Author Topic: Primobolan... discuss  (Read 28409 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Primobolan... discuss
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2011, 11:20:02 AM »
dude it sounds like your looking for something new to try? have you used NPP? I love the stuff and everyone I've turned onto it liked it a lot as well. really gives the muscle a full appearance. roundish. kinda like GH does- in fact it's the only compound over used that comes that close to giving that look.

I tried it after you made that post a while back raving about it, it was the only compound  that I tried so far that made my arms look half way decent lol, nice and full. just Awesome fullness in my arms and shoulders. test never gave me this look even at high doses,  I dont know why. The NPP Made me very strong too the shit hit me FAST.

NPP=the rich white man's TNE ;D
l

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2011, 11:32:06 AM »

idk must be a american thing. Land of the insulina and home of the liars. Your from Canada ya? I think it's just a different breed of bodybuilders, people actually try to help one another get better. Israel is same way. Not like that in US people here people will lie straight to your face and are selfish. If I woke up tommorow 260lb monster in Israel  I would get nods of approval, respect. here in the US if I walked in my gym at 260 I  would get a reputation as "the biggest drug abuser" faster than you can say jack with extreme amounts of jealousy.

I don't know, man.  Most of the bodybuilders I know who do well throw in some winstrol the last 4 weeks to harden up.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »
my experience is you throw everything in you can afford last few weeks, cutting wise

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »
If you can afford to run it at 100mg a day.

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2011, 11:22:20 AM »
my experience is you throw everything in you can afford last few weeks, cutting wise

this

just use anything you can get your hands on  8)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2011, 11:56:13 AM »
Now that I pay 2$/iu for growth and use 5 iu a day, that's like the cost of an amp of primO.

So would I get better results with 5iu of gh day
OR
100mg hG primO a day

Of course in addition to ongoing cycle

Interesting dilemma

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2011, 12:00:23 PM »
Ey Primo

PRIMOBOLUSSKAN I FINRUMMET!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2011, 12:06:31 PM »
Great stuff.
a

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »
Primobolan  .... One of the ORIGINALS if I recall correctly.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »
It all comes down to your goals and how much you value your health. If you need to be a competetive bodybuilder in todays times, then there's better drugs than primo. If you're a gym guy, you can look awesome on some Primo, a few winstrol tabs and maybe a few 100 mg's of test a week. I can look amazing on a cycle like that...lean face, no bloat, no high blood pressure. I tried Tren a few times ( totally legit Parabolan stuff), but I never felt that great on it and I was irritable. Why would I want to feel lousy and act like dick ? If i don't feel good, then the whole thing isn't worth it. Hell, I look great natural. So yes, Primo can give you a great look and it's not as toxic as many other drugs.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2011, 01:51:52 PM »
It all comes down to your goals and how much you value your health. If you need to be a competetive bodybuilder in todays times, then there's better drugs than primo. If you're a gym guy, you can look awesome on some Primo, a few winstrol tabs and maybe a few 100 mg's of test a week. I can look amazing on a cycle like that...lean face, no bloat, no high blood pressure. I tried Tren a few times ( totally legit Parabolan stuff), but I never felt that great on it and I was irritable. Why would I want to feel lousy and act like dick ? If i don't feel good, then the whole thing isn't worth it. Hell, I look great natural. So yes, Primo can give you a great look and it's not as toxic as many other drugs.

Picture or it never happened.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2011, 03:05:23 PM »
 is great if you can afford to do 50mg-100mg per day

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2011, 05:20:07 PM »
"Primobolan?  yes, good stuff"

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2011, 06:21:44 AM »
expensive weak steroid, unless you have a fat wallet dont waste your time, there are better steroids out there to spend your money on.
weak????
real primo is one of the best drugs there is hands down!!!
changes are you have not used the real stuff.... as the last years real primo is like a black rhino.... rare!!!!
and if you can get your hands on some it is expensive!!
even the raw powders are expensive!
but! not weak!!!
i'll take primo over nandrolone and eq any day!!!
it's just to expensive today... that is what ruins it.
i used the real oprimo from schering... got full! no water retention as you get with nandrolone....
very very very good drug!!!
one of the better steroids!
Be Happy,
Optimus

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2011, 06:51:33 AM »
I gotta say I love Winnie. Only ever had legit, but its awesome of lean muscle mass. Winnie/clen combo = Zyzzz like physique.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2011, 08:58:39 AM »
weak????
real primo is one of the best drugs there is hands down!!!
changes are you have not used the real stuff.... as the last years real primo is like a black rhino.... rare!!!!
and if you can get your hands on some it is expensive!!
even the raw powders are expensive!
but! not weak!!!
i'll take primo over nandrolone and eq any day!!!
it's just to expensive today... that is what ruins it.
i used the real oprimo from schering... got full! no water retention as you get with nandrolone....
very very very good drug!!!
one of the better steroids!

Optimus, I have always been natural to this point (35 years old) and was interested in Primo.  My wife was up for a transfer to Istanbul Turkey (don't think it is gonna happen now).  I thought Schering manufactured this stuff there in Turkey, but after some reading it looks like they had several mergers and company buy outs.  As a result do they still make the legit stuff?   ???  Or is it all underground labs and not official real human grade pharmacy like Bayer, etc?

Also if the real stuff is out there, how does it stack up against say test?  I had read that an 'average' male makes around 10-15mg of test per day (70-105ish per week).  I was curious about this just to get an idea about dosage ranges, etc.  Or is there a way to determine based on body weight?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2011, 09:36:27 AM »

Optimus, I have always been natural to this point (35 years old) and was interested in Primo.  My wife was up for a transfer to Istanbul Turkey (don't think it is gonna happen now).  I thought Schering manufactured this stuff there in Turkey, but after some reading it looks like they had several mergers and company buy outs.  As a result do they still make the legit stuff?   ???  Or is it all underground labs and not official real human grade pharmacy like Bayer, etc?

Also if the real stuff is out there, how does it stack up against say test?  I had read that an 'average' male makes around 10-15mg of test per day (70-105ish per week).  I was curious about this just to get an idea about dosage ranges, etc.  Or is there a way to determine based on body weight?
hey bro!
well i got them from turkey also, but that is about 7 years ago... and fakes were sold even in the farmacies there....
i would not risk buying primo nowadays..... 90% is fake!!
to be effective primo needs to be used at a decent dose.. about 600- 1000 mg a week... like eq...
at that dose it kills eq.... but it will be sooooo expensive nowadays...
and... since hgh can be bought for a dollar an iu... why bother? lol!
at 35 you will be happier with hgh bro....
try hgh 2-4 iu a day
start with test p at 50 mg eod.
add some eq...
you will be amazed how you will feel and look!!
all this will cost you about the same as an cycle of primo lol!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2011, 09:59:19 AM »
hey bro!
well i got them from turkey also, but that is about 7 years ago... and fakes were sold even in the farmacies there....
to be effective primo needs to be used at a decent dose.. about 600- 1000 mg a week... like eq...
try hgh 2-4 iu a day
add some eq...

Thanks Optimus!  I had sort of figured that about Primo... very sad I think.  I was wishing by some ray of hope that it was still made legit in Turkey and available especially if I got to move there.  From what I researched it seemed like what you said...very very very good!  Plus for my goals of just maintaining fat loss and maybe adding a little muscle it seemed perfect.  

For what I want so far the natty route has worked, but as I get older it is much harder to maintain of course.  Can't be loose with the diet much at all.  So I been thinking AAS could help keep me going as I age.  I figure if I can't live someplace where AAS is legal...then here in the USA where we have insane laws my best bet is to get a script for test and GH.  If I can't get a script ... then just keep plugging away like I been doing I guess.  

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2011, 10:04:18 AM »
hey bro!
try hgh 2-4 iu a day
add some eq...

SOME OF THE BEST CHEFS IN THE UGL MARKET ARE COMING OUT WITH PRIMO NOW, EVEN DL HAS REAL AFFORDABLE PRIMO AND I PICKED UP SOME. LOTS ACTUALLY. MY ENTIRE ORDER TO FIT THE MINIMUM WAS STRICTLY PRIMO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2011, 10:12:01 AM »
SOME OF THE BEST CHEFS IN THE UGL MARKET ARE COMING OUT WITH PRIMO NOW, EVEN DL HAS REAL AFFORDABLE PRIMO AND I PICKED UP SOME. LOTS ACTUALLY. MY ENTIRE ORDER TO FIT THE MINIMUM WAS STRICTLY PRIMO.
i know.....
have used it... did not like it....
some have to be ok i guess...
but! i know the price of raw primo powder....
test is about 1,5 to 2,5 dollers depend on quantity....
primo is 20 dollars... offcourse a big ugl can buy in bulk and get it maybe for 15 dollars.. but still compared to test and other steroids it's very expensive.
it should be more expensive then trenbolone... if not you have fake....
lot's of times they sell npp as primo.... only a few can tell the diffrence...
real primo was very very very good..... i got real full! full and lean... no water retention...

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2011, 10:15:16 AM »

Thanks Optimus!  I had sort of figured that about Primo... very sad I think.  I was wishing by some ray of hope that it was still made legit in Turkey and available especially if I got to move there.  From what I researched it seemed like what you said...very very very good!  Plus for my goals of just maintaining fat loss and maybe adding a little muscle it seemed perfect.  

For what I want so far the natty route has worked, but as I get older it is much harder to maintain of course.  Can't be loose with the diet much at all.  So I been thinking AAS could help keep me going as I age.  I figure if I can't live someplace where AAS is legal...then here in the USA where we have insane laws my best bet is to get a script for test and GH.  If I can't get a script ... then just keep plugging away like I been doing I guess.  

bro nobody cares for the guy that orders a few kits of hgh and a few vials of anabolics man!
unless you are a world famous athlete or hollywood star lolol!
you will be fine, lot of guys do it....only the big dealers get cought.
you won't go to jail for 4 vials of test and 3 kits of hgh ....
worst that can happen is you loose your money.... and maybe a fine, maybe....
Be Happy,
Optimus

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2011, 10:17:07 AM »
i know.....
have used it... did not like it....
some have to be ok i guess...
but! i know the price of raw primo powder....
test is about 1,5 to 2,5 dollers depend on quantity....
primo is 20 dollars... offcourse a big ugl can buy in bulk and get it maybe for 15 dollars.. but still compared to test and other steroids it's very expensive.
it should be more expensive then trenbolone... if not you have fake....
lot's of times they sell npp as primo.... only a few can tell the diffrence...
real primo was very very very good..... i got real full! full and lean... no water retention...

U USED DL'S PRIMO AND DID NOT LIKE IT?  :(
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2011, 10:26:55 AM »
U USED DL'S PRIMO AND DID NOT LIKE IT?  :(
nah bro.... i am european....
dutch, we have golden gear and generic supplements as big ugl.... used to be good stuff...
but there primo, well i do not think it was real...
i have used the real deal, from schering.... know what it should feel like...never felt that using ugl.
but your's maybe good man!
china does produce good primo.... it's just expensive as hell! so it should be expensive to buy.. lol! sucksss i know...
when ordering a kilo i was offered a price of about 17 dollars per gram... when buying per 100 grams a gram was 22 dollars...
just to give you an idea...test is just 1,5 dollars per gram... and tren about 9 dollars....
better save money for hgh.. lol!  ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2011, 10:33:40 AM »
bro nobody cares for the guy that orders a few kits of hgh and a few vials of anabolics man!
unless you are a world famous athlete or hollywood star lolol!
you will be fine, lot of guys do it....only the big dealers get cought.
you won't go to jail for 4 vials of test and 3 kits of hgh ....
worst that can happen is you loose your money.... and maybe a fine, maybe....

Probably true, but I always seem to be that lucky one.  You know how it goes... 'this bad thing only happens to one in 500 people' ... I somehow have that aura to be that one.  LOL   Like how I got a speeding ticket for 5 mph over on the freeway.  70 in a 65... >:(  Meanwhile hundreds of cars wizz by going 90. 

But I also figured if I can get it legal from a pharmacy, then I know what I am getting is correct dosage, sterile, etc.  I'm sure you can get real stuff through illegal means, but you probably have to be experienced at spotting fakes.  I know I would totally suck at that.  ha ha ha! 

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2011, 10:37:56 AM »
Probably true, but I always seem to be that lucky one.  You know how it goes... 'this bad thing only happens to one in 500 people' ... I somehow have that aura to be that one.  LOL   Like how I got a speeding ticket for 5 mph over on the freeway.  70 in a 65... >:(  Meanwhile hundreds of cars wizz by going 90. 

But I also figured if I can get it legal from a pharmacy, then I know what I am getting is correct dosage, sterile, etc.  I'm sure you can get real stuff through illegal means, but you probably have to be experienced at spotting fakes.  I know I would totally suck at that.  ha ha ha! 
well you will be paying 4 times as much with a script...
lot's of sites domestic as well man... will be no problem at all....
when athletes get busted, what happens???? right a fine.... public humiliation but no jailtime man..
you will be fine... just fine.. lol... live a litlle dangerous!!  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus