Author Topic: Primobolan... discuss  (Read 28266 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Primobolan... discuss
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2011, 12:29:21 AM »
winstrol is good if you want to have stiff/fragile feeling, lift light weights because you won't be able to lift no heavy weight in other words it's a shit drug..

masteron ! is the way to go.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2011, 12:33:06 AM »
Ladies drug - stick to tren  ;D

But if you can afford legit Primo then an amp a day along with tren and prop would be nice  8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2011, 12:43:45 AM »
winstrol is good if you want to have stiff/fragile feeling, lift light weights because you won't be able to lift no heavy weight in other words it's a shit drug..

masteron ! is the way to go.

::) ok!!!

im sure were not taking winny alone, so im sure the test and others will keep the joints just fine... winny is far from a shit drug, your clueless

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2011, 12:52:45 AM »
One of my first cycles was 600mg Primo EW and 50mg Anavar ED for like 16 weeks.

8)

Hi RoidedUpBaby  :D

Just joking mate  ;) ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2011, 12:55:40 AM »

im sure were not taking winny alone, so im sure the test and others will keep the joints just fine... winny is far from a shit drug, your clueless

balonie drug,, it is the drug we use as excuse when we get cought because it is such a nonesense drug ,, get you drier some...lol your joints that is ! winstrol is really a drug that is polishing a weak physiqe when you dont care about poundage and just want to polish a physiqe ...it is weak in that for it will create a stiffer version fo your former self ,, it get you stiff! this is main thing winstrol does it get you stiff,, reason some profesional use it is because their muscle bellies arre so good that they can use winstrol and afford the stiffy look for the driness effect,, if you dont are not a evory mountain of nice belly muscles...winstrol is not the drug for you ,,very weak and if you try to make it strong by taking more it fuck you even worse!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2011, 12:59:19 AM »
so your advising primabaloni over winny?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2011, 01:06:58 AM »
interesting you say that gh15, about the tren and winstrol thing. Why is that?  Everything I could find when Dennis Newman was asked about drugs, he said he his favorite drug was tren winstrol. Also Didn't Luican say Kevin specifically told him to his face that he never touched tren, but used winstrol as his precontest drug? :D  Every baseball player always has no problem admitting to winstrol either. WINNY=the steroids that doesnt count.         Even gym rats, it's always "I HAVE NEVER USED TREN!" They all start getting defensive when you ask about them using tren, kind of like how people do with insulin, but even more so with tren. 10iu gh a day and 2 grams of test is no shame and fair game though but god forbid fina comes up lol.

l

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2011, 01:09:12 AM »
balonie drug,, it is the drug we use as excuse when we get cought because it is such a nonesense drug ,, get you drier some...lol your joints that is ! winstrol is really a drug that is polishing a weak physiqe when you dont care about poundage and just want to polish a physiqe ...it is weak in that for it will create a stiffer version fo your former self ,, it get you stiff! this is main thing winstrol does it get you stiff,, reason some profesional use it is because their muscle bellies arre so good that they can use winstrol and afford the stiffy look for the driness effect,, if you dont are not a evory mountain of nice belly muscles...winstrol is not the drug for you ,,very weak and if you try to make it strong by taking more it fuck you even worse!

gh15 approved
wow, this is actually strange to hear.  I used zambon winstrol amps once and those things made me strong as fuck.  yes, my joints were a little dry, but god damn those things gave me some insane strength.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2011, 01:11:16 AM »

Do you prefer to  drink it or inject it? Drinking an amp seems pretty sweet.  Less injects less  scar tissue, easy way to get more drugs in my system.  kind of like putting olive oil in all your shakes easy way to get calories/ easy way to get more mg :)
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2011, 01:13:54 AM »
ive always ran stromba as i dont like the injectable winny, i think its a great drug to throw in with a cutting stack, would run it over prima every day of the week, you have to run huge doses of prima to get anything from it at all

and gh, read my other post, tren is king, im in no  way i comparing winny to tren or masteron

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2011, 01:15:08 AM »
only reason i dont inject winny is due to the fact the majority of abscesses come from shooting winny

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 01:18:53 AM »
interesting you say that gh15, about the tren and winstrol thing. Why is that?  Everything I could find when Dennis Newman was asked about drugs, he said he his favorite drug was tren winstrol. Also Didn't Luican say Kevin specifically told him to his face that he never touched tren, but used winstrol as his precontest drug? :D  Every baseball player always has no problem admitting to winstrol either. WINNY=the steroids that doesnt count.         Even gym rats, it's always "I HAVE NEVER USED TREN!" They all start getting defensive when you ask about them using tren, kind of like how people do with insulin, but even more so with tren. 10iu gh a day and 2 grams of test is no shame and fair game though but god forbid fina comes up lol.

what they say is winstrol ,, what they use is trenbolona!,, winstrol is very female drug ,, it is really for the weak female who do a pageon more,, or for black fellas with very good muslcle bellies ,, in reality what most use is trenbolona ,, yes some use winstrol added use eveyrthing they can get hands on but when bodybuild tell you winstrol he actualy mean trenbolona and masterona lol

kevin face,, tke a look at his face...this is a cattle face,, hsi face is animalistic ,,this dotn come from no winstrol,,it come from vet drugs and specific vet drugs ,, mainly one vet drug called trenbolona ,, winstrol is ther eoto sometime final prep when you dont lift heavy last couple weeks but you can do with out

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2011, 01:20:34 AM »
only reason i dont inject winny is due to the fact the majority of abscesses come from shooting winny

very good!,, this is very true,, abcess is cuzed majorly by the drug winstrol and thsat why they do it now day oil base with special chefs,, water base winstrol is a bgi cause of abcesses

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2011, 03:51:54 AM »
very good!,, this is very true,, abcess is cuzed majorly by the drug winstrol and thsat why they do it now day oil base with special chefs,, water base winstrol is a bgi cause of abcesses

gh15 approved

Shouldn't it be water base everything? Especially UG as Lewelleyen use to say to never use UG water base products because they don't have have the equipment to properly sterilize the compound. You can't filter compounds held in suspension.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2011, 03:52:13 AM »

It sounds "pretty" thats why.  :D "winny"...  :D

lesaucer

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2011, 04:00:54 AM »
ive always tought winstrol was a shit drug but every big guy i talk to say that it fcking rocks! and those guys dont have problems admitting to use tren btw...

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2011, 04:14:41 AM »
 ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2011, 04:17:30 AM »
ive always tought winstrol was a shit drug but every big guy i talk to say that it fcking rocks! and those guys dont have problems admitting to use tren btw...
I have no worries to admitting to stana use  :D - better options for sure but using with prop and tren it makes you hard

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2011, 04:24:51 AM »

gh15 approved

Despite my user name, this was my experience with winny too. lol

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2011, 05:54:23 AM »
aNimaL lévRonE kéviN face
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2011, 08:09:27 AM »
Ok so legit primo works well in large does.  It was mentioned 600mg a week.  I want to see if we can pin down the dosage info a bit more.

Gh15 or anyone else who used legit primo...can you give us dosage ranges like what is maintenance for cutting, mild does for moderate building, etc?  Is the dosing based on body weight?  Is it dependent upon concentrations of other compounds? 

Also it seems to stack well with var, is this right?  What other compounds will it work well with?   ???

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2011, 08:22:14 AM »
Primo + Proviron would be interesting "safe" cycle. High dose Primo for gains, prov for mood/libido. Could probably be run a long-ass time without any problems...

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2011, 08:27:03 AM »
I was wondering about that exact cycle to be honest.   :)  But what about using test as a base even in an HRT physiological does just for health?  Or would that not be required with primobolan?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2011, 08:52:19 AM »
I like this... So we can all agree a good minimum dose of Primo to make solid gains would be 600 mg/week...  200 mg EOD sounds like it would be a nice way to run it.

dude it sounds like your looking for something new to try? have you used NPP? I love the stuff and everyone I've turned onto it liked it a lot as well. really gives the muscle a full appearance. roundish. kinda like GH does- in fact it's the only compound over used that comes that close to giving that look.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »

idk must be a american thing. Land of the insulina and home of the liars. Your from Canada ya? I think it's just a different breed of bodybuilders, people actually try to help one another get better. Israel is same way. Not like that in US people here people will lie straight to your face and are selfish. If I woke up tommorow 260lb monster in Israel  I would get nods of approval, respect. here in the US if I walked in my gym at 260 I  would get a reputation as "the biggest drug abuser" faster than you can say jack with extreme amounts of jealousy.
l