Author Topic: Cain annoyed by ‘stupid’ questions from Ron Paul supporters  (Read 2900 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Cain annoyed by ‘stupid’ questions from Ron Paul supporters
« on: September 27, 2011, 09:25:28 PM »
lol, Its just getting started and already he's sounding paranoid. "They send one of their Paulites everywhere I show up." lol

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain makes it clear in his new book that Texas Rep. Ron Paul’s  supporters annoy him with their “stupid” questions about the Federal Reserve.

Cain, the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO, writes that Paul’s supporters are “threatened by me” and are “trying to destroy me on the fact that I was once affiliated with” the Federal Reserve.

Cain was chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1995 and 1996.

The Daily Caller obtained an advance copy of Cain’s book, “This is Herman Cain,” which goes on sale Oct. 4. In the manuscript, Cain claims Paul’s campaign “sends one of its ‘Paulites’ everywhere I show up.”

Paul is a proponent of auditing the Federal Reserve.

“I get the same stupid question at almost every one of these events,” Cain writes. “I know it’s a deliberate strategy.]How can a person randomly show up at a hundred events and ask the same stupid question to try to nail me on the Federal Reserve?It’s really becoming annoying more than anything else.”

Cain said Paul’s fan have “stretched the truth” by accusing him of not wanting to audit the fed.

“I have never said that,” Cain wrote. “I have said: ‘I don’t think you’re going to find anything to audit on the Federal Reserve.’ (Riiiight.  ::)) But they want you to believe that Herman Cain doesn’t want the Federal Reserve to be audited.”

A spokesman for Paul did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/27/cain-annoyed-by-%e2%80%98stupid%e2%80%99-questions-from-ron-paul-supporters/#ixzz1ZDYU3PLd

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Cain annoyed by ‘stupid’ questions from Ron Paul supporters
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »
Ok, this is really paranoid. ::)  He shows up at a lot of tea party type stuff and I mean a lot and he's shocked that there's going to be Paul supporters there or people asking him about the FED?  This dude needs a reality check, sounds like he doesn't know a lot about the crowds HE'S seeking support from!   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »
Ok, this is really paranoid. ::)  He shows up at a lot of tea party type stuff and I mean a lot and he's shocked that there's going to be Paul supporters there or people asking him about the FED?  This dude needs a reality check, sounds like he doesn't know a lot about the crowds HE'S seeking support from!   

He said he favors going back to the gold standard, but I agree he should answer questions on this. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 09:53:05 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

This is a must watch!  Need to make this video a thread of it's own.  Listen to what Cain says in this video.  First he thanks Ron Paul and backs him entirely on the audit issues, then listen to what he says lolol...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 10:01:55 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

This is a must watch!  Need to make this video a thread of it's own.  Listen to what Cain says in this video.  First he thanks Ron Paul and backs him entirely on the audit issues, then listen to what he says lolol...

"Theres no hidden secrets at the Federal Reserve."

LMFAO. Does anyone believe this? Theres been some disclosure due to public pressure and we found out they have been hiding alot and god knows what else. And its not BILLIONS, its TRILLIONS, fool. What a chump.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 10:02:43 PM »
Ok, this is really paranoid. ::)  He shows up at a lot of tea party type stuff and I mean a lot and he's shocked that there's going to be Paul supporters there or people asking him about the FED?  This dude needs a reality check, sounds like he doesn't know a lot about the crowds HE'S seeking support from!    

Hello, McFly! lol

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 01:54:47 AM »
RP eats Cain for breakfast on this issue

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 03:03:35 AM »
Just watch a video ealier when asked if his economic plan would work, he says, "not now, it's to late"  Kind of odd to stand behind a plan that you don't think is viable.

Not sure how one can trust a guy that first supports auditing the fed and commends Ron Paul by name and then when he's running against him, flips his stance and calls him out on the issue.  What in the world is that lol...

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 03:05:42 AM »
Cain is the republican establishment's fall back black guy in case Romney or Perry implode.   
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 06:24:52 AM »
it's quite a crooked ass system.

2 trillion disappeared.  The $ went to "secret" banks. 

however, if your screaming about the fed started in Jan 2009, you can suck a big fat one.

If you're 'pro-audit the fed' because you hate obama, suck one.

this system has been in place for decades.  RPaul has been right for decades.  I wish I could singlehandedly bukkake every moron who, in 2008, told us how great the economy was.  Morons.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 07:08:45 AM »
Here's another item of paranoia that happend a while back.

This is just funny as hell.  He clearly says Stewart hates him because he's a black conservative.  Says straight up Stewart was being racist.  Then Cain goes on several times to say that he's not playing the race card even though that's exactly what he's doing.  Very odd.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 07:18:45 AM »
Im not playing the race card but Stewart hates me for being a black conservative ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 07:25:25 AM »
Im not playing the race card but Stewart hates me for being a black conservative ???
what's funny is he actually went around talking about this.  There's another vid where he's talking to a group of people about this, he spends about 5 minutes on it and ends by directly saying Stewart hates him because he's black and because he's conservative.  Even people that don't like Stewart can see how silly this is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 07:31:21 AM »
what's funny is he actually went around talking about this.  There's another vid where he's talking to a group of people about this, he spends about 5 minutes on it and ends by directly saying Stewart hates him because he's black and because he's conservative.  Even people that don't like Stewart can see how silly this is.

Right - cause the far left pieces of garbage never pull out the racial long knives for condi, clarence thomas, etc.   ::)  ::)

Should Cain harp on it?  Of course not - but please Black conservatives are treated worse than dirt by the liberal commie left. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 07:36:42 AM »
Liberal commie left? :D

Why would you vote this guy for RP and why? I know he has some work experience running that pizza place but RP knew for years what was coming. The only reason he is leading the polls is because FOX supports him.

You keep rambling about the economy yet wont vote for the only guy who actually has acknowledges our problems for years. But instead you vote for this guy.

How is this guy gonna change things around`? He isnt he is just another Wall Street Feds puppet. You know this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 07:46:36 AM »
Liberal commie left? :D

Why would you vote this guy for RP and why? I know he has some work experience running that pizza place but RP knew for years what was coming. The only reason he is leading the polls is because FOX supports him.

You keep rambling about the economy yet wont vote for the only guy who actually has acknowledges our problems for years. But instead you vote for this guy.

How is this guy gonna change things around`? He isnt he is just another Wall Street Feds puppet. You know this

Being POTUS is more than just having good ideas.  You also have to be a good manager of people, and it really does help having experience running organizations. 

Reading suskinds' book now its obvious now why senators and congress people make for terrible presidents.   Obama's lack of any managerial and executive experience really made his WH a collosal clusterfuck. 

Ron Paul is of course better on the issues overall, no disputing that at all, but on a practical level of actually running anything - Ron Paul is still a question mark. 

Cain has no congressional experience as well, so there is a lack there too.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 08:50:21 AM »
Does not surprise me.  Some of Ron Paul's supporters don't do him any favors. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 05:30:01 PM »
Does not surprise me.  Some of Ron Paul's supporters don't do him any favors.  

Figures you can't find any criticism in the fact that Cain suggested that the Fed isn't hiding anything when that ia out right wrong. Not a small "mistake" for a TARP supporting "tea party" candidate to make. Shows how clueless he is about how the Fed causes these terrible boom and bust cycles in the economy.  Lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 05:52:45 PM »
Right - cause the far left pieces of garbage never pull out the racial long knives for condi, clarence thomas, etc.   ::)  ::)

Should Cain harp on it?  Of course not - but please Black conservatives are treated worse than dirt by the liberal commie left.  
I'm not talking about any of that.  Cain is probably right that he's been called all that shit by people and there are some on the left that hate him for being a black conservative, if he's going to call people out for that, he should call out those people who are doing it, not the ones that are not.  That he pulled this out on Stewart for what he said seems pretty paranoid.  Stewart has mocked people he likes worse than that lol...  For him to go on the campaign trail telling people Stewart doesn't like him because he's a black conservative is paranoid without merit.  That's all I was saying.  you would have to agree with that much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 05:54:10 PM »
I'm not talking about any of that.  Cain is probably right that he's been called all that shit by people and there are some on the left that hate him for being a black conservative, if he's going to call people out for that, he should call out those people who are doing it, not the ones that are not.  That he pulled this out on Stewart for what he said seems pretty paranoid.  Stewart has mocked people he likes worse than that lol...  For him to go on the campaign trail telling people Stewart doesn't like him because he's a black conservative is paranoid without merit.  That's all I was saying.  you would have to agree with that much.

I agree, he should leave it alone.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2011, 05:58:37 PM »

Figures you can't find any criticism in the fact that Cain suggested that the Fed isn't hiding anything when that ia out right wrong. Not a small "mistake" for a TARP supporting "tea party" candidate to make. Shows how clueless he is about how the Fed causes these terrible boom and bust cycles in the economy.  Lol
yea, I guess he sees nothing wrong in the fact that Cain used Ron Paul while he was running around to tea party events for support and then flipped back to what he really thinks later and then has the balls to call out Ron Paul supporters for asking wtf?  Just what we need, another president who will say anything running for office and then act like he never said it when he gets there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 06:00:14 PM »
yea, I guess he sees nothing wrong in the fact that Cain used Ron Paul while he was running around to tea party events for support and then flipped back to what he really thinks later and then has the balls to call out Ron Paul supporters for asking wtf?  Just what we need, another president who will say anything running for office and then act like he never said it when he gets there.

In all fairness, seems like he was talking about one guy following him around w the question no? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 06:07:45 PM »
In all fairness, seems like he was talking about one guy following him around w the question no? 
no, he thinks there is an organized effort by the Paul campaign or Paul followers to make sure someone is at every place he goes to ask him questions.  Paranoid, especially considering a lot of the places he goes, of course there are going to be Paul supporters there.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 07:07:21 PM »

No, its like what Hugo already mentioned . He thinks the Paul campaign is sending people out to ask him the same question over and over but he fails to understand that a large group of Republican voters have become more interested in The Federal Reserve and how it operates, and they have questions about his time in the organization. That was one of the topics that was highly discussed in the whole movement Cain says he's part of. The fact that he cant seem to make that connection and thinks the questions are "stupid", shows that he's out of touch with the concerns of many legit voters.