Author Topic: A young Serge Nubret  (Read 23220 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: A young Serge Nubret
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 07:31:47 AM »
A young Stephen Hawking (prime?)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 07:35:26 AM »
Dude, this is called "BODYBUILDING", not being low bodyfat.

He has been working out all his life, go to any place where people work using their bodies, they will be people that have some muscles.

That has NOTHING to do with Serge Nubret being on Dianabol, Primobolan and what else to build his body. You are a brainless moron, not us.
As usual you miss the whole point. Have a look at pics of people like Zane and Gironda at their peak and off season and you might start to just understand.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 07:38:02 AM »
As usual you miss the whole point. Have a look at pics of people like Zane and Gironda at their peak and off season and you might start to just understand.

What is the point, Zane was juiced to the gills.

And he was still on off-season, only a fuckign idiot can not see that.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 07:42:05 AM »
What is the point, Zane was juiced to the gills.

And he was still on off-season, only a fuckign idiot can not see that.
I agree but ripped he could win the Olympia and off season he looked almost like a regular bloke. Thus conditioning is 90% of what bodybuilding is all about.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 07:47:45 AM »
I agree but ripped he could win the Olympia and off season he looked almost like a regular bloke. Thus conditioning is 90% of what bodybuilding is all about.

ok i get it, you're retarded.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2011, 07:49:15 AM »
ok i get it, you're retarded.

You prove I am right with those pics and then say I am retarded  ???  Ok buddy, now go take your medicine.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2011, 08:23:50 AM »
zane Looks like zyzz..or zyzz looks like zane?

noeasywayout

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2011, 08:29:25 AM »
zane Looks like zyzz..or zyzz looks like zane?

Zane 3 time Mr.o .....now a happy old man

Zyzz died at 23  ???

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2011, 08:32:18 AM »
Zane 3 time Mr.o .....now a happy old man

Zyzz died at 23  ???

Fantastic pic. That is bodybuilding at its best.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2011, 08:52:54 AM »
Fantastic pic. That is bodybuilding at its best.

Not even close.

I never got the big deal about Zane.  People think I hate on him...it's just I don't think he's all that.

funny looking abs....short legs...weak arms and pecs.   nowhere NEAR bodybuilding perfection.

Flex Wheeler circa 93...that is the most aesthetic bodybuilder to ever walk the planet...THAT is bodybuilding perfection.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2011, 09:55:19 AM »
Another example of conditioning. Serge made himself look bigger than he was. Here he is next to a skinny woman. Today drugged up freaks would be huge next to her.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2011, 10:00:56 AM »
Hard to find a better physique in terms of size and aesthetics as this.... imo.

agreed 1005
b

madg

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2011, 10:02:28 AM »
Another example of conditioning. Serge made himself look bigger than he was. Here he is next to a skinny woman. Today drugged up freaks would be huge next to her.

still trev ..u think he is off here???

example i can start shoot 1g mix anabolics each week if i keep calories at 1700-2000 u think i will be branch waren??no! u will see me and post my pics here and say im all natural bla bla bla

i love srge phisique but only true is ONLY HIM!!!! know what eh took....

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2011, 10:38:55 AM »
still trev ..u think he is off here???

example i can start shoot 1g mix anabolics each week if i keep calories at 1700-2000 u think i will be branch waren??no! u will see me and post my pics here and say im all natural bla bla bla

i love srge phisique but only true is ONLY HIM!!!! know what eh took....
This was a later shit. Serge always claimed to be natural but as you say only he knew. Fantastic physique.
I still see him as the no 1 bodybuilder in history

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
That skinny woman is his wife, I believe

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2011, 11:09:54 AM »
That skinny woman is his wife, I believe

Jaqueline??

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2011, 11:19:52 AM »
Hey Monster where ya been?

Been busy with work and shit and they nuked the x so was lurking for a long time but i had to come out of retirement when i saw a tiny tit like Trev spouting all these lies around this board!!
Count on me to be around some more ....

How you been....?
?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2011, 11:41:49 AM »
GH15, you seriously couldn't build this amount of muscle without drugs after years of dedicated training without drugs??
Maybe you should start PMing me for advice coz I'm not far away from this (Serge, top pic). Don't forget he is pumped too!

its very easy, very easy, just train hard, eat properly and dedicate yourself consistently and one can achive that perfect chest with a wasp granite waist serge possessed

and that is why there are millions of people that look just like that walking around

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2011, 11:48:44 AM »

Im a zane fan, zane was great, and one of the reasons many like his build, is because it appears attainable, and it seems like a swimmers physique in comparison to the really big boys

zanes physique is anything but easily attainable, that is why he was mr olympia amongst many other top pros of his day, that level of hardness in tandem with perfect proportionate development is not drug free, nor easy

and that, is why there arent a million zanes walking around, and what the fuck has xyz23 or whatever the fuck got to do with frank zane..? ???

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2011, 01:22:32 PM »
Damn, Serge's pecs look much more developed than Arnold's at that stage of their careers. Obviously Arnold filled them out a lot more in the following years.

Serge is 9 years older than Arnold, so makes sense that he'd be more developed than a young, 19 or 20 year old Arnold.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2011, 09:03:16 PM »
GH15, you seriously couldn't build this amount of muscle without drugs after years of dedicated training without drugs??
Maybe you should start PMing me for advice coz I'm not far away from this (Serge, top pic). Don't forget he is pumped too!

noen of the 2 is a natural nothing to dicuss here,, those are 2 top of the top physiqe that if entered to gymnasiuk today ....still! gynasium would completely stop training and be quiet as a sign of I KNOW AND APPRECIATE WHAT I SEE HERE,,

both fellas in the pictures you put to me here to see are top of the top already can win national competitions and you know the rest...those are pretty much profesional physiqes there...yes yeseven at 19...thisi s one step befoe profesional and in manycases is enough for profesional card,, you fellas use to all year trenbolona ace physiqe and diuretic abuse...this is diff hardness and dryness to those type physiqe on trenbolona all year and diuretic abuse...what you see in this pictures..are bodybuild who worked smart with hormones...yes trenbolona was theretoo...buttheyfirst had foundation and only then....went advancing hormone stage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2011, 12:15:10 AM »
its very easy, very easy, just train hard, eat properly and dedicate yourself consistently and one can achive that perfect chest with a wasp granite waist serge possessed

and that is why there are millions of people that look just like that walking around
Words of wisdom. 100% correct.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2011, 02:30:18 AM »
Not even close.

I never got the big deal about Zane.  People think I hate on him...it's just I don't think he's all that.

funny looking abs....short legs...weak arms and pecs.   nowhere NEAR bodybuilding perfection.

Flex Wheeler circa 93...that is the most aesthetic bodybuilder to ever walk the planet...THAT is bodybuilding perfection.

Zanes aesthetics are very overrated. Big obliques, strange abs, not enough muscle or fullness, small arms, chest was weak at times, better at others. Flex looked great in 93, not sure about the best but he is up there.

As for those pics of Zane offseason, gifted natties surpass that, i think Frank was tiny by nature.

Kept his balance though and really got himself ripped.
Trans Milkshake.

Xerxes

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2011, 02:33:43 AM »
Not even close.

QFT