Author Topic: Average number of partners is...  (Read 13402 times)

Stavios

Re: Average number of partners is...
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »

WTF TBOMBZ ,you said you were bisexual  but more straight than gay .

7 women, 43 men ?  you're gay as fuck .

LMAO

sorry Bombz but that made me lol real hard  ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2011, 04:26:05 PM »
LMAO

sorry Bombz but that made me lol real hard  ;D
That kind of activity is pretty dangerous. Surprised he hasn't caught a disease yet especially considering the part of the country he lives. My gay room mate told me he refused to have sex with anyone from Atlanta because he knew too many people who had AIDS there.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »
Doesn't matter how good looking he is. He could be the ugliest fuck in the world with a wad of cash in his hand. He could also have nothing going for him as well except game and still achieve that.

But it doesn't hurt.  All things held the same, if a woman (or man) looks at two men from a distance, both just sitting there AND one of them happens to be physically good looking, while the other looks like a turd in clothes, no amount of game will attract her to the turd.

"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2011, 04:30:21 PM »
But you're also an extremely good looking guy with a huge penis, that does help a little..

"1"

QFT

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2011, 04:41:59 PM »
glad to see the getbig average seems to be at least 10 times the american average

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2011, 04:52:32 PM »

Does that include dudes??

Dudes are less trouble. Dudes understand that it is just sex and nothing more. Most women expect some romance and a relationship. -Not that relationships are bad, just more involved. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2011, 04:55:54 PM »
A woman with some self respect would never ever be involved with a "man" like you who sucks cocks.  :-X

You may be right about that. However, one doesn't generally introduce themselves to a woman by announcing who they have had sex with and what they've done sexually.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2011, 05:01:10 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......

...I would wear out my H & A letters this is so friggin' funny!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2011, 05:03:18 PM »

Can you imagine what that kids sphincter looks like after being ravaged by 43 men. I guess the name ColonDrizzle really does apply to him.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2011, 05:09:06 PM »
Can you imagine what that kids sphincter looks like after being ravaged by 43 men. I guess the name ColonDrizzle really does apply to him.
Check his post history, he has also said that he enjoys being fisted. Kid is really fucked up in the head.

Oh and his dad rides with HA...........hahahahahaa a!!!!!! ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »
Check his post history, he has also said that he enjoys being fisted. Kid is really fucked up in the head.

Oh and his dad rides with HA...........hahahahahaa a!!!!!! ;D ;D

Perhaps he is just highly sexual and open to anything or easily bored. Ouch, though....shoving a fist up one's butt hole would have to hurt like shit. I would think one would have to be loaded on something in order not to feel the pain.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2011, 06:23:07 PM »
I once worked with a guy who claimed a 170 women the first 10 of which were virgins. He also claimed his wife was a virgin when he met her. Needless to say the guy was a BEAST hahahaha. I wish i had his picture to post. Anyone claiming in the 100's is usually bullshitting. I have a friend who is a total ladies man and his number is currently at 60 which is disgusting in my opinion. When you play that game you realize after a while that it isn't worth it anymore. Sex gets to a point where it becomes meaningless but for some i guess it is as addicting as a drug.

I have had about 130-150 as i am 42 and never been married. I have to say that i kind of regret all of the sleeping around in my younger days as it prob fucked up my chances of meeting a decent girl.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2011, 06:39:03 PM »
I have had about 130-150 as i am 42 and never been married. I have to say that i kind of regret all of the sleeping around in my younger days as it prob fucked up my chances of meeting a decent girl.
No homo but i truly believe sleeping around with that many takes a bit of your soul away. There comes a point where you stop learning things from the women you hook up with and you start loosing a piece of yourself with each one. Sex kind of just becomes another act like eating or bathing. However it is hard to fight your animalistic instincts.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2011, 06:41:38 PM »
No homo but i truly believe sleeping around with that many takes a bit of your soul away. There comes a point where you stop learning things from the women you hook up with and you start loosing a piece of yourself with each one. Sex kind of just becomes another act like eating or bathing. However it is hard to fight your animalistic instincts.

This behavior has nothing to do with animalistic instincts, it's about not having inherited spirituality from parents who didnt have one either. His father advised him to behave that way obviously. He told his son to reproduce what he did. He condemned his son to share his fate doing so. Possibly the end of another lineage. Natural selection, or God's Will ?

We all have animalistic instincts but what separates those who follow them and those who dont, is acquired, inherited, spirituality, moral values, Faith coming -or not- from our parents or mentors of subsitution if we didnt have parents.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2011, 06:42:16 PM »

Sex is just another act like eating or bathing. Love on the otherhand....

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2011, 06:46:47 PM »

I'd say you are JUST 42, still plenty of time to meet someone "right". I'm nowehere in the position to teach you, as I'm way younger, but think about it in this way: you'd have met a "decent girl" in your 20's (let's assume that), you'd have married her...and fast forward - she'd most probably be an old hag right now,gained a ton of weight, and generally - boring/irritative creature that some time in the past was what you remember as a "sexy young girl" you fell in love with. You'd be sitting on the couch thinking to yourself (while these money draining bastards running around you) - "How the fuck did I end up like this?".. There's a possibility for a better scenario, but it's not that common, so... at least you have something to remember.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2011, 06:47:07 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Marsden

Early life and family

Marsden was born in Stillwater, Oklahoma. His father, James L. Marsden, Ph.D., a professor of animal sciences and industry at Kansas State University,[1] and his mother, a nutritionist, divorced when he was nine years old.[2] Marsden has four siblings: two younger sisters, Jennifer and Elizabeth, and two brothers, Jeff and Robert. He attended Hefner Middle School and Putnam City North High School, in Oklahoma City, and later went on to attend Oklahoma State University, where he studied broadcast journalism. He was also a member of Delta Tau Delta fraternity. However, Marsden left after one and a half years, opting instead to move out to Los Angeles in order to pursue his acting career.

Personal life

Marsden married actress Lisa Linde, daughter of country music songwriter Dennis Linde, on July 22, 2000. Marsden and Linde have two children: son Jack Holden and daughter Mary James.[16] Linde filed for divorce on September 23, 2011.[17]

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/11/16/family-photo-james-marsdens-bowling-bunch/
Family Photo: James Marsden’s Bowling Bunch

Say cheese! James Marsden, wife Lisa Linde and their kids — son Jack Holden, 9½, and daughter Mary James, 5

James marden parents divorced when he was 9.

He divorced from his own wife when his own son was... 9 .

We re only subconsciously reproducing what happend to us in our childhood. Sons walk in the steps of their fathers. It's reassuring even if the reproduced behavior is a bad one. He s doing to his own son what his father did to him.

The ten commandments ;

-Do not worship any other gods besides me.
-Do not make idols of any kind, whether in the shape of birds or animals or fish. You must never worship or bow down to them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not share your affection with any other god! I do not leave unpunished the sins of those who hate me, but I punish the children for the sins of their parents to the third and fourth generations. But I lavish my love on those who love me and obey my commands, even for a thousand generations.
-Do not misuse the name of the Lord your God. The Lord will not let you go unpunished if you misuse his name.
Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days a week are set apart for your daily duties and regular work, but the seventh day is a day of rest dedicated to the Lord your God. On that day no one in your household may do any kind of work. This includes you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, your livestock, and any foreigners living among you. For in six days the Lord made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and everything in them; then he rested on the seventh day. That is why the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy.

-Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God will give you

-Do not murder.

-Do not commit adultery.

-Do not steal.

-Do not testify falsely against your neighbor.

-Do not covet your neighbor’s house. Do not covet your neighbor’s wife, male or female servant, ox or donkey, or anything else your neighbor owns.

Exodus 20:5, Deuteronomy 5:9 and Deuteronomy 24:16; Ezekiel 18:20

Yes they do
        (Exodus 20:5) - "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,"
        (Deuteronomy 5:9) - "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,"
        (Exodus 34:6-7) - "Then the Lord passed by in front of him and proclaimed, "The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; 7who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."
        (1 Cor. 15:22) - "For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all shall be made alive."

Natural selection or the will of our Creator, our unique ancestor, our Father, God ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2011, 06:47:42 PM »
I'd say you are JUST 42, still plenty of time to meet someone "right". I'm nowehere in the position to teach you, as I'm way younger, but think about it in this way: you'd have met a "decent girl" in your 20's (let's assume that), you'd have married her...and fast forward - she'd most probably be an old had right now,gained a ton of weight, and generally - boring/irritative creature that some time in the past was what you remember as a "sexy young girl" you fell in love with. You'd be sitting on the couch thinking to yourself (while these money draining bastards running around you) - "How the fuck did I end up like this?".. There's a possibility for a better scenario, but it's not that common, so... at least you have something to remember.

wrong. Very few people want you once you re past 40.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2011, 06:52:52 PM »

I know guys who are 45-50 (in a great shape and look young) - gets TONS of young and fresh pussy (money not involved btw).. It depends on a person A LOT (and a geographical location I guess.. as I've noticed in US for ex. - the age "gap" is frowned upon a lot, while in Europe - it's nothing to talk about, etc..). I'd actually upload pics, but that wouldn't be ethical (as who knows who is reading this board).
 And if you are in great shape, look good and HAVE MONEY in addition to that - you'll have quite a pool of females, starting from 20 (most will seek advantage, depends on what you seek for), to these 30-35 divorced with a kid or two (who cares if looks good, and some of them really does)..

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »

This behavior has nothing to do with animalistic instincts, it's about not having inherited spirituality from parents who didnt have one either. His father advised him to behave that way obviously. He told his son to reproduce what he did. He condemned his son to share his fate doing so. Possibly the end of another lineage. Natural selection, or God's Will ?

We all have animalistic instincts but what separates those who follow them and those who dont, is acquired, inherited, spirituality, moral values, Faith coming -or not- from our parents or mentors of subsitution if we didnt have parents.
Your religious ramblings are nothing more then a soup sandwich. They hold nothing of value. Please preach the chronicles of Narnia to me. At least that is half entertaining.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2011, 07:27:52 PM »
From as much as I've red Ubermans posts yet - I like his style (of putting words together), but it completely baffles me when a man of a seemingly high intelligence is as religiously nut as he is.
 Fear of death must be going strong.. no offence.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2011, 08:21:41 PM »
I'd say you are JUST 42, still plenty of time to meet someone "right". I'm nowehere in the position to teach you, as I'm way younger, but think about it in this way: you'd have met a "decent girl" in your 20's (let's assume that), you'd have married her...and fast forward - she'd most probably be an old hag right now,gained a ton of weight, and generally - boring/irritative creature that some time in the past was what you remember as a "sexy young girl" you fell in love with. You'd be sitting on the couch thinking to yourself (while these money draining bastards running around you) - "How the fuck did I end up like this?".. There's a possibility for a better scenario, but it's not that common, so... at least you have something to remember.

You have sad and somewhat warped view of married life. Just so you know, some men grow old, fat and crabby too. If you are lucky, you and your partner will grow old and live happily ever after....whatever that means.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2011, 08:35:32 PM »

What are you suggesting? Do you think life is over at 40? Contrary to what you suggest, there is someone for everyone. Unfortunately, very often the longer one remains unattached, the more comfortable they get with living alone (set in their ways). When people are open to relationships with others, they can connect at any point in their lives.

Incidentally, you put a lot of the ownness of a man's behavior on what he learned from his father. What about boys who have either no father figure or a weak father figure setting the example in their lives. I cannot agree that we are destined to repeat the mistakes of our fathers or our mothers for that matter.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2011, 08:40:03 PM »

Had you met a "decent" woman in your younger days, you probably would be with her today. Some folks shop until they drop. That's OK as long as they aren't looking for something that cannot be found. There are no perfect people, but their are people who are perfect for each other. If you want to be married, you will be. It makes no difference that you are forty-two years old.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2011, 08:40:33 PM »
anything the virgin uberman says about women or sex is bs