Author Topic: Fedor Vs Mark Hunt.  (Read 11851 times)

suckmymuscle

Fedor Vs Mark Hunt.
« on: October 02, 2011, 09:47:44 PM »
  Fedor beating the shit out of the man who just demolished Ben Rothwell at UFC 135, and who was good enough to to a top 3 at K-1 for years. But according to MindSpin, Fedor was always a tomato can...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Fedor Vs Mark Hunt.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 10:30:44 PM »
i think fedor was the best HW of all time. i also believe that he has some left in the gas tank to fight again but SOMETHING has happened to him... I don;t know what but he isn't the fighter he was in the video. He is def dangerous to whoever he fights but i truely believe his only hope to be a top contender again is to go down in weight
irongearco.com

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 10:32:49 PM »
Why do you even look for these stupid arguments? Why don't you just PM Mindspin with all your dribble?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »
Why do you even look for these stupid arguments? Why don't you just PM Mindspin with all your dribble?

I don't know if you've noticed, but MindSpin started a thread on the MMA board asking who is the most overrated fighter ever, and he gave Fedor as the answer. Why don't you ask him this question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 11:08:02 PM »
Mark hunt was/is as Natural a Fighter as you get.... as in what you see is what u get... you look @ him in person and you think no big Deal Just another overweight short Islander with big arms and hips....Then you watch him Spar and hes Deceptively FAST...as in his Foot-speed and Hand-speed is just not what you would Expect bye just looking @ him, he punches FAST and REAL HARD and is Relentless (well was ...and to a point still is) He STILL trains out here in Liverpool in Sydney from time to time (these days mostly in MMA) hes a Very Quiet Humble guy who spends most his time looking @ the ground and sometimes between rounds he will shake peoples hands and smile and go back to looking @ the ground...

Then he gets in the ring and you see those eyes change hes a Fucking animal overweight and all he still Punches REAL HARD. as a Person he is Top notch and shows Huge respect to well just people in General as well as of course the past Greats Fedor and all the rest of them, people actually forget Mark Won the K1 World GP in 2001 or so (havnt bothered looking online) but the way he loafs around the gym in his Baggy shorts, Ripped T-shirt Slippers or Thongs as we call them here and that stinky looking  $5 looking old ripped Gym bag his....you would just think he was someone who just walked off the street looking for something to eat.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 05:40:50 AM »
fighting is for woman

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 06:07:30 AM »

Starting from left to right 1,2,3,4....my order would be 3,2,4,1

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 06:33:48 AM »
MMA math? Fedor has been all downhill since he lost his first sambo match around 08.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 06:55:35 AM »
Fedor in his prime=goat

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 06:59:51 AM »

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 08:08:50 AM »
why is is hunt looking faster and better on his feet here @ 300 pound compared to 265pounds in ufc? Even though hes has 6 years to train after this fight?

..All roids.

then again hes 37 now. but still.

If mark knew wtf he was doing on the ground be might have beaten fedor. Grabbed the kimura by the hand instead of the wrist (TWICE) didnt keep it close to the body, right there he could have won Twice or break fedors arm.

Then he gets mount and fedor just scoops out because hunt doesn't have a clue.

And last fight in the ufc he tried to do a armbar but but the leg in the wrong fucking place. so after 6 years he doesn't even know a basic fucking submission. and stil people act impressed by him going for a submission "OMG OMG MARK WENT FOR A SUBMISSION HES GOTTEN SO GOOD" incredible lol.

I guess fedor knew hunt didnt know shit and just didnt bother defending anything  :-\

and if he removed his arm from the fucking ground at 9:11 when he KNEW fedor was looking for exactly what hunt himself tried TWICE fedor wouldnt have gotten That submission.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 10:34:52 AM »
i think fedor was the best HW of all time. i also believe that he has some left in the gas tank to fight again but SOMETHING has happened to him... I don;t know what but he isn't the fighter he was in the video. He is def dangerous to whoever he fights but i truely believe his only hope to be a top contender again is to go down in weight

Exactly, great post my friend.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 10:36:38 AM »
What about Mike Hunt?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 10:44:49 AM »

Gotta post the thread for maximum e-cred gains.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 11:10:21 AM »
  I don't know if you've noticed, but MindSpin started a thread on the MMA board asking who is the most overrated fighter ever, and he gave Fedor as the answer. Why don't you ask him this question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

For a guy with a claimed 6,432 point IQ, you sure spend a lot of time arguing on the internet like a 15 year old. So which is it Princess? Just spewing more of your bullshit from the friendly confines of your step-dads rape room?

Aren't you supposed to be out wrestling grizzly bears and snap their spines?

Lying fucking douchebag!  ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 11:29:26 AM »
Fedor in his prime was the shit.

Too bad he couldn't meet the new generation of fighters like Overeem in that shape.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 07:04:13 PM »
Fedor in his prime was the shit.

Too bad he couldn't meet the new generation of fighters like Overeem in that shape.

I thinkt the skill ceiling Fedor reached in 2004 has never been matched. Jon Jones might match it or surpass it in a few more years, but not yet.

I don't have a problem with people thinking that Fedor was overrated over the last few years, but saying that he was always a can is insane.....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 07:15:15 PM »
Suckmanmuscle....I've seen sewage treatment plants that were less full of shit than you.

Lying fucking douchebag.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 07:18:03 PM »
  I thinkt the skill ceiling Fedor reached in 2004 has never been matched. Jon Jones might match it or surpass it in a few more years, but not yet.

I don't have a problem with people thinking that Fedor was overrated over the last few years, but saying that he was always a can is insane.....

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Agreed, Fedor is Great, but there is no denying that some of his shine has been lost after three straight losses.
V

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 07:34:14 PM »
Agreed, Fedor is Great, but there is no denying that some of his shine has been lost after three straight losses.
When someones always winning every-ones on the band-wagon...he's this...and that...when he starts losing...Oh i knew he wasnt that good...hes "over-rated"....Happens to all the Great Fighters stretching WAYYYYYYYYYYY back in Boxing...Kickboxing...K1 ...Muay Thai...and now its MMA'S turn in the spotlight, BEFORE Tyson lost in 1990 99% of everyone i knew thought he was Near Invincible the "Best ever" most were saying, and on the world scale of things 3/4 of the "experts" like the Ring Journalists, Experienced Trainers, Past Greats... etc etc said he was Top 3 Greatest ever one day be possibly the Greatest of them all...when he Lost for the first time against Douglas..."top 10"...then when Holyfeild shocked Tyson the first time in 1996...."he will go down as the Youngest HW in History... thats it" he was always over-rated....Then the debacles against Holyfeild again...Danny Williams....Lewis....the n Mcbride so now he was "Nothing" alot are saying Nowadays.... thats human nature the world over.... nobody wants to be associated with the "loser" so they Jump ship....FAST... (BTW Tyson Top 3 EVER in his 1986- 1988 Prime ;D. ;D ;D)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 07:44:33 PM »
Suckmanmuscle....I've seen sewage treatment plants that were less full of shit than you.

Lying fucking douchebag.

Nut rider, your mother's shit hole has seen more spooge than the toilet of a sperm-collecting room at a sperm clinic. Your point is?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 07:48:45 PM »

Fedor has lost all his aura. When your aura revolves around you being invincible, losing once is all it takes for you to lose all of it. But he is still the GOAT based on the amount of time he was dominant. Going for 31 wins before losing for the first time, most of it against top 5 ranked fighters, is insane. It makes Anderson Silva's 16 consecutive winning streak seem pathetic in comparison.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 07:57:10 PM »
When someones always winning every-ones on the band-wagon...he's this...and that...when he starts losing...Oh i knew he wasnt that good...hes "over-rated"....Happens to all the Great Fighters stretching WAYYYYYYYYYYY back in Boxing...Kickboxing...K1 ...Muay Thai...and now its MMA'S turn in the spotlight, BEFORE Tyson lost in 1990 99% of everyone i knew thought he was Near Invincible the "Best ever" most were saying, and on the world scale of things 3/4 of the "experts" like the Ring Journalists, Experienced Trainers, Past Greats... etc etc said he was Top 3 Greatest ever one day be possibly the Greatest of them all...when he Lost for the first time against Douglas..."top 10"...then when Holyfeild shocked Tyson the first time in 1996...."he will go down as the Youngest HW in History... thats it" he was always over-rated....Then the debacles against Holyfeild again...Danny Williams....Lewis....the n Mcbride so now he was "Nothing" alot are saying Nowadays.... thats human nature the world over.... nobody wants to be associated with the "loser" so they Jump ship....FAST... (BTW Tyson Top 3 EVER in his 1986- 1988 Prime ;D. ;D ;D)
Fedors problem is he like to fight all the tough top guys, after his first loss his management should have handpicked a couple of mugs to get his confidence back, but I dont think that is the way Fedor rolls, the three guys who beat him are all tough guys.
V

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 08:04:22 PM »
Fedors problem is he like to fight all the tough top guys, after his first loss his management should have handpicked a couple of mugs to get his confidence back, but I dont think that is the way Fedor rolls, the three guys who beat him are all tough guys.
Yip and the Actual results aside this speaks Volumes about his Character not taking the Easier options witch were available too him in Retrospect After the Fact not wise Decisions However again Respect to the man.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 08:29:09 PM »
Yip and the Actual results aside this speaks Volumes about his Character not taking the Easier options witch were available too him in Retrospect After the Fact not wise Decisions However again Respect to the man.
There is no denying Fedors Greatness, it cannot be questioned, it has been witnessed by millions.  Those who state otherwise just simply dont understand fighting or have not followed the great mans career
V