Author Topic: What single moment in life has hurt you the most?  (Read 35672 times)

io856

Re: What single moment in life has hurt you the most?
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2011, 10:30:35 AM »
Where would I start?

And as far as thr whole having kids thing, I, too, have zero interest in becoming a father. If my offspring suffered even a third of the amount I have, I'd be a SOB to bring him/her into the world.

I am not a fan of the human species or what's become of our global society.

If not for my passions, weight training, music (my religion) and animals, I'd have checked out long ago. Serious.

deep  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2011, 10:32:01 AM »

deep  :D

It isn't. But neither is ANYTHING anyone does. It's all horseshit, any way you slice it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2011, 10:32:23 AM »
The main point of life is to have children.

Every living thing can reproduce.

It just so happens you can also have fantastic friends, memories and experiences also.
Mules are sterile and can`t reproduce.  Must be "gods" little accident right.  ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2011, 10:37:57 AM »
There will always be anomolies in nature. Even humans.

Flowers, plants, fruits humans and animals all reproduce. Some choose not to and that is their choice and fine by me.

In the last few years a few of my friends have had children of their own and say it is the most satisfying and proud moment of their life. Beyond words.

I come from a large family and myself would like children one day.

But each to their own.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2011, 10:40:14 AM »
This should make everyone feel a bit better.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2011, 10:40:28 AM »
What is it with some women just wanting to see people go down in flames? It's the drama of it all isn't it.

It's the fact that my siblings all estranged themselves from my parents,...mom and dad (especially mom) were afraid I would do the same,...so therefore they contrived to sabotage my getting a bachelors, from getting a good job that would enable me to move far away from them, scared away my playmates when a child, from any sort of extracurricular activity while in public school, they even kept me from getting a drivers license until long after high school.

Oh yes, I was recently told that my mom went around behind my back when I was in elementary school  telling everyone that I was fucked in the head.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2011, 10:41:30 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2011, 10:43:15 AM »
And now this song is Actually TOPIC RELATED.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2011, 10:47:36 AM »
crash course in brain surgery

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2011, 10:50:13 AM »
When the Dodgers traded Piazza.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2011, 10:50:35 AM »
Another one that is related.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2011, 10:51:26 AM »
 ;D

J-MAC

• Getbig I
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2011, 11:01:38 AM »
Forgot to add, when one of my best friends was shot and killed right in front of me. One shot about. 6" above my head and three shots into him.

Fortunate for you then that you're such a fucking midget.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2011, 11:36:08 AM »
Nice...seems I have yet another bitter gimmick stalker. Good job Ron fucking up the boards by letting shit heads like this on!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2011, 11:50:50 AM »
It's the fact that my siblings all estranged themselves from my parents,...mom and dad (especially mom) were afraid I would do the same,...so therefore they contrived to sabotage my getting a bachelors, from getting a good job that would enable me to move far away from them, scared away my playmates when a child, from any sort of extracurricular activity while in public school, they even kept me from getting a drivers license until long after high school.

Oh yes, I was recently told that my mom went around behind my back when I was in elementary school  telling everyone that I was fucked in the head.

Obviously, your siblings knew what they needed to do to survive.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2011, 12:06:56 PM »
The first one I can think of was when I was on vacation with my family for a week only to come back and find out my hot ass girlfriend sucked my friends dick at a party.  It is funny now but back then I was crushed.  My only saving grace is.... 24 years later and she is a fat disgusting pig with like 5 kids.  Thank god she sucked that dick.
;D ;D ;D ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2011, 12:14:38 PM »
Existentialism

At least read about it.

"He maintained that the individual is solely responsible for giving his or her own life meaning and for living that life passionately and sincerely,[7][8] in spite of many existential obstacles and distractions including despair, angst, absurdity, alienation, and boredom."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existentialism

Theres a start...

So people who can't have kids can't live with a purpose?  :-\
Unfortunately for many that amounts to pooping out babies and filling a trailer up like a sardine can while watching american football, eating doritos, and releasing toxic methane into the atmosphere.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2011, 12:16:59 PM »
There will always be anomolies in nature. Even humans.

Flowers, plants, fruits humans and animals all reproduce. Some choose not to and that is their choice and fine by me.

In the last few years a few of my friends have had children of their own and say it is the most satisfying and proud moment of their life. Beyond words.

I come from a large family and myself would like children one day.

But each to their own.
Pooping out babies is nothing to be proud of. All you are doing is placing burden on mankinds resources and potentially creating hazard for the future. There is no self sacrifice in the act of pooping out a small child. You benefit mankind in no way unless it produces another person who in turn produces something.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2011, 12:23:28 PM »
coach when you mentioned alhambra, I guessed it was asian gangsters. I grew up in a town adjacent.

I have never really been hurt that much, I have been mistreated at times consistently by certain people, this made me emotional cold and hard some would say, I never really give anyone the chance to hurt me nowadays, at most things make me angry and uncomfortable... hurt, I don't remember ever feeling hurt. I cried when my hamster died when I was little lol, does that count?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »
dont' feel bad.  I know one getbigger who wagered his life savings on the Mccain ticket winning in 2008.  He somehow believed Sarah Palin would be the savior of his doomed campaign.

haha rofl.

damn i shoulda put it all on black. 50/50 chance and fucked it all up :(  :P

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2011, 01:52:03 PM »
Brain injury
Boxing related or other?

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2011, 02:06:57 PM »
when i joined the army (its mandatory here) i got into some kind of shock, which led to 3-4 years of depression.
it was horrible really, i was walking through life feeling down and wanting to cry all the time, not wanting to do anything and feeling like i have nothing to live for, with completely no energy what so ever. i was really ashamed of it and didnt go to a shrink/psychologist to treat it as i held a very interesting position, which was the only enlightening thing in my life at that point. i was afraid theyd let me go if they knew i was depressed. what didn't help is that my grandmother and my grandfather which were like parents to me, who raised me, passed away. first my grandmother than my grandfather died of cancel after suffering for 2 years.

eventually i went to some sessions with a shrink, which i didnt help one bit. the army shrink didnt believe me that i was depressed, so he didnt offer me any drugs to treat it. i was hoping it will go away eventually, and it actually did when i met my girlfriend who gave some meaning to my life and pulled me out of my depression. and i feel like a normal person now, with life energy and everything, i also feel much stronger and i believe i will not get into that state ever again.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2011, 02:07:30 PM »
I still don`t understand why anyone would want to have a child.  I am not trying to be crass, I just don`t get the interest or the desire at all.  

exactly

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2011, 02:23:14 PM »
Completely understandable.  Us living organisms sometimes have it rough whether it be our own bodies that ultimately destroy us, some unforeseen consequence or mistake that does us in or even by our own hands.  The Universe is indifferent to our suffering, but as sentient, intelligent beings we do not have to be indifferent to it.  This is also a double-edged sword as all of us cannot stand to be powerless in the face of any type of suffering, especially when there is nothing we can do and someone is begging us to help.
The last thing my mother said to me before she died was, "I`m so scared, I`m so scared" over and over and over. The feeling of not being able to intervene or do anything at all in the face of suffering plagues us all.  I hope you don`t dwell too much upon this though as the sun still shines for us my dear.

Today's word of hope brought to you by Getbig's resident automaton. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2011, 02:33:45 PM »
Makes me feel good to know true anus and fortress wont reproduce. And that vince goodcum is into men.

I still don`t understand why anyone would want to have a child.  I am not trying to be crass, I just don`t get the interest or the desire at all.  
You not having parents or losing them very young as you said might be the reason, you cant reproduce what you didnt have. You werent loved , you cant love. You could learn, but stuck to learning how to be loved and love a female partner. You cant go any further, learn how to love offsprings after spawning them, cause you have no model, or only a bad one to follow. So you tell everyone having kids is pointless.

On the other side, ursus who s from a big , normal, caring family wants to create, reproduce , continue a big normal caring family, as simple as that. His parents gave him the desire to promote and maintain life, he acquired it. You didnt.
Natural selection or God 's Will, whatever the way you call it. Ursus lineage will continue, yours will end. The best of what has been preserved over countless of generations will survive in ursus's lineage, and the best of what has been preserved over countless  generations in your lineage is definitely overcome by the bad.
 Your life is about destroying others and yourself, while ursus' one is about building and maintaining life. Causes, consequences. You ve both been conditionned by your past, and mostly dont have any choice but to be who you are. That's the way you ve been programmed by everything that precedes you...in your lineage, as you can only be the physical and psychical sum of what precedes you and spawned you. Normal, caring people spawn normal caring offsprings, fucked up sinners spawn fucked up sinners who dont want to live and want to destroy others.
I d like to meet ursus and do things with him, i have 0 interest in meeting you cause you would spend all the time bragging about yourself while criticizing others. Just because you were hurt and not loved as a kid. As arthur janov said it, nevrotic people shouldnt give birth to nevrotic kids. Had you been born black in a poor neighborhood you d be behind bars, but you ve been spawned by rich white and somewhat intelectual parents who for some reasons created a scornful, sarcastic and hedonistic, egocentrical unhappy and useless ugly looking mongrel. Other smart, rich white parents spawn educated, contributing and happy kids who constitute the backbone of most societies. The question is where did it all get wrong in your parents, and grandparents lives, what is underlying who you became, when you could have become someone else. We re not only inheriting our parents and grandparents qualities but also their sins. And we have no other choice but to identify them and fight em, cultivate ourselves using our knowledges and consciousness. By doing so, true hapiness happens. Or we can let them take over our lives just like they took over the lives of our parents, grandparents, until our lineage ends ultimately.   If you keep on acting and thinking negatively, thus reinforcing the bad stuff you inherited genetically / biologically and psychically from your ancestors and parents, you ll only know suffering. The bad things that happened to your parents conditionned you from the very beginning, and you re scared to reproduce it evern further if you and jezebelle had kids yourselves. Your so called "choice" of not having kids. You two can now only convince each others and others that all that matters in life is to "enjoy it" as much as you can, not reproduce "because the world, life, is too tough", so typical of our today's generation nothingness.  Rich white kid who wasnt loved enough and who s unable to love. I know lots of poor people who have more faith in life than you, and who would help others when you would simply ignore them. Because their parents, even if poor, at least were spiritual.

The funny thing still, is that you followed the instinctive urge to find a female to anchor yourself in life until you die, to replace your mother. Maybe she s exactly like your mother. And that obviously you brainwashed her into not wanting kids with your ideology. For some resons i guess she was hurt too in the past and dont want kids either, was prone to follow you in your nihilistic drivel from the start, must be the reason why you dated each others in the first place, similar people stick together.
I guess you despise young couples and parents when you walk past them, you both think you re intelectually superior to them, that you are some kind of gods when they re just animals. You think you re smarter then everyone else, and you enjoy the suffering of others, it makes you laugh cynically.
Two people anchoring together to survive, to feel hapiness, even if they ve been hurt. But who dont want to reproduce, and despise those who do.
Te only reason why you two dont want to reproduce is because you didnt learn how to be good parents, you know you simply cant. And you didnt find a way to learn what you didnt learn from your parents. You dont want to be bad parents. That's the real reason at work. No need to hide it behind some philosophical bullshits. So many of you guys nowadays. The end of the white man. Some will survive, a lot will disapear slowly. Because they werent able to love anymore. Because they lost faith.

You clearly picked your side and obviously feel very proud of the character you somewhat "chose" to build. Proud of your influence on others and of your place in the big schem of things, the ideoloy you represent and want to spread even more.
The funny is that your "choice", your way of life, isnt even original. You re just picking the side of nihilism while others pick the side of Life. You re just another character of the eternal Story , just like everyone else, and there's not much you can do about it.

I'm not saying your reasoning is not logical, it is perfectly logical when we follow your path from the beginning. But the oposite result is just as logical.
I respect your conclusion that you and jezebelle shouldnt have kids -you obviously shouldnt-, but i cannot respect you telling others that giving birth is bad, or a "mistake". The good things you ve felt resulted from the "mistake" your parents made by spawning you. But people like you cant live for someone else. Only for themselves. They cant envision hapiness for someone else, nor build it.
Humans dont simply have to spawn other humans, they also have to lead them thru life.

As a conclusion, let's just hope for you there s no God and final judgment and that these are only fairy tales.

One way or another we will be judged for what we ve done or didnt, for what we ve said or didnt. Because like it or not, it is mathematical, every consequence has a cause and vice versa. Your body might disintegrate itself after death, feed the worms after being transformed into nutrients, but what about... your consciousness/spirit/soul?