Author Topic: Men age like Wine, Women age like Milk  (Read 27071 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
K

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Men age like Wine, Women age like Milk
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 01:38:14 PM »
spears

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2011, 02:19:58 PM »
I'm 27 and I see a lot of the guys I graduated with. They have huge beer bellies and look like complete shit. If you take good care of yourself you can look good for a long time.
I'm 34, and mot of the women that I went to school with---34 and below have gained a ton of weight. Many of the women in their 30s are established, but want the handsome established man...but these women don't look like they used too, but they try to dress like it..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2011, 02:22:17 PM »
I'm 34, and mot of the women that I went to school with---34 and below have gained a ton of weight. Many of the women in their 30s are established, but want the handsome established man...but these women don't look like they used too, but they try to dress like it..

Hell yeah...it's actually sad to see women who are 50 + pounds overweight squeezing themselves into little sexy numbers, with their thong hanging out the back.

Face facts and dress appropriately

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 02:23:19 PM »
True, after 30 many women hit the wall.
T

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 02:26:11 PM »
Hell yeah...it's actually sad to see women who are 50 + pounds overweight squeezing themselves into little sexy numbers, with their thong hanging out the back.

Face facts and dress appropriately
I knew one woman in college, she was hitting all the switches---now she dress like a slob and her shape looks like a melted stick butter. Another chick blew up like a water tank. And they get pissed at me for virtually still looking 22.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 02:33:32 PM »
I knew one woman in college, she was hitting all the switches---now she dress like a slob and her shape looks like a melted stick butter. Another chick blew up like a water tank. And they get pissed at me for virtually still looking 22.

You're lucky...me too. and yeah, you get a metric ton of hate for it.

like Ive said....."walking guilt".....I was in a furniture store just yesterday and the dude started with the same old shit..."yeah, I'm gonna start hitting it hard again....i used to be in really good shape"

Fucking leave it out already, I don't care ..really, I just want to buy a lamp.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 02:35:07 PM »

like Ive said....."walking guilt".....I was in a furniture store just yesterday and the dude started with the same old shit..."yeah, I'm gonna start hitting it hard again....i used to be in really good shape"

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 02:37:55 PM »
I was in a furniture store just yesterday and the dude started with the same old shit..."yeah, I'm gonna start hitting it hard again....i used to be in really good shape"

Fucking leave it out already, I don't care.

Yeah, HATE hearing this crap. I am 41 and have been training for 26 years. The amount of times I have heard some jackoff tell me he used to be into bodybuilding and "needs to get back into it" makes me sick. Fuck off, already. 

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 02:41:38 PM »
Go to a club tomorrow night look around at all the ladies past 30 they all look their age even those who dont have kids (at that age).....While most guys can b pushing 40 and  even if they have a beer belly some can past for late 20's/early 30's.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »
One more thing  If you marry a woman same age as you, wait till you both hit 40's/50's she'll look like your mom.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 02:44:10 PM »
I am 41 (as said) and most guess me at early-to-mid 30s. Never been drunk; never done drugs; never been a partier; never smoked a cigarette; never been marrried; have no kids ...  :D

All the "hotties" from my HS who were the it-chicks now look like 12 miles of smashed assholes.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2011, 02:53:52 PM »
Yeah, HATE hearing this crap. I am 41 and have been training for 26 years. The amount of times I have heard some jackoff tell me he used to be into bodybuilding and "needs to get back into it" makes me sick. Fuck off, already.  

LOL....just ONCE...I'd like to say, before they even say A WORD to me...."yeah, I Know...you used to be in fantastic shape until you had a motorcycle accident, and your cousin is twice my size.....Now....I'm looking for a lamp to use as a reading lamp next to brown leather chair, want to spend around $200"  ;D ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2011, 02:58:28 PM »

lol walking guilt :D people, colleagues and espec girls always begin babbling about "joining a gym" this and "startin a diet" that.. and i'm not even big just fit. but it's pretty wierd hearing it over and over. guess you should take it a compliment hey

joverman

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2011, 02:59:50 PM »
seeing older fat ladies is something i'm scared of :-[, i dont want to look like them when i get older.

Swlabr

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2011, 03:09:18 PM »
LOL....just ONCE...I'd like to say, before they even say A WORD to me...."yeah, I Know...you used to be in fantastic shape until you had a motorcycle accident, and your cousin is twice my size.....Now....I'm looking for a lamp to use as a reading lamp next to brown leather chair, want to spend around $200"  ;D ;D

I guffawed heartily. ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2011, 03:10:32 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2011, 03:23:52 PM »
Women who smoke and party/drink alot seems to age rapidly. And it's not exactly a shortage of that type of women. Smoking especially seems really shitty for the skin. Smoking = saggy wrinkly skin. Same goes for men who does that but not to the same extent for some reason.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2011, 03:26:30 PM »
Women who smoke and party/drink alot seems to age rapidly. And it's not exactly a shortage of that type of women. Smoking especially seems really shitty for the skin. Smoking = saggy wrinkly skin. Same goes for men who does that but not to the same extent for some reason.

the sun is as bad as smoking

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2011, 03:30:27 PM »
the sun is as bad as smoking
yes I would agree on that. atleast excessive tanning. 20-30 mins 2 times/week is probably not so bad.

laying on the beach frying for hours and hours = not good.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
for every lindsay lohan,spears,u have tomei,milano,h berry,they look better for there age than those 2 ever will,esp lohan she is quite the train wreck with that horrible blonde hair and pale skin and partying has ruined a young pretty hot redhead.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2011, 03:36:33 PM »
groink bringing the funny!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »
they never lifted a weight of their life, they re lying, but they say that hoping you will train them, give them tips etc... Or they really think it's easy to look like you, must not be that hard heh, if they join a gym tomorow in two weeks they ll give you a run for your money!   ::)

Fact is anyone who trains , practise a physical activity all life long will age better than others, how is that hard to fucking understand. Anyone could do it, it's not like it's only reserved to some "gifted" people, the process works the same for every single human being; fucking run, lift weights, move your ass and dont eat more than necessary and you will age well and still be fuckable. Even ugly looking people can be fuckable if they have a decent body they take care of.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2011, 04:31:02 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2011, 04:46:58 PM »
True or false?Post pictures with evidence to support or dismiss this claim