Author Topic: turinabol experiences  (Read 7224 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
turinabol experiences
« on: September 27, 2011, 09:59:25 PM »
ran purple oxide 50mg tbols
2 weeks at 50 mg
2 weeks at 100 mg

great pumps and strength gains
but i felt bloated and full all day, no appetite couldn't eat that much
really annoying acid reflux as well

verdict: save the orals for cutting cycles when they will help control your appetite

current cycle
250mg iran test
100mg alpha pharma npp
100mg norma deca
all EOD. pinning 3 mls eod SUCKS
5 iu gh per day: thanks and nd blues

best cycle yet, either because highest dose of test so far or GH
8 weeks up 13 lbs
bloated but havnt gained much fat

lowkey9

• Getbig II
Re: turinabol experiences
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 12:21:20 AM »
yeah tbol gave a friend of mine some really bad heartburn, didn't do that to me though.  i think if you're prone to it, then you're gonna get it, and if you're not (like me, i never get it regularly) you probably don't have to worry.

i fucking love tbol but it's surprisingly really hard to find for a reasonable price.  everyone wants var these days, fuck that, i want some goddamn tbol...

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 12:36:21 AM »
And 600mg eq

I'm done with orals
I drink enough on the weekends anyway

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 02:54:58 AM »
I have only used the original British Dragon turinabol and it fckin rocked! It wasnt expensive at all. they had a bulk deal where you could get 1,000 10mg tabs for 350$ thats the deal I took. if you just bought 100 tabs it was 48$ very inexpensive when british dragon sold it but they had tons of it. their dbol was also super cheap 125$ for 500 10mg tabs. I used the turinabol when british dragon was on top of their game 2005 era and It was some amazing stuff. You had to be a little patient with it since its not as strong as adrol or dbol. but once I bumped my dose up to 60mg after a week of just using 40mg I weighed myself just after 10 days and I was 8pds heavier some of it of course was water weight. after just 3 weeks I was up 18 pds not all muscle I was holding some water as I had test face. everybody and their momma was asking me what I was taking! I love turinabol but nothing beat that first batch of original halodrol that was only sold for a month then they were forced to change it! as it was sent to don catlins ucla lab bruce kneller formulated it. the Original Halodrol-50 only sold for a month was Tbol, DMT(desoxy methyl testosterone) and masking agent that stuff you could feel right away and it blew you up without water retention halodrol-50 got in my bloodstream and liver fast within 2 days I could feel it the directions said to take one tab before your workout and I just cant say enough about this steroid mix It was the perfect oral.They released another halodrol-50 under the same gaspari label but it was a diffrent legal substance. I like steroids that you can actually feel when you take a tab or a injection thats why I like fast acting esters and strong orals. Tbol was good but I couldnt feel it right off the bat it took a little time and even then nothing like that halodrol-50. I would say Tbol is stronger than anavar and winstrol tabs as I tried both of those made by british dragon during diffrent cycles. all 3 are a tad diffrent I thought the Tbol was the stronger than both the anavar and winstrol tabs. i even thought the winstrol was stronger than the anavar. however the IP anavar i thought was stronger than british dragon anavar and winstrol tabs the Ip china 15mg anavar they used to make was decent stuff but this was back in the day and I dont usually vouch for Ip china products.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 12:27:57 PM »
I have only used the original British Dragon turinabol and it fckin rocked! It wasnt expensive at all. they had a bulk deal where you could get 1,000 10mg tabs for 350$ thats the deal I took. if you just bought 100 tabs it was 48$ very inexpensive when british dragon sold it but they had tons of it. their dbol was also super cheap 125$ for 500 10mg tabs. I used the turinabol when british dragon was on top of their game 2005 era and It was some amazing stuff. You had to be a little patient with it since its not as strong as adrol or dbol. but once I bumped my dose up to 60mg after a week of just using 40mg I weighed myself just after 10 days and I was 8pds heavier some of it of course was water weight. after just 3 weeks I was up 18 pds not all muscle I was holding some water as I had test face. everybody and their momma was asking me what I was taking! I love turinabol but nothing beat that first batch of original halodrol that was only sold for a month then they were forced to change it! as it was sent to don catlins ucla lab bruce kneller formulated it. the Original Halodrol-50 only sold for a month was Tbol, DMT(desoxy methyl testosterone) and masking agent that stuff you could feel right away and it blew you up without water retention halodrol-50 got in my bloodstream and liver fast within 2 days I could feel it the directions said to take one tab before your workout and I just cant say enough about this steroid mix It was the perfect oral.They released another halodrol-50 under the same gaspari label but it was a diffrent legal substance. I like steroids that you can actually feel when you take a tab or a injection thats why I like fast acting esters and strong orals. Tbol was good but I couldnt feel it right off the bat it took a little time and even then nothing like that halodrol-50. I would say Tbol is stronger than anavar and winstrol tabs as I tried both of those made by british dragon during diffrent cycles. all 3 are a tad diffrent I thought the Tbol was the stronger than both the anavar and winstrol tabs. i even thought the winstrol was stronger than the anavar. however the IP anavar i thought was stronger than british dragon anavar and winstrol tabs the Ip china 15mg anavar they used to make was decent stuff but this was back in the day and I dont usually vouch for Ip china products.

How do you feel the halodrol clones compare? From CEL, Chaparrel Labs etc... I've had a bottle of the CEL "h-drol" hanging around forever...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 01:45:01 PM »
How do you feel the halodrol clones compare? From CEL, Chaparrel Labs etc... I've had a bottle of the CEL "h-drol" hanging around forever...

I've used many different brands of "real" turinabol and i have also used h-drol from CEL. As far as designer steroids go it's one of the best.
H-drol is only two molecules away from actual turinabol and some of it will convert to it, but most wont and it's fine since it's active on it's own. I'd say one h-drol 25 mg = 10 mg of good turinabol.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG