Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 20, 2014, 11:50:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mods why do you let Benny copy and past artilces and not move them?  (Read 3319 times)
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2011, 01:35:19 PM »

Why do continue to let this leftist leaning shit bag copy and paste bullshit articles all over the gossip and opinion section when we have a political board completely devoted to that. Mods find time to  change thread titles delete pictures but you can't move his commie horse shit where it belongs? Anyone else feel the way I do?

Not to mention Benny is a vile angry racist asshole race baiter.

Report to moderator   Logged
Swede!
Getbig IV

www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »

Its ok. Because I can spam my site in them

makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 01:40:45 PM »

Its ok. Because I can spam my site in them

I came here to see men in thongs  Grin
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 01:45:04 PM »

Why do continue to let this leftist leaning shit bag copy and paste bullshit articles all over the gossip and opinion section when we have a political board completely devoted to that. Mods find time to  change thread titles delete pictures but you can't move his commie horse shit where it belongs? Anyone else feel the way I do?

Awww...

!
mass243
Getbig V

!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 01:48:48 PM »

In democracy everyone has a right to express their opinions but pure "copy and paste" should not be acceptable though.

P
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »

In democracy everyone has a right to express their opinions but pure "copy and paste" should not be acceptable though.

There's a section for political stuff. The mma threads get moved. What if 3333 starts doing the same thing this place would be a mess.
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 01:58:18 PM »

"Pure copy and paste" happens all over this board by HUNDREDS of members. So let's cut (& paste Grin ) the bullshit.  Angry Whether it is youtube vids or inane material from other sites, lot's of people C&P. So don't put it all on me.  Roll Eyes

It is WHAT I copy and paste that disturbs dipshit dirtbags like the thread starter. I most often post articles by well respected journalists that are expressing a point of view that causes him to blow a gasket. More often than not, I doubt he even fully comprehends the particular article's material. He just skims it, sees that it makes some valid points, and that it was posted by ME, and proceeds to have another potential brain aneurysm-inducing racist meltdown. That makes it all worthwhile. Grin

!
Bodybuilder Lex Reeves
Getbig III

STEROIDSR4LOSERS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 02:59:43 PM »

Don't let him bother you. It's like a drive through a "dark" neighborhood. You look at how they live, and you smile to yourself you're not one of them. Just imagine what this benny n sees looking back at him in the mirror. Would you want to see that kind of a face looking back at you in the mirror? Count your blessings.
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 03:23:34 PM »

"Pure copy and paste" happens all over this board by HUNDREDS of members. So let's cut (& paste Grin ) the bullshit.  Angry Whether it is youtube vids or inane material from other sites, lot's of people C&P. So don't put it all on me.  Roll Eyes

It is WHAT I copy and paste that disturbs dipshit dirtbags like the thread starter. I most often post articles by well respected journalists that are expressing a point of view that causes him to blow a gasket. More often than not, I doubt he even fully comprehends the particular article's material. He just skims it, sees that it makes some valid points, and that it was posted by ME, and proceeds to have another potential brain aneurysm-inducing racist meltdown. That makes it all worthwhile. Grin

Benny you have none of your ideas that's the point. You copy and paste and then stamp it with a smile face. Your main purpose is to agitate people. You must be a bitter son of a bitch to spend that much of your life trying to get under peoples skin. I have been to the political board and I've seen how bad you get destroyed when you actually try to debate people. You're a cockroach bro.
el numero uno
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 03:27:32 PM »

Awww...

Lol
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 03:31:46 PM »

Lol

That's one of the five gifs in Benny's repertoire when he's getting owned.
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 03:39:33 PM »

Do you want them MLA formatted?  Cheesy Cheesy

D
the trainer
Getbig V

Hardcore is the only way to train

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 03:47:14 PM »

And why are you allowed to be a whinny bitch, if you do not like it dont click on the thread, who are you the fucking board nazi.
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 03:51:48 PM »

And why are you allowed to be a whinny bitch, if you do not like it dont click on the thread, who are you the fucking board nazi.

Who the fuck are you? Have you been here a whole week? If there wasn't a political board I wouldn't care! When my threads get moved to the general discussion but this shit stays ya it bothers me. So fuck off newb.
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 03:52:19 PM »

Opinions don`t count as facts.

E
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »

You think any of that shit he posts are facts  Roll Eyes  I'm sure a bunch of us "rednecks" could start littering the go with a bunch of right wing articles. We could pollute the entire board. It belongs in the political section.
The True Adonis
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 04:20:38 PM »

You think any of that shit he posts are facts  Roll Eyes  I'm sure a bunch of us "rednecks" could start littering the go with a bunch of right wing articles. We could pollute the entire board. It belongs in the political section.
You are not a "redneck" nor a Southerner. 

E
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 04:23:54 PM »

What does someone need to qualify as a "Southerner"  Huh Huh

D
The True Adonis
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 04:43:12 PM »

What does someone need to qualify as a "Southerner"  Huh Huh
Not moving from Up North and being First or Second generation Armenian.

E
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 05:34:18 PM »

That's your opinion.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
The True Adonis
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »

That's your opinion.
No. 

E
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 06:07:35 PM »

I know I'm not. I could care less. Anyone who has conservative views is a redneck racist to people like Benny.
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »

I know I'm not. I could care less. Anyone who has conservative views is a redneck racist to people like Benny.
WRONG  Roll Eyes

When you openly admit to being racist and like to refer to Blacks by regularly using the "n-word", I will consider you a racist and/or a redneck. Pretty self explanatory and a rather healthy dose of common sense, the way I see it.  Wink

!
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 04:56:17 PM »

No. 
Yes, unless you can back it up with a double blind scientific study showing that opinions are not facts.......then it is just your opinion.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
The True Adonis
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 05:00:55 PM »

Yes, unless you can back it up with a double blind scientific study showing that opinions are not facts.......then it is just your opinion.
Easy.  For instance, if you contend that 45 lb plate is made of cheese and I demonstrate that its molecular makeup is Iron via atomic analysis your opinion fails miserably.

Furthermore, if you have zero evidence backing your opinion it does not constitute as being factual.

E
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!