Author Topic: What single moment in life has hurt you the most?  (Read 35621 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What single moment in life has hurt you the most?
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2011, 12:38:42 AM »
I like Dogs better.  Dogs are decent people.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2011, 12:40:46 AM »
To each their own for sure!  Adonis - don't let society pressure you into shit you don't want to do... if you don't want to have kids, then by all means don't have kids, its your life do as you want brotha!  Nothing wrong with that!

I myself do plan on having kids sometime in the future, and I do want them.  Because I actually do enjoy kids a lot, Been spending a lot of time with my nephew(in-law) and its fun watching them develop into human being with thoughts and ideas.  I dunno, raising kids is something I want to experience.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2011, 12:43:54 AM »
Leafy, back in the mid 80's I used to work bouncing at a Chinese/Vietnamese night club in Alhambra, ca. The people that I worked with were all off duty Marshalls (now Sheriff dept). The one marshall worked the front taking money, I worked right in front of him checking I'd, not letting underaged in, kicking people out, etc. I got the job because I knew on of the marshalls and was studying to become one myself. The people that came in were rival gang members but that was the place to go as kind if a neutral zone. Vietnamese would always either try to sneak there way in (if they were underage) or lie. We kicked people out a lot and we also got threatened a lot. Long story short, we got threatened one night and at the end of the night one came back and shot the place up, hollow point bullets and all. My friend died on in OR and the shooter fled, I managed to get several rounds off as he was leaving (as did the other cops that was there with me) but he was too far gone. They caught him 6mos later in Chinatown in Boston, extradited him back and stood trial. I was the only witness.

That is a crazy story bro!  Glad to hear you survived it... and I'm sorry about your friend.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2011, 12:44:15 AM »
To each their own for sure!  Adonis - don't let society pressure you into shit you don't want to do... if you don't want to have kids, then by all means don't have kids, its your life do as you want brotha!  Nothing wrong with that!

I myself do plan on having kids sometime in the future, and I do want them.  Because I actually do enjoy kids a lot, Been spending a lot of time with my nephew(in-law) and its fun watching them develop into human being with thoughts and ideas.  I dunno, raising kids is something I want to experience.
You will make a great father I am sure my friend.  Some people enjoy it and it of course will come with its own set of hardships.  May your first child, be a masculine child so that way we can have another Beautiful man with Glasses on stage at the Olympia.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2011, 12:45:46 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Stavios

« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2011, 06:19:54 AM »
seriously.. pissing razor blades is the worst thing ever

nothing hurts more

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2011, 06:49:06 AM »
I honestly think there is something in Jewish DNA that allows one to not dwell on such things.

Best one liner ever!!!
and dont jeworry U get all the credit$.
Team Schering Oss NL

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2011, 07:01:12 AM »
When my first true love said she wanted 'space' and officially dumped me a week later. My insides was torn to shreds. I'd wake up at night and had difficulty breathing. She was the last thing in my mind when I closed my eyes at night, she was the first thing that came up in my dreams if I was lucky enough to fall asleep, and the first thing in my mind when I opened my eyes in the morning. That period in my life change me forever. To this day (12 years later), I still don't trust any bitch and never allow myself to get close to any woman again.

You know, the funny thing is that she ended up marrying a real dickhead, had a kid and got divorced, married another asshole, got fat and last I heard she was in the process of divorcing again. I saw a picture of her and she aged tremendously the past 10-12 years. She'd 32 and looks 45. Ragged. But, regardless of her face and body, she still has those beautiful eyes and mysterious Mona Lisa smile. Even as she grows old and her looks fade, she's always going to be that one that got away.

Ah well.  >:(

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2011, 07:33:52 AM »
Nice...seems I have yet another bitter gimmick stalker. Good job Ron fucking up the boards by letting shit heads like this on!

He does have a point Roach. Lucky for you you're as tall as a baby chair therefore you're still around today to bust a nut over boys. Think about it.

respectfully.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2011, 07:38:48 AM »
What moment in life was you at your worst?Could be splitting from a  girlfriend or wife, losing a family member, fired from a job you love etc, now weeks, months or years later it leaves you waking with cold sweats  :-\
mental= finding out i was an intelligent caring human being in a world of assholes. physical= quite a few compound fracture of tibia hs football, kidney stones rank 6 hip replacement surgeries several concussions. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger i guess.
F

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2011, 07:45:12 AM »
Wife attempted suicide in 2001, but I intervened and she ended up in a coma for 4 weeks. She suffered an anoxic brain injury similar to a stroke victim. Had to relearn everything from square one....speech, muscle control, control of emotions etc...and was wheelchair bound for a year or so afterwards. She never fully regained motor control and was essentially a different person physically and mentally.

To cut a long story short, fast forward 2 years later and she did finally commit suicide. I found her body one morning after waking.

People can hide their depression very well as I found her to be a happy and well adjusted person 99% of the time. If anyone any of you know mentions suicide, take it very seriously and seek medical attention or advice.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2011, 07:53:20 AM »
Ever found it funny when people claim that 'their kid is their best achievement ever', and this is before the little vermin is even born!!

Never want one of the little rats myself. The thought of looking after one on a day today basis fills me with disgust.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2011, 07:58:19 AM »
Wife attempted suicide in 2001, but I intervened and she ended up in a coma for 4 weeks. She suffered an anoxic brain injury similar to a stroke victim. Had to relearn everything from square one....speech, muscle control, control of emotions etc...and was wheelchair bound for a year or so afterwards. She never fully regained motor control and was essentially a different person physically and mentally.

To cut a long story short, fast forward 2 years later and she did finally commit suicide. I found her body one morning after waking.

People can hide their depression very well as I found her to be a happy and well adjusted person 99% of the time. If anyone any of you know mentions suicide, take it very seriously and seek medical attention or advice.

Sorry to hear that man. Depression is a killer and it's impossible to explain to someone who's never had it how tough it really is. I suffered in my early 20's and only through a brutal force of will and some medication was I cured. Funny thing was that there was nothing wrong in my life, I just didn't want to live.

Saying that, I still think that the majority of people are fucking namby-pamby and claim they suffer when they really aren't. A depression suffer, a REAL suffer tries to hide it, tries their best to appear happy and well adjusted. You can tell they're really struggling whilst a fucker poser with no balls is always down in the dumps over everything.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2011, 07:59:27 AM »
The time when my aunt died, the love of my life left me shortly afterwards, and my mother died in my arms while i was trying to save her with CPR not long after that.
All of this happening within a short period of time.

Needless to say i was in a very dark place.

Nothing could have hurt me more, a call from the Doc saying i had cancer would have been a relief for example.

Damn, life can be harsh. Feel for you guys.
O

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2011, 08:04:20 AM »
mental= finding out i was an intelligent caring human being in a world of assholes. physical= quite a few compound fracture of tibia hs football, kidney stones rank 6 hip replacement surgeries several concussions. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger i guess.
Ohhh you poor thing. I discovered that when i was 6 when my mom promised me spaghetti for supper and i got catfish instead and cried. Welcome to thunder dome bitch  ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2011, 08:04:43 AM »
Sorry to hear that man. Depression is a killer and it's impossible to explain to someone who's never had it how tough it really is. I suffered in my early 20's and only through a brutal force of will and some medication was I cured. Funny thing was that there was nothing wrong in my life, I just didn't want to live.

Saying that, I still think that the majority of people are fucking namby-pamby and claim they suffer when they really aren't. A depression suffer, a REAL suffer tries to hide it, tries their best to appear happy and well adjusted. You can tell they're really struggling whilst a fucker poser with no balls is always down in the dumps over everything.

I agree with you. The docs prescribed anti-depressants but didn't couple up with psychotherapy which is a big no-no from what I've read. The particular anti-depressant she was on may have also heightened her suicidal tendencies. She was indulging in rec drugs too which I'm sure exacerbated the situation.

Good to hear you found a way to deal with and cure your depression as too often people suffer in silence due to the stigma most attach to it. Most are unwilling or afraid to seek any form of treatment.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2011, 08:34:18 AM »
Ohhh you poor thing. I discovered that when i was 6 when my mom promised me spaghetti for supper and i got catfish instead and cried. Welcome to thunder dome bitch  ;D
;D i live for this shit....
F

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2011, 09:37:33 AM »
Having to go through a battlefield we just fought for for 3 days (for the kids here look up Breakup of Yugoslavia 1992/1993 or UNPROFOR) and lloking through their pockets for maps/documents.  The stench was PUTRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2011, 09:44:43 AM »
My son being in Boston's children's hospital when he was just a week old , worse time in my life bar none. He's was fine and is fine but not knowing at first absolutely crushes you in a indescribable way.

I seen parents there with their babies and they were never leaving that place with their baby , it was a real humbling experience , that experience reminds me often that you shouldn't bitch about inane shit because believe me there are people with so much more real problems than you.

Losing my youngest sister at 35 is right up there.

Hmm, I feel your pain, having two children myself.

Losing my father to cancer was bad- even worse was seing him being gradually destroyed by it.

NN

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2011, 09:54:37 AM »
Mules are sterile and can`t reproduce.  Must be "gods" little accident right.  ::)

God hates liberals.  Democrats can't be Christian.  Therefore mules are not republicans.  I learned all these things on getbig.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2011, 10:16:15 AM »
Getting sucker punched can be fairly painful..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2011, 10:26:25 AM »
When my first true love said she wanted 'space' and officially dumped me a week later. My insides was torn to shreds. I'd wake up at night and had difficulty breathing. She was the last thing in my mind when I closed my eyes at night, she was the first thing that came up in my dreams if I was lucky enough to fall asleep, and the first thing in my mind when I opened my eyes in the morning. That period in my life change me forever. To this day (12 years later), I still don't trust any bitch and never allow myself to get close to any woman again.

You know, the funny thing is that she ended up marrying a real dickhead, had a kid and got divorced, married another asshole, got fat and last I heard she was in the process of divorcing again. I saw a picture of her and she aged tremendously the past 10-12 years. She'd 32 and looks 45. Ragged. But, regardless of her face and body, she still has those beautiful eyes and mysterious Mona Lisa smile. Even as she grows old and her looks fade, she's always going to be that one that got away.

Ah well.  >:(
being dumped is hard because it means lowered odds of survival and reduced odds of giving birth to an offspring. It also means you lost at natural selection and that eternity (thru the transmission of your genes) is denied to you by the will of someone else. No wonder it's the most difficult psychological feeling that can be felt.
I wonder how will true anus deal with it when jizzabelle finally finds out he s just a kid and that she needs a real man before she cant have kids anymore.

Remember the arvilla and laura lee story?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
being dumped is hard because it means lowered odds of survival and reduced odds of giving birth to an offspring. It also means you lost at natural selection and that eternity (thru the transmission of your genes) is denied to you by the will of someone else. No wonder it's the most difficult psychological feeling that can be felt.
I wonder how will true anus deal with it when jizzabelle finally finds out he s just a kid and that she needs a real man before she cant have kids anymore.

Remember the arvilla and laura lee story?

Hmm, that's a bit deep uberman, not sure it's that bad you know. I'd like to think that I was just immature with no experience in such matters and I was woefully unequipped to handle such a situation. I think it's more a matter of the fact that she gave me pleasure and I wanted to hang on to that, in no way did I ever wanted kids or 'pass on my genes'. Not then, not now.

What's with Adonis and Jezebelle then? Who is she?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2011, 10:37:38 AM »
I've only ever read the first sentence in a post by uberman, it is such usless bs lol, but that hurt you felt when were dumped is the price you pay for being deceived by women. They indeed are animals, they were animals before you were dumped and they are still dumped, this approach to women where you don;t let yourself get close, this approach is the correct approach and it should have been the default approach but again you were deceived. The reason they are animals is that they are so anxious all the time, they are desperate, it's what makes them want to be with men so that they can be relieved of their anxiety by relating to them and accepting their will, and also why they behave like dogs. The worst thing you can do to a womanis give her some power, this is what gives them insomnia and drives them mad because having power is a high but when you come back down anxeity and paranoia creep in

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #174 on: October 02, 2011, 10:47:08 AM »
I've only ever read the first sentence in a post by uberman, it is such usless bs lol, but that hurt you felt when were dumped is the price you pay for being deceived by women. They indeed are animals, they were animals before you were dumped and they are still dumped, this approach to women where you don;t let yourself get close, this approach is the correct approach and it should have been the default approach but again you were deceived. The reason they are animals is that they are so anxious all the time, they are desperate, it's what makes them want to be with men so that they can be relieved of their anxiety by relating to them and accepting their will, and also why they behave like dogs. The worst thing you can do to a womanis give her some power, this is what gives them insomnia and drives them mad because having power is a high but when you come back down anxeity and paranoia creep in

Advice I wish I took years ago. Through the years I've been with and dated some amazing women, most of them wanting to settle down and have kids. While they're curled up in my arm looking at property prices and good schools, I'm thinking about a way dumping her without hurting her too much. I've given a woman power once or twice and without fail they abused it. I took it right back by telling her to fuck off and they came crawling back. These days I don't give a fuck about women and seem to have a lot of good luck with them.