Author Topic: A young Serge Nubret  (Read 23477 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: A young Serge Nubret
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2011, 07:40:35 AM »
:o  :o  :o

swiped from ironage holy shit talk about genetics
harold poole was great at 16 years old.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2011, 07:41:59 AM »
incredible leg genes and i don't mean wrangler
F

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2011, 08:34:56 AM »
:o  :o  :o

swiped from ironage holy shit talk about dianabol
fixed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2011, 08:37:20 AM »

Great shot , I never seen that before.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2011, 08:38:03 AM »
And this is a young Sharpei dog..

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »
I can't believe that the fact that Serge and Jimmy Thomson were discussing exposing the Weiders on Getbig 3 years ago has nothing to do with them both being suddenly silenced thru ill health shortly after.
 ???
Maybe they were hit by Jewish Lightning?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 12:21:43 PM »
Gh15 makes a good point about drug usage, then makes a stupid statement nothing speical about these 2 Arnold and Serge. Are u kidding me? They both had some of the best physiques in the World.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 03:03:45 PM »
Gh15 makes a good point about drug usage, then makes a stupid statement nothing speical about these 2 Arnold and Serge. Are u kidding me? They both had some of the best physiques in the World.

I think he means in those pics its nothing special man....

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 03:54:50 PM »
Whats up LH!! :)

Hey Monster where ya been?
X

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »
i hope you fellas,, im talking here to my pupils aroudn rhe world btu also to new fellas coming to thunderdome,, i hope you understand well! that those 2 bodybuild are already deep in hormones by that stage,, this is not today hormonal usage of gh and insulina at mega dose ,,they are also not smooth they are in very godo condition only not on the more advanced drugs yet that keep you from being smooth as you call it but this is not smooth this is sitting peacfuly at 6-7%! for both

again so its understood,, both fellas are on hormones,, both fellas rely more on anabolics purity rather than tesotsterona,, they both use an oral od choice and an inject at this stage of development,,

dianabola ,, primobolan,, nandrolona ,,equipona,,halotestin,, oxandrolona,, all legit all legal to purchase all used by the fellas,,it was young fellas in late teens early 20s using anabolic steroids to enhance their physiqe ,, exactly what done now day with natural gh high for they are very young,, insulina and gh in mega dose not around yet ofcourse due to gh being experiemental and insulina not thought of as bodybuild drug due to the unavailablity of hgh for the average bodybuild,,

main development is aas and training ,, the diet? was nto strict ,, trenbolona was introduced little later on and that really eliminated alot of problem for the bodybuild that only ephedrina and amphetamine could solve before hand,, arnodl and serge were using ephedrina/amphetamine/and some easy narcotics back then at this stage to get in shape ,, later on it became trenbolona and a whole diff ball game,, mix of the 2 with higher doses of orals and injects

yes the muscle shape is good on both ....NO they are not special by any means,,its the HORMONES who got them to be special and enhanced their good muscle shape

bible index

gh15 approved
Here you go again talking crap!
I knew Serge very well and he wasn't on all the drugs you claim there. He was only about 200 pounds in weight at 28 years old! Get real please!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2011, 04:43:42 AM »
I knew Serge very well and he wasn't on all the drugs you claim there. He was only about 200 pounds in weight at 28 years old! Get real please!!

you knew no one,, hewas juicd to max! ,, arnold and nubret both from younger ages,, arnlld frmo younger ag butnubret not too long after,,both hormonized,,when will you fellas realize bodybuild = drugs ,, when? lol wheni die maybe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 04:45:45 AM »
Anyone with a sane mind can see that hes on a shitload of drugs man....trev just stop with your lies man...its getting old pretty fast man.. :(
?

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2011, 04:57:50 AM »
you knew no one,, hewas juicd to max! ,, arnold and nubret both from younger ages,, arnlld frmo younger ag butnubret not too long after,,both hormonized,,when will you fellas realize MODERN bodybuild = drugs ,, when? lol wheni die maybe

gh15 approved
Corrected.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 04:58:47 AM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2011, 05:01:04 AM »
you knew no one,, hewas juicd to max! ,, arnold and nubret both from younger ages,, arnlld frmo younger ag butnubret not too long after,,both hormonized,,when will you fellas realize bodybuild = drugs ,, when? lol wheni die maybe

gh15 approved
I spent a week with Serge in 2008, training with him and talking. He wasn't on all the shit you claim when these pics were taken. He wasn't much bigger than a sprinter in those days.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2011, 05:02:51 AM »
Anyone with a sane mind can see that hes on a shitload of drugs man....trev just stop with your lies man...its getting old pretty fast man.. :(
Arnold? Yes, Serge? No. End of

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2011, 05:05:06 AM »

GH15, you seriously couldn't build this amount of muscle without drugs after years of dedicated training without drugs??
Maybe you should start PMing me for advice coz I'm not far away from this (Serge, top pic). Don't forget he is pumped too!

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 05:17:11 AM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you laughing Dick? I reckon Trev's correct there. Serge was only 210 pounds at his Olympian best. Was a master of illusion. I have his DVD and he wasn't massive.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 05:38:33 AM »
Why are you laughing Dick? I reckon Trev's correct there. Serge was only 210 pounds at his Olympian best. Was a master of illusion. I have his DVD and he wasn't massive.

You guys are idiots, especially if you think you have to be massive when you're on roids.

I don't blame you though, i couldn't see it when i was natural as well, used to think i could look like that.

You should do some Dianabol and maybe some Deca, Primo, whatever these guys used back in the day for a few weeks only, you will see how fast that roundness comes, the full muscle bellies, the hard pump you get form training.

And stop all that "I trained with him, he wasn't huge" bla bla bullshit. Not even his mom would know exactly what he took, NOBODY knows besides him.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 05:56:59 AM »
I spent a week with Serge in 2008, training with him and talking. He wasn't on all the shit you claim when these pics were taken. He wasn't much bigger than a sprinter in those days.

And sprinters were/are natural.  ::)

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 06:05:16 AM »
And sprinters were/are natural.  ::)
You are all too fat to appreciate conditioning. Take Ronnie Wood for example. Look at him, never lifted a weight in his life and is 10 stone soaking wet but looks muscular and conditioned. If this was an athlete or someone on here posting this pic, you and GH15 would be saying he was on hormones!!
Add a few years of weight training, intelligent eating and get this lean and you will look pretty bloody big.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 07:10:17 AM »
You are all too fat to appreciate conditioning. Take Ronnie Wood for example. Look at him, never lifted a weight in his life and is 10 stone soaking wet but looks muscular and conditioned. If this was an athlete or someone on here posting this pic, you and GH15 would be saying he was on hormones!!
Add a few years of weight training, intelligent eating and get this lean and you will look pretty bloody big.

No, you are too fat to appreciate mass with good condition.  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 07:12:18 AM »

haahahahhaa, muscular and conditioned!!

You have to be a gimmick, are you fucking out of your mind??

You have some serious problem with your eyes, maybe you shouldn't post a pic.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 07:20:49 AM »

haahahahhaa, muscular and conditioned!!

You have to be a gimmick, are you fucking out of your mind??

You have some serious problem with your eyes, maybe you shouldn't post a pic.

Proof you have no idea what you are talking about. Look again, you can see just about every muscle of his upper body that's what "muscular and conditioned" is. No size at all agreed but once the muscles are visible any growth at all appears dramatic. Its such hard work dealing with your brainless morons.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 07:28:58 AM »
Proof you have no idea what you are talking about. Look again, you can see just about every muscle of his upper body that's what "muscular and conditioned" is. No size at all agreed but once the muscles are visible any growth at all appears dramatic. Its such hard work dealing with your brainless morons.

Dude, this is called "BODYBUILDING", not being low bodyfat.

He has been working out all his life, go to any place where people work using their bodies, they will be people that have some muscles.

That has NOTHING to do with Serge Nubret being on Dianabol, Primobolan and what else to build his body. You are a brainless moron, not us.