great but does a number on your joint, so i guess a tiny bit of test and var, but test can also make u gas fast, not really sure why... i wish i could take healthy dose of test, androl, huge increase in strenght but somehow find a way to maintain that strenght would be bad ass while cutting weight
eat, sleep, train, f

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 11:07:25 PM »
tren is a no go because it can really do a number on your gas tank as most of u know, halo , i wish i could get some, but almost impossible to find and if i do find any , according my own source is 98% fake so i am fucked in that department.
winstrol from what i hear is great but does a number on your joint, so i guess a tiny bit of test and var, but test can also make u gas fast, not really sure why... i wish i could take healthy dose of test, androl, huge increase in strenght but somehow find a way to maintain that strenght would be bad ass while cutting weight

I think an oral only stack is what most fighters use. You should be able to find some legit halotestin you are right though its hard to find high quality halotestin. its due to the raw material. very hard to find kilos of highly pure halotestin. but you can still find some that might be just a tad underdosed.
If you cant find the halotestin id go with the Turinabol and a small dose of test prop. Like I said If it were me I would just go in that octagon raging on test ,tren and halo. I have an insane adrenaline and in front of alot of people nothing would make me gas out. I dont care how much tren or test is in my system. When I look at some fighters they have test face and look to be on a good amount of gear. then some look like twinks but are still great fighters.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 11:58:13 PM »
I think the fear of Tren negatively effecting cardio output is often drastically overstated. I'm not saying it can't cause this problem, it most certainly can but I think it's much more individualistic than most realize. For example, I've run butt loads of Tren and had no problems in this regard, in-fact, I've been in the best shape of my life with Tren and I'm not referring only to conditioning but performance as well.

....and again, true legit Halo, no doubt the way to go and the AAS of choice for any fighter IMO.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 02:19:44 AM »
I think the fear of Tren negatively effecting cardio output is often drastically overstated. I'm not saying it can't cause this problem, it most certainly can but I think it's much more individualistic than most realize. For example, I've run butt loads of Tren and had no problems in this regard, in-fact, I've been in the best shape of my life with Tren and I'm not referring only to conditioning but performance as well.

....and again, true legit Halo, no doubt the way to go and the AAS of choice for any fighter IMO.

for sure Halo makes me feel strong and aggressive same with tren thats why if I were to fight anybody I would want to be on a test with a short ester like Test prop, and tren and halotestin for an oral. I would say the halotestin is the most important if you  just took 50mg halotestin a day for 3 weeks leading up to the fight you would probably feel up for some ass kicking. I know roid rage is a myth but when I am on Tren,halo and Test I do seem to be short fused. I also feel aggressive and easily agitated. thats why when I am on a cycle of this nature I usually have to take xanax to chill me out and lower my blood pressure.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 03:54:52 AM »
Fighters need a sense of "well being" or at least they can't feel like they are sick or that something is "wrong." Almost every single guy i know of (personally) that have used tren said that they did not feel good on it, so in my opinion that alone would take it out of the equation.

PS. I have to add this: A friend of mine is a boxer and used tren up to the  day of the fight, but he used only tren at 50 mg x 3 per week and nothing else so obviously this is a pretty individual thing and i'm sure the fact that he only did 150 mg of tren was a major factor. In any case id forget tren.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 07:25:30 AM »
I train with world class kick boxers on a weekly basis and i will tell you that 99% of them do NOT want to use any AAS simply because it slows them down.  They believe that in order to be a good fighter you need to train better/harder than anyone else and be prepared mentally for the challenge ahead.  Most Muay Thai guys see any drug besides caffeine as a weakness that will only prevent them from becoming a true master and these are highly ranked guys I'm speaking of.  Most of them refuse to even use any sort of stimulant because they believe it taints there mind and creates a crutch that will only make them a lazy fighter.

That being said, if you really want to use AAS as a fighter i would use 50mg Prop ED and some Var.  Halo would be your best bet IMO but i understand how difficult it is to obtain.

Remember that every ounce of water weight you gain will only make you slower and gas you faster. If anything, i would highly recommend GH mainly for recovery purposes.

The heart of a champion comes from willpower and self determination to overcome any obstacle in your path. Most top ranked fighters see performance enhancing drugs as a crutch that makes their training less critical.  In order to be a master of your body you must first master your mind.

Just my .02 from someone who's been training people for 10 years.

Good luck.

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 09:24:39 AM »
I have heard of fighters just using oral only stacks but they mainly mention halotestin or mibolerone. I dont fight MMA. I just mentioned the Test prop and Tren and halo because thats when I seem I am at my strongest. plus it dosnt mess with my endurance. I use to run long distance back in the day Im talking marathons 26.2 miles in a one 3 and a half hour  shot so maybe thats why tren and test dosnt seem to bother my endurance.

Do some research and see how many fighters test positive for tren...halo is good but bein overly agressive can tire you out or get you knocked out..some fighters will disagree.. Running isn't the same as wrestling,bjj and striking..shit rele fills ur muscles up with blood..I don't know ANY fighter who would use tren..strength will never be more effective than technique..steroids are mostly used for recovery and a little strength but nothing too drastic..1400 mgs of total hormone is ignorent advice..

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 09:58:38 AM »
If "Ultimate" is what you're looking for I agree with what WW said about Halotestin, I can't see how too many other steroids would be more beneficial to a fighter than Halo.

yea but with the doses and compounds like tren its setting this guy up for failure...plus there are weight classes in this sport and takin those drugs at those doses with no weight gain is impossible...its just not practical...with all the grappling and striking his forearms will pump up and get too tight...he wont be loose enough and gas out...this sport is about being explosive,agile,very flexible,good endurance and fast..recovery and injury are the biggest problems natural fighters face with all the wear and tear from hours a day of training and thats the main reason fighters take shit..

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 10:11:54 AM »
I train with world class kick boxers on a weekly basis and i will tell you that 99% of them do NOT want to use any AAS simply because it slows them down.  They believe that in order to be a good fighter you need to train better/harder than anyone else and be prepared mentally for the challenge ahead.  Most Muay Thai guys see any drug besides caffeine as a weakness that will only prevent them from becoming a true master and these are highly ranked guys I'm speaking of.  Most of them refuse to even use any sort of stimulant because they believe it taints there mind and creates a crutch that will only make them a lazy fighter.

That being said, if you really want to use AAS as a fighter i would use 50mg Prop ED and some Var.  Halo would be your best bet IMO but i understand how difficult it is to obtain.

Remember that every ounce of water weight you gain will only make you slower and gas you faster. If anything, i would highly recommend GH mainly for recovery purposes.

The heart of a champion comes from willpower and self determination to overcome any obstacle in your path. Most top ranked fighters see performance enhancing drugs as a crutch that makes their training less critical.  In order to be a master of your body you must first master your mind.

Just my .02 from someone who's been training people for 10 years.

Good luck.

8)

Heart, training harder than anyone else, and a strong mind is much more important than anything else....fighting is mostly mental, if you dont have the head for it you wont get very far. that being said i do believe most top level mma fighters have used hgh or steroids at some point in their career for recovery and injury mostly...i train with some top level guys including two who are in the ufc currently and most guys who take shit at the level use hgh or use low dose test and monitor their levels so they can be in normal range by fight time..there are actually fighters who are on hrt and athletic commisions know this and make sure there levels are in a certain range or else they cant fight and will get suspended(nate marquat)..jerseymuscles can vouche for that..look at chael sonnen and nate marquart...just two top level guys who recently tested positive...now at the amaetuer level its even worse because theres no drug testing...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »
i do believe most top level mma fighters have used hgh or steroids at some point in their career for recovery and injury mostly

I agree on this for sure.

I have had a lot of guys ask me about using AAS or GH to help with recovery.  I think GH is a good idea for a fighter of any style.

I'm sure there are fighters on legit HRT that come into play as well.

I can say that all the juiced up fighters i have trained with didn't last long. Usually anything past 2 rounds and they can't even stand up.

The best fighters i have seen were the guys who trained their asses off every day and lived a solid life based around training and recovery. They also believed in themselves more than the others and had hearts of steel.

8)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 05:58:24 PM »
masteron, eq, prop, halo
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 06:38:39 PM »
I agree on this for sure.

I have had a lot of guys ask me about using AAS or GH to help with recovery.  I think GH is a good idea for a fighter of any style.

I'm sure there are fighters on legit HRT that come into play as well.

I can say that all the juiced up fighters i have trained with didn't last long. Usually anything past 2 rounds and they can't even stand up.

The best fighters i have seen were the guys who trained their asses off every day and lived a solid life based around training and recovery. They also believed in themselves more than the others and had hearts of steel.

8)

I recently grappled with a guy who was using test and anadrol and he kept gassing out so fast with his muscles all pumped up and tight...juiced up guys rarely last long in fighting sports..I hav had success with very low doses for mayb 6 weeks before a competition but I'm talkin 400mgs ot total hormone each week...like I said strength will never compare to technique and mental preperation...did you ever use when gettin ready for comp?

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2011, 01:38:52 AM »
I dont fight MMA so I probaby shouldnt have answered this post. I know If I were scheduled in a plannned fight I would at least take 50mg halo every day. once again for me its all about adrenaline! adrenaline would push me through. I wouldnt gas out.
But if this is real MMA 5 min rounds I would just use 50mg halo daily for 3-4 weeks up till fight day. nothing makes you more dangerous than a hyped up man on halotestin with adrenaline pumping through your veins! game would be over! so screw the test and tren just get yourself some halotestin use 50mg daily for 3-4 weeks daily and you will be a animal in that octagon. Ive seen phil baroni and frank mir and those guys are def steroid junkies. and so are alot of other MMA fighters. dont fool yourself thinking all MMA fighters use orals only. some or total juice monkeys.dosnt mean they are great fighters as anderson silva looks like he is natural so its hard to know what they all use.. most probably just train their asses off like overload said. take overloads advice he is around these fighters all the time.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2011, 06:53:59 AM »
did you ever use when gettin ready for comp?

I competed in kick boxing before i started using AAS and really didn't even know anything about them way back then. So it never even crossed my mind to use them.  Once i got into bodybuilding/powerlifting is when i began using AAS, but i have always continued my Muay Thai training since high school because my best friend runs one of the premier camps in my area.  I have been helping him train guys for striking and Muay Thai for over 10 years while he handles all the wrestling and jiu jitsu.

I do believe a fighter can get away with a low dose of AAS, but in my experience they didn't fair as well as the true hard as nails fighters.  Again there is always an exception and i think many top fighters may have been using them. Shawn Sherk and Phil Baroni always struck me as guys who used AAS and they were good fighters.

8)