Author Topic: Average number of partners is...  (Read 13403 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Average number of partners is...
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »
3 in one day once, but I'm not proud of it. It was when I was a male chauvinist pig...

No such a thing, Dutch.

The women were whore sluts. Don't feel sorry.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2011, 01:51:41 PM »

Does that include dudes??
no that number would be closer to 50

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2011, 01:55:39 PM »
Two in a 24 hour period was my best effort and promiscuity. 4 weekends in a row I pulled.

In total, I'd say I've nailed around 40 chicks in my life. 31 now.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2011, 01:57:48 PM »
Do hookers count?
O

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2011, 04:19:37 PM »
no that number would be closer to 50

WTF TBOMBZ ,you said you were bisexual  but more straight than gay .

7 women, 43 men ?  you're gay as fuck .

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2011, 04:21:29 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 09:18:30 PM »

ive put zero effort into getting men. never had to try in the slightest. women on the other hand... that used to be quite a struggle.  another factor, the dudes are pretty much all one time encounters. but with the females i always come back for more.

during the relationship before my current i must have had sex over 300 times during a little over 2 years. maybe more like 500. if you take that into account im much much much more experienced with women.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »
I´ve done over 100 stopped counting after....7 wtf? women are easy...although 25-30 were real hoes i´ve pulled more tail then almost 10 americano men together... i live in europe hope this helps...

4 for women...LOL...average is more like 50 dick-ins + 50 just a blowjob...
MIRAGETROPIN

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2011, 11:35:30 PM »
ive put zero effort into getting men. never had to try in the slightest. women on the other hand... that used to be quite a struggle.  another factor, the dudes are pretty much all one time encounters. but with the females i always come back for more.

during the relationship before my current i must have had sex over 300 times during a little over 2 years. maybe more like 500. if you take that into account im much much much more experienced with women.

A woman with some self respect would never ever be involved with a "man" like you who sucks cocks.  :-X

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 04:07:30 AM »
Erm, was that survey on some totally random group of men or age was specified? Coz you know, you get totally different results depending on this variable.

Xerxes

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 04:46:47 AM »

hahaha x2

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 07:18:54 AM »
How the fuck can this survey be accurate unless you interview every old girl on their death bed?
I have no idea how many girls i'll plow because i have a good 20 years left in me i hope.

average 7?  by what age?   in my 60's and 70's i'll be plowing cheap oriental and east european pussy by the shitlaod i hope.
Assuming my pension holds out and my old wife is safely committed in an old folks home. ;D.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 07:23:36 AM »
Maybe 7 a week in the 80's/90's, give or take a few. One of the fringe benefits of being in a rock band.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »
143 and counting (2 I couldn't get off, so 141).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 02:47:10 PM »
It would seem I have led a sexually sheltered life compared to some guys. Probably explains why I am still married to the same woman after almost 47 years.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 03:10:50 PM »
It would seem I have led a sexually sheltered life compared to some guys. Probably explains why I am still married to the same woman after almost 47 years.

I bet you've had 5times more sex anyway, as in sum of ejaculations performed with a real female.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 03:20:01 PM »
I bet you've had 5times more sex anyway, as in sum of ejaculations performed with a real female.

That's a possibility. I will say that I am not an overly sexual person. Some guys claim they have to have sex all the time. I never felt that way. Perhaps I have always had a fairly low libido, who knows? More importantly, my wife and I have always been affectionate with each other regardless of whether we were having sex or not. My wife's poor health today makes intercourse all but impossible for her....and I'm not talking mere headaches here.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »
A woman with some self respect would never ever be involved with a "man" like you who sucks cocks.  :-X

;D ya, women hate guys that they can relate to, who enjoy going shopping, who have good fashion sense, who view the world in a similar manner as they do, men who dont have any of the negative male stereotypical behaviors.. men who can be their best friend, better friend than their closest female friend,  and lover at the same time.  ;D they really REALLY hate it

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2011, 04:07:33 PM »

Qft. I was the same way with my ex wife because I was with her throughout hs,college, 11 yrs total and we screwed like rabbits the whole time. I'm starting to catch up with some of you here in numbers now though ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2011, 04:10:01 PM »
I once worked with a guy who claimed a 170 women the first 10 of which were virgins. He also claimed his wife was a virgin when he met her. Needless to say the guy was a BEAST hahahaha. I wish i had his picture to post. Anyone claiming in the 100's is usually bullshitting. I have a friend who is a total ladies man and his number is currently at 60 which is disgusting in my opinion. When you play that game you realize after a while that it isn't worth it anymore. Sex gets to a point where it becomes meaningless but for some i guess it is as addicting as a drug.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2011, 04:10:48 PM »
  ;D ya, women hate guys that they can relate to, who enjoy going shopping, who have good fashion sense, who view the world in a similar manner as they do, men who dont have any of the negative male stereotypical behaviors.. men who can be their best friend, better friend than their closest female friend,  and lover at the same time.  ;D they really REALLY hate it
What? It's true they do  :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2011, 04:11:12 PM »
I once fucked  4 hoes in one 24 minutes time frame .

But you're also an extremely good looking guy with a huge penis, that does help a little..

"1"

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2011, 04:12:26 PM »
But you're also an extremely good looking guy with a huge penis, that does help a little..

"1"
Doesn't matter how good looking he is. He could be the ugliest fuck in the world with a wad of cash in his hand. He could also have nothing going for him as well except game and still achieve that.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2011, 04:14:21 PM »
I once worked with a guy who claimed a 170 women the first 10 of which were virgins. He also claimed his wife was a virgin when he met her. Needless to say the guy was a BEAST hahahaha.

"Beast" as in bodybuilding terms?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2011, 04:17:36 PM »
"Beast" as in bodybuilding terms?
As in lady killer  ::). I can't remember his last name so getbig will have to forgo pictures  :-\